Why are they so right-wing?

Why are they so right-wing?

Attached: 1537211452770.jpg (3302x2201, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imagine the smell

Attached: Screenshot_228.jpg (142x207, 5K)

they crave greek white cock

Is that AOC's distant relative?

>greeks
>white

Only germanics are white.

>that bald girl

ultra chin

3rd worlders are always right wing for some reason

Because the only thing they were good at was conquering and they're upset they can’t do it anymore.

she's a burn victim you asshole

Here americans are seen as right wing.

But we are 2nd world

germans are barbarian incest babies

not a race

a nation of slaves, rapebabies and mutts, the original americans

with such large chin, no wonder they conquered us

Get out of Orange land, roach

cause they're true aryans

they passed thru Iran on their way to Anatolia, after all

Shut up jack.

i want turkish gf

It's because they are the least islamic of all islamic nations so in order to compensate, they elect the most religious shit head government to force themselves to be islamic when none of them deep down want to be actually traditional Muslim with conservative values.

And they reproduce like cockroaches so much so and they force immigration into all other Western nations. Just fucking look at most European countries, a shit ton of the population is now Turkroaches now. Fucking shitskins need to die.

Come and kill us your self wh*Ty

Attached: 1531071951567.jpg (720x478, 56K)

living rent free in your head cletus
seethe more

Attached: p8yltja.jpg (955x1024, 78K)

People with sub-100 IQs tend to lean to the right.

>Assuming that I'm a mutt
I'm Korean mates. Also, Western Civilization is in a downfall anyways. Fucking turks also buying s400 anti aircraft system from NATO with even all our grievances against Russia currently. Honestly, Turks need to go back to East of the Bosphorus Strait.

I'd like to fuck that one on the right.

Thats because nationalism is a low IQ ideology

Less education, don't (You) me you rightwing tards it's the truth all around the world.

*I meant to say buying s400 from Russia*

Korean wh*Te whoreshipper quoting a guy that would have just as easy shoot you through your skull, truly pathetic

Attached: tumblr_inline_nt0vfexkpK1spsojg_500.jpg (500x495, 48K)

NATO general secretary said they have no problems with us for buying s400. so get fucked.

They’re your brothers though

Attached: 2B7EEC5B-6F6E-4030-83E2-D640D3907FA3.png (729x547, 684K)

Wh*teoid dickrider pls go

>White worshipper
Every bit of your modern society is based on "white society" Jow Forums wouldn't be here without modern "white" or Western society (even Japanese modern culture was setup by the US and when they copied the Western cultures in the 1800s). I don't worship whites. I worship liberties and open cultures which everyone here profits off of.

??
You do realize Turkey is a NATO member right?

>Jow Forums wouldn't be here without modern "white" or Western society
All the more reason to hate it

No Turk living not in turkey is a friend of mine.

Attached: 1553380543661.jpg (720x960, 111K)

Yeah I realize Turkey is a part of NATO but they fall away from Western NATO liberal values every year more and more, especially with Erdogan.

KEK

Every non-wh*Te living on wh*Te land is an invader
- Brandon

You are a korean living on wh*Te land, whoreshipping a wh*te supremecist terrorist as if he is your hero

Attached: 1490149588336.jpg (220x230, 8K)

I think you need to cut down on that Jow Forums phase a bit lad, you're making your future self embarrassed

Attached: 1545757619465.gif (185x233, 1.74M)

Yeah honestly I did wrong quoting him. Didn't even realize I did. However I don't condone that dude at all.

How does that wh*Te cock taste sitting in your mouth, Kim?

Also, US honestly isn't a "white" nation. If anything it's native American by those standards. Also, the US was based on the concept of liberties and immigration to a large extent.

Thanks for acknowledging your patheticness

Acknowledging your mistakes is a strength mate.

Go back to Jow Forums!

What a brainlet

Every time I see that picture I want to bow down to Kara Boga black Uebermensch.

this DUDEEEEEE, lmao

Attached: 1543776989091.png (592x492, 60K)

They are anything they are told to be.
Typical NPC shithole.

why are THEY so right-wing?

