youtube.com/watch?v=F2Jewai7dr4
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LFACTTTTITQ647S
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LFAC74TTESQ647N
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Northern Italy > Espana > Southern Italy

Italians = Insects with flat faces and flat asses

Spain honestly
Have been to Andalusia and it's great!

one of them are in G7 so that one maybe?

Italians are not chinese, we are BLACK

Attached: Italy-migrant-crisis-detention-deportation-770305.jpg (590x350, 67K)

Spain if you're a NEET, Northern Italy if you are productive.

Spain

In Spain there's little money to NEETs, unless you have worked before or are incapable of working you won't get money, the exception is the Basque Country, you can get gibbs there.

Italy is better unless catalonia becomes free

But you have one of the NEETest societies in the world nevertheless, state gibs are one means to get by but leeching from your family is another.

Same shit honestly. Mayve italians are less obnoxious than assp*niards but in essence both are meds.
Pizza>coca

Italy

Yes, but that means you are either born in a family with enough money to stand you as an adult NEET or are fucked, in Finland they give you money for being a NEET according to some Finn anons here for example, so I wouldn't say Spain is the best country to be a NEET.

I would say Spain by now, as ridiculous as it's sound it seems Spain has a better future than Italy.

Wait until Vox gains a sizeable chunk of the congress

>women: spain
>food: italy
>weather: spain
based on these I would rather live in spain

idk man I prefer Italian women. We should switch.

>women: spain

Attached: 1552091608959.png (546x535, 180K)

It depends of the next general elections yes, if the trifachito wins, or a government is formed but needs too much support from retard basques and catalans things may get fucked, but Italy is basically at that scenario already with their government so we would getting at their level in that case.

>>women: spain
Come to stay in Spain and tell me that later.

italian women are prettier but spanish women are easier

Love Ibiza

They are easier only for Italian men, women in Spain are very entiled.

Spain should make a concentration camp for all the tourist that go to Ibiza (wether they are from Spain or abroad, doesn't matter).

:(

The entire Baleares, the southern half of the Valencian coast, and Marbella.
And Murcia.

Northern italy
Basque County Spain
Galica Country Spain
Catalonia
Southern Italy

very true words.
the surge in feminism in Spain means you fuck very easily there; in Italy every woman still thinks you have to court her lmao

> turning Murcia into an open air prison
I like this idea.

Attached: img_5a9d796535c96.png (620x694, 92K)

>madrid

spaniards are much nicer and less rude than italians

>>women: spain
where does this meme come LOL?

shut the fuck up

That's what I've observed on Italian Erasmus students, which mind you should be the easiest of Italian girls. Still they played hard to get.
But that's not bad, I don't want a girlfriend that was easy to get. These are also easy to lose.

And Canarias too now that we are at it, and also add the entire Costa del Sol in Málaga, many British tourists there.

In the case of Italy I can understand that because Spanish women seem to love them for some reason, so they can prefer them because they are easier to them, but aside from that I don't really understand we someone would want to be with a Spanish woman.

Why are so many lesbos in Asturias?

me too
youtube.com/watch?v=F2Jewai7dr4

italians are cunts everyone knows it. spaniards are much more friendly.

Spaniards are more invasive, italians are more stuck up. They are both very welcoming and warm-hearted though. I wouldn't want to get rid of either of them and they are both amazing places to spend your vacations in.

Attached: 0e8.png (923x713, 16K)

Spain is like store brand Italy, why would you pick the shitty version when you can have the better thing.

at least the ones i met

Spain is the Shawarma to Italy being the kebab, Spain is the Arab version of the original.

kek

If you do not believe Italy is inhabited by the most rude, lazy, savage and stupid people, is simply because they speak only italian and so it is impossible for any foreigner who does not understand that barbarian language decipher the obscenity that they say. If you are a foreigner, a young attractive woman, a minority, or simply a civilized person, be ready to get offended, arrassed cheated, robbed or worse if you go in Italy."

Attached: firmino.jpg (714x809, 269K)

italian and spanish women are pretty similar in term of looks and behaviour, but I find spanish girl more easy-going and italian ones more bitter

Italy.

Attached: zxo.jpg (810x750, 116K)

>italian and spanish women are pretty similar in term of looks
We get it, you've never been to Spain

t. Nicola Bianchi

Spanish women love italians , that's why you get it easier for you,

argies take avance of it too

Italy by far, they creted this

Attached: 13901OP944AU22091.jpg (1024x866, 169K)

Both

Attached: 1521034823276.jpg (600x505, 33K)

¿Cuál es el origen de esta imagen? La veo posteada de tanto en cuanto pero nunca supe de donde salió.

based as hell

Attached: ita_spain.jpg (500x381, 137K)

opinions are very controverse!

There is 250k Italians in Spain. There are 20k Spaniards in Italy. There is way more jobs in Italy than Spain. The unemployment difference comes mainly due Spain's way higher active population compared to Italy. A lot of young Italians move to Spain every year because they see no future in their country

What the difference?

Spanish women are hot but compared to italian women they're less elegant looking and more stocky

pretty sure unemployment is much, much worse in Spain than anywhere in Europe besides Greece.

Spanish women are anglo women with a tan. Italian women are better built,slimmer and and have sharper features. Regardless both are shit compared to French girls

South Tyrol is superior in every aspect

Spain's active population is almost as big as Italy's with 15 million fewer people. Spain's unemployment is higher because it has more people seeking for jobs. Madrid and Barcelona is full to the brim with Italians. You can't say the same for Milan or Turin.

Italy

>Madrid and Barcelona is full to the brim with Italians
And Valencia, these last four years I've lived with four different Italians. I nearly speak Italian despite having been to Italy once during a weekend.

