Why do people move to USA?

aren't they afraid to get shot? I really don't understand why anyone would want to live in a place where 18 years old trailer park trash has access to guns and police is taught to first shoot and then ask...

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX5152231.jpg (800x539, 174K)

propaganda basically

1. They live in a place worse than that (mostly latam shitholes)

2. They want to make shitload of money

That's basically it

lol no one “moves “here anymore Demitry the Mexicans jump the border and end up leaving

>aren't they afraid to get shot
this meme needs to die. the only places you need to worry about getting shot are in the high crime nigger neighborhoods.
>I really don't understand why anyone would want to live in a place where 18 years old trailer park trash has access to guns and police is taught to first shoot and then ask...
no one moves to flyover states, they all go to one of the major cities

>no one “moves “here
no way your population would grow up like this in past 30 years without immigrants

Attached: __.png (469x288, 8K)

>18 years old trailer park trash has access to guns
Don't move to a shithole town.

>police is taught to first shoot and then ask...
Don't commit crimes and cooperate with police and you'll be fine.

People move here so they can make real money and not have a nanny state telling them they can't live like a real man.

forgot to include what these lines mean into screencap

blue usa
green mexico
orange uk

back then in the 90s when i first came there were probably more murders but the media wasn't as chaotic since mass shooting wasn't as big

it wasn't until much later that i learned americans had so many guns among the population, nowadays though people will probably think twice

>when i first came
you have to go back, juan

I live in one of the most criminal cities in the country. As long as you stay out of the ghettoes you'll probably be fine.
We got carjacked once but that's about it

>ghettoes
stay in school

>aren't they afraid to get shot?
You do realize that this is just an internet joke, right? No-one here actually worried about being shot.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 12.03.48 PM.png (587x140, 22K)

because living rich and wild is better than living safe and poor

Despite all the very deserved hate they get (to note that they should get way more), I know of people that moved there and say that it actually really is a nation of opportunity. I knew a Venezolan negress that had a law degree that is abviously not accepted in the USA and she worked there as a waitress not even knowing the language. Worked herself up to be a teacher in schools earning already comfy mony still not knowing the language very well. She says that if you work hard for it you can actually achieve a lot in there.

I heavily respect this. I would be afraid to get fucked over there and make other people earn on my work tho.

actually it's quite the opposite, poor areas tend to have higher crime

>aren't they afraid to get shot?
No, I'm white. I do the shooting.

Attached: IMG_4792.jpg (1600x1200, 960K)

You are way more likely to get fatally hit by a drunk car driver or get murdered by thugs in a third world shithole like russia than get shot in America you primitive kremlinbot.

>crocs

>a person is more likely to die from AIDS in Russia than get murdered with a gun in the USA

What's wrong with crocs?

they're fucking meme shoes
you deserve to get shot wearing them in public

Attached: 57cdf0aea5c93.jpg (369x331, 43K)

People who move to America are Jews at heart, meaning they're willing to abandon their customs and traditions in exchange of riches.

I was on a plane once and this Indian couple with traditional garments sat in their respective seats, but the daughter who was in pants decided to seat right next to me away from her parents. The traditional couple did not see a problem with that, they didn't mind that their daughter was to become another western woman because they preferred the money. That happens with all the other races and etnicities that want to move to America, they want MONEY.

>Some shitty irrelevant central american country telling us how we are
I'm sure that once in a lifetime opportunity to ride a plane was ruined, Pedro.

>willing to abandon their customs and traditions in exchange of riches
there's a whole neighborhood here dedicated to puerto ricans and they all bring their culture here and have a puerto rican pride parade every year
same thing with literally every other nationality. there's russian neighborhoods, mexican ones, chinese ones, etc that all have their cultures

Attached: image.jpg (630x472, 57K)

85% of homicides in the US are from inner city gangs shooting each other.

>being this triggered

Attached: 1498090329655.png (420x420, 15K)

This

>tf

>tp

Wich is even more aggravating.

The US is objectively better than India and Southeast Asia (outside of a few cities) which is where most of our immigrants come from now.

>flag
You live in the US

its more dangerous living in r*ssia (where the common criminals and mobster is armed and the average vatnik isnt) than it is in USA.

retard

Not only that, but our police won’t take you to jail if you don’t pay them a bribe

Is that a FAMAS?

Unironically a drive by shooting at my Uni last night

Are you blind?

Like I said: I'm white.

Attached: IMG_5091.jpg (1600x1200, 1.25M)