FUCK ENGLAND

FUCK ENGLAND

Attached: 1553522548285.png (1080x1465, 703K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Committee_on_United_Europe
theguardian.com/world/2011/dec/09/david-cameron-blocks-eu-treaty
actu.orange.fr/france/sondage-la-popularite-d-emmanuel-macron-en-legere-hausse-CNT000001e8aJO.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy would merge France, Benelux and Germany into one nation if he could get the chance lol

WTF I love Macron now.

The scoundrel shows his true colors.
>tfw you realize that the English have always fought for the good of Europe, from the Revolutionary Wars to WW2 to today

Why do they want United States of Europe? I wish the USA would break up.

based JVPITER

fuck Macron

>the express

USE are the only way to truly make Europe relevant again in the current age.

mission accomplsihed nigel you can come home now

Why is being relevant important?

Honestly, I'd do this too

Nouveau Charlemagne

HEIL CAESAR

It isn't. Macron can fucking die

Sounds good desu

To choose the future you want and not be oriented by the interest of other powerhouse like USA or China.

Because if you aren't relevant other more relevant countries can abuse you.
If you want to have a good economy and fair treaties in a world that you share with the USA and China you need to be united.

P-please let us in. We'll work, it's a promise.

I am French.
La supériorité anglo-saxonne n'est plus à prouver. Elle est une réalité que les Français acceptent tout bas.

Attached: 91SG mPvRWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1109x1500, 275K)

I wouldn't mind it aswell

kindly fuck off

>He would rather be a relevant Muslim shithole than a comfy homogeneous irrelevant country

Attached: SECRET0415-europe-giornico.jpg (1600x1000, 491K)

Just remove all tariffs on imports. That's the only trade policy any nation needs.

EU already let us have fair treaties.

Eastern and Western Evropean empires merging into RVOMA again.

>ugh...

Attached: e9cd3982200fa397537a704d90d997a4.png (2576x2884, 466K)

lol

You may want to do nothing with Islam and at the same time want not to be an irrelevant country that is abused by China and USA.

Sure, sure.

To a certain extent, it's better than nothing, but I think it could be better if we were more united.

>implying it's impossible

Attached: 1200px-Francia_814.svg.png (1200x912, 258K)

Would be nice if everone was doing it, but somehow that is not the case.

Attached: 1548684895683.png (382x414, 12K)

You have the phraseology of a slappable, wee cunt.

because europeans crave for relevance
it's been almost a century they're the USA's or Russia's bitch and now China is coming too

BASED
Destroy eternal anglo now

Even if other countries are dumb enough to slap tariffs on their imports, the best course of action is to remove tariffs on your own imports.

Not only tariffs, but subsidies and taxes should be equal everywhere, or the competition would be unfair to many countries that have an already established economy.

Fuck Macron, more like.

Go away, Mohamed.

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want this. The autistic nationalists might sperg out a bit but you’d instantly become a superpower.

>English stopped us from building United States of Europe

here we go again...

Attached: 77028480-nazi-germany-at-its-greatest-extent-during-wwii-in-1942-with-german-allies-and-states-under (1300x1163, 137K)

>tfw Macornists are the most popular opposition party here

If other countries are taxing their own people to subsidize cheaper imports for your country, who cares? The benefit of trade comes from importing as much as possible, not exporting.

Chinese tariff on US soybeans is based.

Neck yourself if this is what's truly going on in your mind, how repulsive to see we share the same flag

N O T R E
O
T
R
E

Attached: 1527677627738.jpg (1888x1634, 705K)

Chinese tariffs on US soybeans hurts Chinese consumers, not the average American.

REMOVE CRUMPET

Attached: sbgur3wtyt0y.jpg (876x928, 104K)

is it you who made that post 3 months ago

United states of europe is a American project. CIA and shit. They want easier control over europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Committee_on_United_Europe

EU is litterally a usa puppet project.
Macron should be tried for treason.

>Oh no we're a superpower

This rat has to go

Attached: 1553417113012.png (982x940, 222K)

So we can go back to bullying instead of being bullied

Trump nuked the project. EU is not on its own and it is projecting a manifest destiny over North Africa and the Middle East.

I think you guys get me wrong. I would think it's quite awesome if such a nation would exist. I merely implied that he is this ambitious to start a project like this.

Au bout d'un moment il faut reconnaître que les Anglais nous sont supérieurs. On a commencé avec d'énormes avantages démographiques, géopolitiques, tout ce que tu veux. Leur seul avantage, c'était la Manche. Et pourtant, qui a répandu sa langue et sa culture aux quatre coins de la planète? Qui a révolutionné les domaines de la physique et de la biologie plus que quiconque? Indice: pas les Français

If there's one thing Macron has for sure that is ambition

>Daily Express

I agree.
The truth hurts, but all french anons should read this.
Detailed explanations with all the sources.
It's not a coincidence that Europe is neither federalized nor the Europe De Gaulle wanted, it works perfectly as intended.