Broad chink face to the left and probably Japanese tier ass

Unemployment counts people that want to work but are not working right now, so the active population and the unemployment aren't directly correlated.
Italy's active population: fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LFACTTTTITQ647S
Spain's active population: fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LFAC74TTESQ647N
Italy population is about 3 million more people than Spain, but Italy has a total of 60,6 million people and Spain has 46,5 million people, which means that there are more workers per capita in Spain than Italy, Spain only has more unemployment because more people want to work.

Italians are the niggers of europe tbqhwyf

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 16K)

>Madrid and Barcelona is full to the brim with Italians
they are argies with italian nacionality i guess

Swedes= fat pale muslim fishers with yellow teeth and fatty hair

Low class Italians see better opportunities in coastal Spain (higher seasonal wages,more jobs and lower cost of living). Educated Italians have a better time prospering in Madrid or Barcelona because they are much cheaper than the Italian industrial cities and you can get higher wages. Spain's economy is looking much better than Italy's at the moment

>men: spain
>weather: spain
>cuisine: italy
>job opportunities and working culture: spain
>people in general: spain
>ganja: spain
>music: spain
(Language in general: Spain, desu)

Simple as *sip*

Attached: tenor.gif (220x188, 20K)

Italy.
Idk, Italians seem more civilized.

Attached: 47A12DEE-D217-4DC0-8E5D-2220B241D691.jpg (458x610, 69K)

Spain

Have you seen all the trash in Italian cities?
Also, Italian gov is much more retarded than Spanish gov

t. has never been to Italy
Spain is a way more organized country and its cities are much better designed and cleaner than Italy's. Italian cities are beautiful but the newer parts of Italian cities are very poorly built and have very shitty urbanization

>Language in general: Spain
retard

are you american or this spaniard who lives there?

Mine is a foreigner's opinion. I just don't find Italian as appealing (both vocally and grammatically) as Spanish.
Besides, I like the Spanish approach to their cunt's dialects/languages way more than I like the Italian one

Italian is objectively better sounding than Spanish.

Are cities that look based like Bologna also trashy though?

greece

>Besides, I like the Spanish approach to their cunt's dialects/languages way more than I like the Italian one
what do you mean?

80k Italians live in Spain and growing. Only 20k Spaniards live in Italy. The inmigration flow is very clearly one sided in Spain's favor
Spainon. I am going back to Madrid in 2 months

Attached: italianos en españa.png (677x437, 28K)

>spanish
>appealing
lol'd

The downtown of those cities is gorgeous but you will still find a lot of trash there. The newer parts of the cities in Italy are generally very underwhelming

>maspalomas

Wut.jpg

user..i don't see italians here,well yes those who are tourists and stuff... i think you aren't counting the argies with italian nationality

anyways they r bros

>I like the Spanish approach to their cunt's dialects/languages way more than I like the Italian one
That doesn't make any sense

Never been to Bologna, but outskirts of Firenze looked like shit

Wrong

Local dialects/languages are well-preserved and taught at schools, so the average Spaniard usually knows both proficiently (or even fluently) and doesn't mix em up. Italians have it worse, in my personal experience Sardinians tend to make tons of stupid mistakes both in grammar and orthography, but they're not well-versed in Sardinian either. They're only able to curse and shag your mom

Shut up Felipe, your monkey soup will get cold if you don't hurry

>i don't see italians here
Go to Valencia, it's fucking Rome, and it's Italians from Italy living there

There are plenty in the coast and Barcelona. In Madrid they are mostly in Chamartín and they are opening a lot of restaurants. It is just harder to spot them because they generally look the same as your average Spaniard

Dialects shouldn't be taught at schools.

this we are a bunch of niggers who ruined their beautiful cities and landscapes with shit concrete buildings when we had Marshal Plan's money.
I hate italians, I am italian, I hate myself.

>Local dialects/languages are well-preserved and taught at schools, so the average Spaniard usually knows both proficiently
I know a woman from Friuli who came here long ago as a kid in the 70s and she still knows some Friulian and Veneto, did the education in dialects drop since then?

>in my personal experience Sardinians tend to make tons of stupid mistakes both in grammar and orthography, but they're not well-versed in Sardinian either. They're only able to curse and shag your mom
Sounds like most """"speakers"""" of asturianu and all of the other regional spanish languages no one really gives a shit about.

Spaniards are much friendlier

But not the speakers of Catalan or Galician

go get choked on a burger fattie

>Local dialects/languages are well-preserved and taught at schools, so the average Spaniard usually knows both proficiently (or even fluently) and doesn't mix em up. Italians have it worse, in my personal experience Sardinians tend to make tons of stupid mistakes both in grammar and orthography, but they're not well-versed in Sardinian either. They're only able to curse and shag your mom

Your personal opinion is simply stupid and not based on the reality being sardinians the only italians who speak a perfect correct standard italian without using dialectal inflections and slangs as happen in the rest of Italy, infact many of them natively speaking their own language, they study Italian from scratch without being influenced by local dialects as in the rest of Italy.

They're recognised as dialects by the Italian gov, but they're proper, separate languages. Sardinian, for example, isn't even in the same branch with Italian

> I'm Italian. I hate Italians
That's the most Italian thing to say

That's sad desu

There are no means of learning your regional lang apart from your family or meme courses. They're not taught at schools. The only exception is Süd Tirol, where German is taught at schools alongside Italian

Knowing Spanish and French before Italian, certain varieties of Italian sound like Spanish with a funny accent to me.

the dialects are not taught in schools so it depends on how much your parents teach you and yes, younger generations speak much less in dialect