I find it ironic how under Western influences they have become more leftist and less traditional than their Communist...

I find it ironic how under Western influences they have become more leftist and less traditional than their Communist counterparts.

Maybe Communism is like a bad cold but Westernization is a slow cancer that kills you from within

Attached: 58295012-taiwan-flag-with-south-korea-flag-3d-rendering.jpg (1300x780, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxfMrE5xt9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck the (((dpp)))
tsai ing wen is an american cocksucker and im happy to see that her party is on the way out

communism is also one of the western influences

But the KMT has unironically been infiltrated by their ancient rival CCP

this will be the party that saves taiwan and all of china.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Hakka_Party.svg.png (1200x800, 42K)

Like I said, it's like a cold. It hits hard with Western influence at first but in the long run it keeps tradition.

Even North Korean language is more authentic since it's not filled with English loanwords kek

Isn't that just globlization though?

Globalization as of 2019 is still Westernization

Koreans hardly use any English loanwords in our daily lives I think you got it confused with japan

>客家党
Kek that exists?

do not call us kek
that is our word, it was what filthy h*klos call us, whitey. know your history.
and yes, whitey, hakkas will rule all of china. deal with it.

SK
>아이스크림
NK
>얼음 보숭이

>hakkas will rule all of china
More like all of Southeast Asia

Both of them also have a far higher quality of living than the majority of the world.

icecream is a western food
얼음 보숭이 is like calling Ratatouille a "stewed vegetable dish"

we have already done that with lee kuan yew and the shinawatra family, whiteboi.
also, fun fact. the first president of guyana was HAKKA.

Attached: Hakka_Notable_People.png (336x170, 107K)

No you’re a complete cuck!

>Even North Korean language is more authentic since it's not filled with English loanwords kek
Umm they’re the ones who say “bento” to call packed lunch while we have our native word for it

Pretty much all Thai businessmen and politicians are Hakka lol

Attached: 1200px-9153ri-Yingluck_Shinawatra.jpg (1200x1806, 339K)

Isn’t it debatable whether Sun Yat Sen was a Hakka?

>a cold hits hard
Asian immune system man

yes
he was likely of both cantonese and hakka descent
however his granddaughter referred to him as hakka, so yes, he is a HAKKA BVLL.
im glad you know we control the thai economy, whiteboi.

>国共内战

Attached: 1445716929351.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

And yet the only Chinese national treasures that were destroyed by commies is in Taipei... hmmm

>we control the thai economy
More like Teochoews if I’m correct

communism is western product and also this

>Hakkasare mainly concentrated inChiang Mai, Phuket, and central western provinces. The Hakka own many private banks in Thailand, notablyKasikorn BankandKiatnakin Bank.
teochews are involved in trade and politics as well

What's difference between teochews and Hakka?

two different ethnolinguistic groups
teochews are more closely related to hokkiens in both language and genetics

>Even North Korean language is more authentic since it's not filled with English loanwords kek
South Koreans seem to have a weird obsession with just adopting English words directly for everything, while most countries (especially with a phonetic inventory so different from English) would instead choose to use their own terms. One of the things I really dislike about this is that even things like film titles don't get translated, they just transliterate the English title which 90% of the population will not actually understand. It's certainly a weird approach to foreign words.

>less traditional
For example?

Attached: 15645164565.jpg (1200x675, 124K)

tsai ing wen is also hakka, she just pretent she's indigenous.

Communism is like getting cancer and getting placed into cryo to await a future where you can be cured. The shitty leftists still run your country, but they don't change because they're using authoritarianism to keep power. So you end up with ideology that would have been considered leftist 100 years ago in a communist government because it has never been challenged without the person getting sent to the gulag.

Yet Taiwan magically has more Chinese culture than the mainland does. Really makes you think.

>South Koreans seem to have a weird obsession with just adopting English words directly for everything
Lol wut
We don’t do that nearly as much as japs, curries, and pinoys do. At least in my observation we care about balancing between adopting the foreign words directly and utilizing our own translation.

Yeah, it's filled with Russian loanwords instead.

I don't know how you can say that Taiwan is less traditional than China when communism literally destroyed chinese culture. It was called the cultural revolution for a reason you dingbat.

Attached: 1534192546260.jpg (946x534, 72K)

gays are still illegal in our cunt

quite qt

that's not true, they just can't get partnerships or married etc

explain this, america
youtube.com/watch?v=wxfMrE5xt9I

thats what i meant

Do you support them having marriage etc? Do you think most Koreans would support it or not?

haha it'll take atlesat half a century at the minimum for south korea to become a gay friendly nation

its the Japanese input

Seconding this
No its not

Attached: 46EF0CB4-A5DD-4F5E-9F91-5FF3998CDF1A.jpg (850x440, 59K)