Attached: 1521834657143.jpg (600x400, 80K)

South america would beg to differ

go do coup a get genocided, you filfthy subhuman retard
>inb4 monkey
remember, even monkeys and apes are smarter than a roach subhuman like you

how does nigger cock with AIDS taste you rapefugee subhuman

Jow Forums, like most american culture, was made by a jew and he was copying japanese culture

jesus christ, another one

Attached: 1532547227462.png (777x586, 50K)

hating the white man is the only yhing that keeps away from killing each other like they did the epiccoup night

If i were to understand there's 3 type of Turk conservatives
- Erdogan's Islamist / Ottomanist conservatives
- Race based Turanic / Turkic conservatives
- Ataturk's secularist / republican conservatives

Judging by the hand sign and lack of hijab, they're probably Turanist race conservatives

There was a somewhat strong communist tendency in the 70s but got wiped out. Military juntas didn't help either and Erdogan emphasizing on Islam and nationalism made things even worse

Because being right wing is highly associated with homosexuality

stay mad whiteboi

>GAYr**ks
>white

what did he mean by this?

Because many of the are paid shills and many are also dumb brainwashed "patriots" who think that they live in great country even though their shithole is poor and pathetic and ruled by a corrupted incompetent tyrant.

Based Bursanon

don't know who that is, user.

nice dubs tho

Idk russkie I guess there is a reason why there is a mass immigration from Russia to turkey every summer

Of course. The weather is great and the men are hot. Turkey is like Russia but with way better climate and way hotter men. Still a shithole. Not as bad as Russia for the reasons i mentioned but still a shithole.

>way hotter men
jesus russia you cant be that bad cmon

its cause we are a cheap holiday destination (beacuse we are a shithole)

BASED KARA BOGA

>germanics
>not hapa mongrels in denial

Tick tock Aoid. Second pest control is coming soon

Attached: Pest control in Izmir.jpg (374x600, 44K)

you're still a virgin loser

I'm not you

good comeback virgin

t. Konstantinos Mitroglou
Speak for yourself, nafrinigger

russia is even cheaper brainlet

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-25-at-4.22.04-PM.png (665x785, 299K)

Not really, Turkey is cheap even by russian standards, roach.

Also, there are more ge*man tourists.

>Also, the US was based on the concept of liberties
True
>and immigration to a large extent.
False. They were only willing to take a very narrow type of people. The founding fathers would probably vomit in their mouths if they saw our average immigrant these days. They also probably pry that stupid poem off of the statue of liberty.

all are wrong, you need to learn more

US as a nation(New Zelanad and Australlia too) were found by the white settlers. Literally just 30yo it were 90% white.

Almost everything is cheaper in Turkey than in Russia even though the wages are very similar. How is that a bad thing?

This, but unironically, even the Daily Mail admits it
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

The fact that everything is way more expensive here while the median wage is tiny as fuck is not something to be proud of you dumb imbecile.

>Greeks
>white

boi

>western mainstream media outlet
>admits that nationalism bad globalism good
Color me surprised

it's the daily mail, a heavily pro-brexit tabloid, you dunce

You didn't live in Turkey, neither you know shit about economy. Who are you to judge on that matter, faggot?

your average russian wages are mildly better than your average wage in turkey, also tourist agencies give many discounts to tourists, particularly the russian or ukranian ones, that many local people dont get.
Russians unironically have cheaper holidays here then locals

So what? They support brexit only due to their own interests, not because they are nationalistic.

>only due to their own interests
That's nationalism for you

ah yes im sure a ''''german'''' would know the economic difference between turkey and russia
or did i struck a cord you alamancı subhuman
Turkeys whole shtick for non-cultural tourists is being cheap as shit

change conservative with extremist and you will get a much clearer picture

Hardly, they only care about money or their political agenda. Like all mainstream parties pretty much everywhere.

>they only care about money or their political agenda
That's nationalism for you

Nationalism is beyond politics.

What they have is civic nationalism at best