Attached: mensonge.jpg (326x499, 24K)

Honestly add Russia. Imagine the size and power

lmao I don't think anyone will pass this in the European Referdrum. But something like this will ease up the situation in Greece making it a resort, destination instead of having a petty arms race with the T*rks

I don't get it. How did England stop the EU from doing whatever it wants? I'm pretty sure that's not how the EU works.

Attached: 1515280251556.jpg (250x156, 6K)

A superpower, but at what cost? China is a superpower, but I don't envy the average Chinaman. The USSR was a superpower, but I don't envy the average Soviet. We'd be a superpower, but it would be nothing like the USA. The EU is a dictatorship, there is no democracy there, unlike the USA, where there is a decent democracy for such a massive country. If the EU wants to do something, it does it, it is rigid and doesn't listen to it's people. And that's another thing, there is no "European" national identity. We speak different languages, have different roots and cultures. We share a lot, but are too different to truly be one. A European alliance is great, but federalisation? Awful for the common man.

>unlike the USA, where there is a decent democracy for such a massive country

Attached: 1508434650184.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Because we have to have a result on your current situation before passing something big as this. Stupid pepega.

>there is no democracy there

Ah yes, the EU dictatorship from the elected european parliament and elected EU governments.

The UK kept vetoing stuff and was in general against further integration in the Union
theguardian.com/world/2011/dec/09/david-cameron-blocks-eu-treaty

there is no democracy there, unlike the USA, where there is a decent democracy for such a massive country.
lol

*ahem*
Nike Macron
Nike Castaner

Attached: 117175-full-5.gif (554x400, 48K)

Hitler couldn't do it and these fags can't do it either

cool, both United States would already have something in common: unwillingness and inability to control their borders
and if there's one thing he hasn't at this point it's supporters

>The EU is a dictatorship, there is no democracy there
You've been fed lies by your media and you still believe them.
The EU is a democratic institution, the governing bodies of the EU are:
The European Parlaiment, elected directly by the citizen of the European Union.
The Council of the European Union, elected indirectly by the citizens, because the governs of the different member States that are part of the EU elect the Council.
The European Commision, which is elected indirectly by the citizens of the EU, because the Commision is proposed by the Council of the EU and approved by the European Parlaiment.

>We speak different languages
Not a problem for a superpower, see India, China or early days USA iirc

>and if there's one thing he hasn't at this point it's supporters
>he doesn't know

Attached: [email protected] (1280x720, 54K)

>early usa
>India
>China
none of those are superpowers, China is a regional power at best and India barely even that.

Based anglo.

Remember to buy food from us when you exit the EU

>meme chart from bumfuck nowhere
Yeah I believe you

For a large state then. Especially now that we can translate stuff very easily and everyone speaks English at some level

I would like to add the Council is by far the most powerful institution : NOTHING can pass without council approval, and european parliament have sadly no legislative initiative.

Thus, EU is actually way more "countries agreeing together" than a real federal entity.

Attached: Eu+is+shit.jpg (900x399, 73K)

You can argue the numbers but everyone said is popularity just reversed, just look it up

why would the european union speak english when none of its member nations have english as their main official language

This

Ireland does
Also for easiness of use. Of course official documents would be translated in all the languages like they're now

How the fuck did they forget so quickly?

because it's the main vehicular language worldwide?
when it was french countries that didnt speak it natively would speak it with each others and i bet youd say it was based but thats simply how it is and how it is now
asean speaks english for example
literally who cares, since everyone speaks english nowadays, why bother with other languages like german or french

lingua FRANCA or bust

Jilet Jaunes started looting shops and burning cars I guess

I literally live in France, my entire family want Macron killed even tho my mom voted for him before and my friends are at best meh about him. He's only popular à long the riches.

I propose Russian as the official language out the eu

What made him unpopular

People are realising oppositions are complete dogshit.

Russians in charge don’t want it and more importantly USA and China woudl ally to stop that. It is impossible.

Anecdotical evidences

actu.orange.fr/france/sondage-la-popularite-d-emmanuel-macron-en-legere-hausse-CNT000001e8aJO.html
Macron is at 29% according to official numbers, so less in reality

Fight me, weak br*Toid

>out the eu
of the US of E

how easy would it be to oust macron from his leadership froglads?

I'm not being literal, of course the EU has a parliament, elections and so on, but the real power isn't with the MEPs, it's with the indirectly elected politicians that the Spanish user mentioned. Why are we not allowed to directly elect them? Do you not find that strange? Those indirectly elected politicians are the ones with the ultimate power, yet the public never has a say, on an indirect say. Representative democracy, but voting for representatives that vote for representatives? All that does is distort the intentions of the voters. Afterall, voters intentions are distorted once when they vote for representatives, let alone when the representatives the vote for representatives. The USA doesn't have that, they vote directly for their representatives and senators and president. There's corruption and they are a fractured nation, but they are more democratic than the EU.

Like Holland or Sarkozy. We don't elect a president. We vote against another candidate. That's why our president are not popular.