ITT

Your fav things about Finland.
I'll start:
>cute posters
>smart
>lovely fast and traditional food
>rekt the big meanie bully USSR

Attached: Mimmi thinking).jpg (1600x2400, 561K)

Please stop this

I don't really have a favorite thing about Finland. I actually spend a few moments every day lamenting the fact that Finns gained independence from Sweden and Russia.

lots of vowels

qt lions
öwö

You're a miserable, hateful person and eventually everyone you know will leave you to die alone

F*nnoids are subhumans.

based
cringe

Österland is Swedish land, go back to the Urals

My fav things about Finland:

>rekt the big meanie bully USSR
Imagine actually believing in it

Attached: 1c8gn7 (1).jpg (1931x1855, 183K)

Never. My love for Finns is maximum

I like when they shut the fuck up

Gilets are terrorists

t. bootlicking scum

~

Attached: 1495141034432.png (1080x1043, 983K)

meme contribution
You guys competing with ukrainians for the most delusional posters awards or something?
french revolution ruined the world

Attached: sprudoo.png (786x328, 133K)

saved in my cringe boomer stuff folder

>You guys competing with ukrainians for the most delusional posters awards or something?
Finland lost the winter war and a large part of its territory though?

Ukrainians > Pollocks any day

France surrendered in WW2 and French resistance was 99% African recruits

That's true. Still, Finland lost the winter war and a large part of its territory.

Mumin and .... something

We are nice, forgiving people. We could have helped Germans genocide everyone in St. Petersburg as revenge but we didn't and they survived the war through mass cannibalism.

бeйcд и кpacнoтaблeткoвaнo

pls stop fighting, frens. this thread is for love, not for hate

Attached: 1515351650207.png (619x453, 46K)

>large part

Attached: lafin.png (441x302, 58K)

The whole board is somehow butthurt because of us. You can't have a Finland thread without massive hate coming from Swedish, Russian and new worlder flags. I wonder what is your end game on this though.

Attached: ec8d5e32.jpg (250x243, 12K)

>FLAG

Attached: _81738062_risitas.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

And Finns are complete attention whores, making pointless threads every single day, frogposter

I know, all this hate is still quite undeserved imo.

i don't really have an endgame. I just want to share my love and appreciation for Suomi

My favorite thing about Finland is that they are forced to learn Swedish in school

>they are forced to learn Swedish
Why?
how many people in finland speaks swedish as a native?

I appreciate that bro. I just don't understand where all this love comes from. What have we done for Lithuania?

Attached: 1525483843777.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Well it was the most densely inhabited part of Finland

It became mandatory in the 60's when we had a way larger minority but it has been declining steadily since the independence.

>Why?
I don't know.
>how many
like 5,5%

There's a party in Finland called the Swedish People's Party that has pretty much a single issue they've driving and that every single Fenno-Swede in Finland votes for, which is to retain the status of the Swedish language in Finland.
Like I said almost every Fenno-Swede consistently votes for this party, which means every election they get around 5% of the vote, and as they're a single issue party, they are almost always picked into the government to help gain the majority, with the condition that the status of the Swedish language is not touched.

I love you for the stuff i said in my original post. Also, since our traditional Lithuanian culture was similar to Finnish, before it was Slavicized, I find you more relatable.

Awwww how nice

Oof

And to add, swedish has the official language status in Finland, as does finnish (obviously) so the Finland-Swedes also learn finnish in the school, so there isn't really a problem, but the swedish language is becoming quite useless.

t.

Georgous traps

OwO what's this

Attached: 1552600287842.gif (500x574, 157K)

>BUH! WE DIDN'T BOMB THE CITY
>but we also didn't let the bread supply to enter the city, contributing up to a million civilian deaths
Nice one

So what? You did exactly the same stuff to us and even worse in the past. War is like that. And you started that shit anyway.

Stop feeding that stupid bydlotroll.

stop being a cuck instead

Fedya, you live in a shitty commieblock in some Mukhosransk, probably has a beerbelly, married with a fat wife, have tons a loands and you call me a cuck?

Attached: sydäm.jpg (240x210, 6K)

i like that they are self reserved
wish my country was like them

same :(

>Your fav things about Finland.
That they are our brothers

Attached: ett finskt lejon 9.png (759x1040, 78K)