Visit my 101 year old grandpa

>visit my 101 year old grandpa
>he's still very strong mentally and a bit physically
>sees me watching anime
>he gets mad
>he says he hates Japan, doesnt trust Japanese
>he starts telling me a story about how in WW2 he saw japs murder children and women in cold blood (depending on how many letters you have in your name, they kill you or spare you and rape a few women), and how he was hiding in the jungle for months until things died down

>tells me not to watch anime again

Attached: 1535739862799.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

japs are barbaric.

Yeah, we heard you yesterday. And the day before, and the day before that, and so on...

based jungle gramps

Japs eat cats.

Back when he was alive, my grandfather would talk shit about the Japanese all the time. He fought in the pacific during WW2, and would often recite stiries about it. Ironic, that his grandson would grow up to be a massive weeb.

I only told this story once yesterday.
Why are you on Jow Forums 24/7?

>depending on how many letters you have in your name, they kill you or spare you and rape a few women
>depending on how many letters you have in your name
wut

I’m not, I’m just guessing you’re gonna post this for the next week or so everyday, just like you did with “water shortages” meme

The Japs line you up.
They count the letters in your first name.
If it's odd, you get shot. If it's even, you don't.
My grandma's name was odd, but apparently it had something to do with the fact she had 13 letters so the Japs didn't kill her

My grandpa hid in the jungle for a few months, and when things died down went back to the towns, and became a traveling salesman.
He sold cigarettes to the Japanese soldiers and to filipinos necessaries (at a affordable price of course).
He bartered for things he could sell, or US Dollars. The money the Japs issued back then was basically worthless.

Attached: 1522110992763.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>“water shortages” meme
That wasn't a meme.
Literally google water shortage manila and you'll see if its a meme or not.

It's a national issue now, with China vs Japan and all that shit

Well if you have up to hour of free time everyday not searching for water but shitposting about the issue here, surely the problem isn’t so severe

>Well if you have up to hour of free time everyday not searching for water
Maybe because water is only available at specific times in a day
That's a dumb conclusion you made, russian user.

Based and redpilled

Cool story bro, but why did your grandfather and co. elected someone like Ferdinand Marcos as your ruler to create a worse hellhole than before?

Your grandfather was a man of honor and I'd have loved to have a chat shit talking the japanese with a fellow like him, may your grandfather memory be honored and for you, you're a pathetic piece of shit for siding with the japanese.
AS ALWAYS
FUCK JAPAN
FUCK TOJOS

>My grandma's name was odd, but apparently it had something to do with the fact she had 13 letters so the Japs didn't kill her
yeah she was spared and two generations later they have you, a weeb
your "grandpa" probably suspects too
stay safe

based Ivan

>FUCK JAPAN
AYO HE BASED

>has enough time to shitpost about his grandfather's days during ww2
>doesn't have enough time to gather water so he doesn't complain on a german breadmaking board
And you wonder why your country can never prosper with your priorities scattered around

based gramps fuck japs the philippines is ours

Why do you even watch anime while you visit your grandpa? Arent you supposed to spend time with him?

Attached: 1553418936294.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

And i know he is alive but in case he dies I already made a good post in advance

>watch anthropomorphic WW2 warship girl anime
>appeals grandpa for the WW2 ships and appeals to OP for waifus

>tfw you honor your dead relative with a post on a Mongolian pottery forum

The future indeed

>visit 99 year old grandpa
>still very strong mentally and physically
>he talks to me about his ranch and how he has managed to basically become the most powerful man in his region just by being an asshole
>go home satisfied

That old fucker is amazing.

He watches TV all day, talks about the news, and how things were in 1930s
He never finished college, but he was a self made man, started out as a poor farm boy, went to school, got good grades, then became a businessman and a really rich man
He has 8 children and all of them greaduated from college
He got and lost his American citizenship twice and used it to get my aunts and uncles a green card

To this day he can still tell me stories about how things were in the American colonial times, and can recall recent things in the news

I have only total respect for him

I don't think mine ever said a lot bad about the Japanese as people even though he lost some friends in the Army during the war. He wasn't the type to really hold grudges.

Follow your grandpa's wise advise.
An*me is just pro-jap propaganda masked as a cheap, low quality entertainment source.
It's really weird how people who had no idea of Japan's existence prior to being exposed to an*me, become rabid pro-japanese zealots who see no fault in it. I haven't see that happening with other things but an*me.

Reminds me of an ancient Pinoy who told me stories about how the Japanese siced wild dogs on people.

based gramps

but your grandpa keeps sending his granddaughters to japan
they work hard at night and love anime

Attached: 000602_1218193018.jpg (628x300, 198K)

Even with the shit Asian countries sending you young women, how do Japs still have a incredibly low birth rate? Go and batter some pinoy chicks and have some kids user

Japanese are animals that pretend they're civil like whites.

You get white guys fucked-up, and they'll exhibit the same levels of depravity.

It's better if he doesn't do that, otherwise the kid might be driven to suicide by their soulless jap peers.

Attached: soulless_jap-kids.png (426x221, 19K)

Listen to him and stop watching an*me and posting those disgusting pictures, you absolute faggot.

and pinoy hapa kids killed a jap boy after slashing his body and drowned him

Attached: pinoy killer and jap victim.jpg (1199x1333, 188K)

What did he think about the atomic bombs?