>being this much complexed

facts, im not a tranny tho

i would never cut my dick off or take hormones

Imagine being an ugly girl.

Yes, because Woman are superior

Why?

not if you have a cute finnish bum where to cum

ugly girls live life on easy mode, goodlooking girls live life on tutorial mode

Beautiful girl>handsome man>ugly man>ugly girl>deformed girl>deformed man>>>>(you)

Attached: 1553344716862.png (427x427, 307K)

Sure, getting catcalled when you are 12 must be great.

Goodlooking girls live in fear of being raped every time they go out alone at night and have to putt with constant harassment from men

There’s nothing better than being a handsome man. You could literally do everything.

>live in fear of being raped every time they go out alone at night
Which is an irrational fear and has the simple fix of not going out alone at night anyway

post tits

I can't. They live life on easy mode. Women much dumber than me easily swam through the degree and jobs but me? I'm stuck. And I have 142 iq

>oh no someome whistled at me whatever will I do my life is so hard make it better men do everything for me

daily reminder women unironically think men have everything handled to them and that we're the ones living life on easy mode

Is not an irrational fear and men can go alone at night
+1 for being a man
>Indian
>Incel
Classic

The vast majority of rapes happen in known places and are perpetrated by people who personally know the victim. Women getting raped at night in the street by an unknown man are a very rare occurrence.
It's like taking the car every day but being afraid of flying: it's irrational, since plane travel is orders of magnitude safer than car travel.

that's true, spreading your legs gets you anywhere

>be woman
>live on easymode thanks to your looks
>hit 30
>ur ugly now
>ur life is over
>u cant lift cement bags and support beams on construction union job, cant understand electricity and mechanical things, literally cant do anything but dead end perma minwage jobs such as retail or carrying food from kitchen to the table
meanwhile
>be man
>hyper difficult in 20s when ur broke
>become self employed electrician or plumber or mechanic by the time ur 30, can afford all the 20 year old prime pussy you couldnt before
>keep gaining money and pussy well into your 40s now that you are successfully running a business
>retire around 50 as a gigachad, find some well preserved 30 year old or maybe even find again a prime 20 pussy and start a 4 children (minimum) family

women peak at 20 and then go to utter trash by the time they are 30
men peak around 30 if they manage to start a business and can just buy a new jaw or whatever, be well in in their prime till they are like 70

who's this woman?

>Not just ignoring women and using the money you've built up to your 50s to start a PMC and kill commies/islamists/bosnian civilians in conventional wars and/or picking up civies on command of their rich parents

It's like you're not even trying.

Attached: 1551681065881.jpg (2560x1681, 374K)

this

Attached: .gif (500x240, 730K)

Having a hole between your legs that bleeds a lot and often, and also makes you moody doesn't seem better.

>

Attached: 1553538581798.jpg (600x869, 230K)

such things are impossible

military satellites larping as weather satellites constantly scan earth for missile launches, any missile truck would be detected after 1st salvo
all of developed world is a surveillance state, africa and middle east are saturated with drones scanning for shooting ranges and training facilities so no one can train and equip any platoon, battalion, brigade or division sized fighting formation today

it is impossible to carry out military operations indefinitely, such effort requires supply tracks (logistics battalions), engineering battalions with bulldozers and construction equipment and high explosives for digging, entrenching, erecting bridges and bunkers etc (you have to entrench to survive artillery), recon battalions with artillery spotters and marksmen......
it is impossible to train and equip all this without detection
not even to mention you will never have air superiority so you must hide in civilian areas and cant leave cities

The hierarchy is as follows
Alpha man >>>> attractive woman > beta man >> ugly woman

I'm definitely not an Alpha male but I'm a lot better off than the attractive women I know, what does that make me?

homo

GOSPEL.

Not a beta, and the women you know aren't that attractive.

any kind of girl is better than ugly, don't joke pls