I'm Korean and I support the genocide of non-mongoloids of xinjiang. Based PRC is expanding mongoloid clay...

I'm Korean and I support the genocide of non-mongoloids of xinjiang. Based PRC is expanding mongoloid clay. mongoloids will conquer the world.

Attached: 1200px-Xinjiang_in_China_(de-facto)_(+all_claims_hatched).svg.png (1200x955, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you know what your IQ is?

Also, the Chinese aren't genetically Korean.
They are against your people due to this simple fact and will treat them in a similar manner.

>I'm Korean
Stopped reading there, gooks aren't allowed to have opinions

One race one nation
Wh*Toid scum divide us and make us hate each other but we will unite as one and destroy wh*Toids and enslave niggers.
we must secure the existence of yellow children

Attached: north-korea-hostesses-dandong-china-dec12-2012-crop.jpg (600x338, 262K)

They really don't.
You guys do it on your own in the same way that whites do it on their own.

The people just don't mesh together.
The Japanese hate their Korean ancestors.
The Japanese genocide the Chinese and rape/kill them in war time.

I don't know much about Korean Chinese relations, but I know the genetic distance is just as bad if not worse than Japanese to Chinese.

higher than yours

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

It is extremely doubtful that Asians will ever unify in the same way it's doubtful that Whites will ever unify.

The genetic distances are too great.

t. hapa nation

I am just asking out of curiosity.
You've got too much proto-mongolian blood. You care about stupid shit that doesn't matter, but you don't have the biological perfection of proto-mongolian because you are a mongrel breed. Your white blood destroys all propensity for social cohesion.

You place too much import on intelligence as rank when it's really just a matter of neurons and neuronal communication. Anyone smarter than you didn't do anything to be smarter than you.

Free Uygurs

based mongol brother

Mongoloids have been destroyed since 1378.

>I’m Korean
>flag
Why lie to us, Zhang?

>Wh*Toid scum
Uyghurs arent white.

you retard. Korea is the brother country of china. most 'koreans' originates from the greater mongoloid race. nations are not races. Koreans, Fingolian, mongols, chinese are one race.
Japs are a mix of austrioids and mongoloids

why is it always leaflets who support china? you're like the only ones who dont trade with them out of humanitarian concerns

why are you such a degenerate, low-iq mongoloid cretin? im asking YOU why YOU are defending china despite YOUR country being one of the only ones not to trade with them. who the fuck said anything about america?

We trade the same amount considering our difference in size retard. 557billion trade for America, 55billion for Canada. We are 10 times smaller.

DNA tests don't say this though.
Koreans and Chinese look different in real life as well.

You were mostly right.
Apparently Korean fst to Chinese Northerners is .0020-.0025

Not enough to cause a serious war, but not enough to cause total cohesion either.

And now it's saying they're .0076

Attached: FST.jpg (960x409, 72K)

my guess was spot on.
This I'm canadian was a psycho gook, confirmed.

>koreans' originates from the greater mongoloid race

Your DNA data analysis doesn't say so.

Attached: korean monkey.png (754x434, 442K)

>I don't know much about Korean Chinese relations, but I know the genetic distance is just as bad if not worse than Japanese to Chinese.

Not really. I'm northern Han Chinese and I have quite a sizable chunk of Korean DNA according to 23andme despite my family claiming 100% Chinese ancestry for hundreds of years. Meanwhile, my Japanese relatives on the site has at most 10% Korean DNA.

Attached: 677PvoI.png (1618x879, 117K)

>I'm korean
>with that flag

Sure thing mao zedong.

I can't trust that website. They are not solid and just assign you a country because your DNA matches that country.

They said I have Jewish ancestry when I have 0 Jewish ancestors. It even said I'm .1% Japanese because of my Native American blood.

There are millions of gook diasporas in Canada too, damb ass.

Less than 1% is trace ancestry and should be disregarded.

I uploaded my raw data onto GEDmatch (they're far more accurate and in-depth), and the genetic distances corroborates my 23andme results.

Chinese will treat you the same way if they got hold of Korea. You thought japan was bad in WW2. Wait for the CPC.

Canada has lots of Koreans

Attached: Korean Diaspora.png (1279x630, 233K)

Don't worry

Attached: 310x190_presidents-chinois-francais-xi-jinping-emmanuel-macron-beaulieu-mer-24-mars-2019.jpg (310x190, 9K)

What the fuck are gooks doing in algeria

Is that MyHeritage results at the top? Do they not have a Korean sample population?

I'm Korean and MyHeritage said I'm 60% Japanese, 30% Chinese, 10% Mongolian.

Did you call me?

Yes it is.

MyHeritage is a joke. I just did it for shits and giggles because it was free if you already have your raw data.