What was the worst bullying experience you had in school?

What was the worst bullying experience you had in school?

Attached: BC6865F2-CBB1-476F-9030-5B03AF41BF74.png (416x356, 52K)

I was bullied by a group of cute girls for like 3 years. I ended up fucking one of them at the end of high shool. Fun times.

getting pinned down by a group of boys and being shot at point blank range with airsoft guns isn't my most favorite memory

I was the bully desu.

I pissed a girl off in primary school. She hit my head against a metal fence.
The kicker is that I had to write an apology letter to her.

I never got bullied.

Hot, greentext in detail please

Some kid called me gay once. That's literally it, I don't know where all this bullying hysteria comes from.

I got made fun of for being poor by a few people. I wasn’t so poor I looked it I just didn’t have a car in high school or a cellphone

Attached: 5F86F909-1A6A-4352-91B9-74F7476BFDF1.jpg (438x332, 38K)

Never really got bullied, some kid kept calling me a name in 6th grade and I smashed a baseball bet into his head and he had to go to a hospital. I think he learned his lesson.

I dropped out in 2nd grade and never went back so the ony bullying there was a girl who had a crush on me and pushed me off of something high up time.
But ive been stabbed a few times growing up on the streets and that is pretty bullish, so that, being stabbed a few times was the worst thing

Sounds like normal kid stuck in richer district

I was unironically the bully and got suspended on average once a month lol

>tfw constantly bullied very badly for three years
>tfw took years to get over it and build confidence up again

one time somebody called me a fag so i fucked his friend's sister

That was probably the case and I just never realized it

I only got hardcore bullied in MS. people generally tried to assault me, laughed about me, insulted me and trolled my naive self.
They destroyed my snowmen, they tied me to a tree for hours, they isolated me from all games and playgrounds. Only because I was different.
Really does something to your neurons

got called a faggot a few times in middle school. nothing in high school.

either you're a liar or a complete psycho who deserves a painful death

At my high school there was a legit autistic kid, like unable to make eye-contact, walking down the hall staring at the ceiling while muttering to himself autistic. He got bullied non-stop by a group of guys in his year. They convinced him that some girl was in love with him and he was creepily obsessed with her and probably still is years later. They were constantly teasing him and no one did shit, it was sport to them.
Often people are overly sensitive but there are countless cases where there is just fucking insane human behavior.
Mind you, that was a private Christian school as well. I don't know how that compares with public schools. I suspect public schools are less tolerant because they're not filled a bunch of spoiled white boys.

Talk shit, get hit. No problem there.

Sounds fucking rough man. Sorry you went through that.

My crush intentionally sent the football ball flying right at my crotch area when we had p.e. lessons outside

I gave away my runescape password because they said they would get me rich but they sold all my shit and bought rune hatchets with the money

you all deserve it

Attached: 1532627521467.png (339x277, 29K)

In elementary school some hispanic kid said he was gonna beat me up so I told my mom. Then in middle school i became a bully with my hooligan friends.

I was the bully

some hideous fat fuck tried to bully me, l fought back and he stopped

Every time i went to the school bathroom this fucking fag bully used to follow me to look at my dick, during break times he always followed me to bully me phisically(pushing me, pressing my niples, pulling my hair and kicking my feet) and mocking my appearance(because of my long strait hair, for being a loner and for being smaller), he was fucking obsessed with me... Some days he used follow me to my home(It was a very nearby school and i were 11yo). Next year i convinced my mom to change me to another school

Based
>Sweden
>Yes

Some kid made it really difficult for me by getting his parents involved

Still bullied him though

I wasn’t bullied. I’ve just been completely socially isolated for the past several years. I went most days without speaking more than 50 words while I was at school and when I was out of school I did nothing because I have no friends.

some guy in high school told me to stop talking to him and to never talk to him, because I was "a fucking weirdo"

I don't know why but "destroying my snowmen" really got to me. I'm sorry, user. I hope you're doing well in life, and that there's someone to remind you its okay to be yourself.

We are too busy enjoying life to bully people

How do you drop out in second grade, that’s not legally possible.