Americans hate baseball now

americans hate baseball now

why?

Attached: mlb.png (500x500, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/maurybrown/2018/10/04/2018-mlb-regional-tv-ratings-in-primetime-shows-continued-strong-popularity/
youtube.com/watch?v=8iX0DXhWEhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because of how slow it’s gotten. When you can watch (American) football and Basketball which are faster paced it’s just more entertaining to do so. I still keep up with MLB scores but I very rarely watch a live game. People still watch it but it’s definitely the least watched out of the 3

Attached: 4619A5F0-DB27-4C0B-A272-4B3D9F7ABD5B.jpg (720x487, 84K)

What the fuck no we don’t
It’s experiencing a huge revival right now
It died post-roid era and it’s doing better than it has in decades currently

Its shit

>basketball
Literal slave auction
Football is about 80% there now too

cus it's boring
or at least i think it is, idk i dont watch MLB

I will miss Ichiro.

I love baseball

What a boring sport to watch 2bh
Is not as entertaining as watching football

>What the fuck no we don’t

no

no we dont

the only way I can really tolerate watching a game is if I get drunk while watching it. I can't tolerate watching any sports though. more of a documentary kind of guy.

>watching sports in 2019
kys negro

You also love going to Italy for a year and watching anime in your dorm all day instead of making a single friend you virgin freak

The same reason why NASCAR is losing interest, white people are becoming the minority

Attached: nascar.jpg (760x411, 54K)

autism

and still wrong :^)

Yes, Ichiro
>forbes.com/sites/maurybrown/2018/10/04/2018-mlb-regional-tv-ratings-in-primetime-shows-continued-strong-popularity/

Every sport is a negro sport Juan

Baseball is boring
Football is retarded and boring
Hockey and basketball is all I have left

more of a generational thing. young white people don't watch NASCAR either

also NASCAR is fucking shit now

Poker is more entertaining than Football and Baseball to me.
>inb4 boring game with no running
People watch golf and pool games, poker is just more exciting because there's luck and strategy involved.

My roommate from Iran was really into sports and I felt like an asshole when he was excited over basketball games and I told him I didn't watch them

meant for
Even the fucking BREWERS are playing well, the league is better than it’s been since the early 90’s

in terms of attendence, it's still the highest among all sports in teh US since there is more games.

>football is faster paced
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I know, I made a meme answer. It was better when the cars were stock production cars with small racing mods to the engines

Football is arguably more black than basketball. I watch college basketball regularly and I see more white players in CBB than I do CFB. That’s obviously because the teams are smaller but still. Seems like between the two CBB is the more “white” sport

>doesn't know about Los Doyers

I think baseball is actually gaining a bit of popularity in the US, at least at the lower/local levels.

Attached: 636015194847712899-Volcanoes-Stadium-II[1].jpg (3200x1680, 1.04M)

ichiro were weak

hahaha

They put a road course in the Charlotte Motor Speedway, but I think it's too late for NASCAR. Motorsport as a whole is doing badly, even in Europe. It's just being held up by the rich and insane at this point.

Yes, but these negroes are getting paid for it, while you on the other hand are ust a negro who spends its time watching said negroes getting paid

What about biathlon? This is actions and shooting, Americans should like it
youtube.com/watch?v=8iX0DXhWEhs

>College has an education requirement to qualify
Confounding variable. NBA is significantly worse than NFL, but I’m not exactly disagreeing with you either.

Pool is interesting to watch because it's a good exposition of skills. And literally anyone has access to a pool table somewhere to try and see how easy/hard it really is so they can get a better appreciation.

>question about baseball
>immediately start arguing about race for no reason

Shit World Series last fall. In fact probably one of the worst in 20 years.

Oh well, you can't get the 2016 WS all the time.

That's so american

Pretty sure F1 is still growing worldwide. Also, NASCAR has actually seen some upticks in viewership this year. Looks like they've plateaued after freefalling.

Going to a Dodgers game was the most miserable experience of my baseball-viewing life. I’ve seen the fucking White Sox in the heart of the ghetto, and the Brewers before they learned how to hit when ticket prices were sub-$20. But nothing hurt worse than sitting in an arena full of old jews hawking film deals, girls instagramming the experience solely for internet points, and mexicans camping outside because they couldn’t afford tickets.
>and the all-you-can eat bleachers are an all-you-can shit nightmare before anyone tries to bring it up
The only fun part was heckling the shit out of reddick with /towniesabroad/

The only point to watching NASCAR now is taking bets if Morgan Shepherd will finally die behind the wheel this race.

W

baseball is boring as fuck and the richest owner wins

>t. hasn’t watched in 10 years
Absolute shitshow teams are making it to the playoffs like nobody’s business
It’s like watching the Browns make it to the Super Bowl every year now
Shit’s crazy

It is. I don’t have to wait 3 minutes for the quarterback to throw unlike MLB pitchers

Maybe...winter sports in the US are a strange niche. But also I've never seen people get overly excited about precision shooting competitions in the US. The shooters in the US tend to be hunters, plinkers, or just hoarders and not many have a real appreciation for marksmanship.

who gives a fuck dude
it's still grown men playing a sport for millions of dollars
it's genuinely weird how popular sports are, sports fans are cringe

Wait, that ancient fuck is still racing?

Attached: ck4985.jpg (280x210, 13K)

It used to be the same with all motor hobbies here too. Everybody and their uncle used to own a dirt bike and Enduro or motorcross never really became mainstream, and now I really don't see that many dirt bikes anymore

Attached: on any sunday.jpg (268x402, 33K)

Yee and most importantly...haw

Attached: Morgan_Shepherd_Road_America_2015.jpg (220x186, 9K)

what kind of people watches soccer in eua?

go back to /vn/ pissbaby
this is a thread for the anons that at least understand how to fake a social life

Attached: 638BC5E6-07BB-4C06-ABDD-9663945A7920.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Huh? Baseball is massive here still. It grows every year

yeah youll watch 10 minutes of ads instead

since fucking when?

I feel you, track days are getting more expensive and spaced out further and further. Dirt ovals are getting closed down. I'm almost excited to move to Cali for work next year cause I'll be next to Leguna Seca and I can take my R6 out pretty regularly.

got any evidence to back that up, Rupert?

Survey says no

Attached: world series.png (900x400, 5K)

NASCAR doesn't give a shit anyway. They don't expect him to actually win or anything (and he was really never very good even in his prime), he's just there as track filler.

That was Harley's fault for making bikes into overpriced boomer butt jewelry so young guys couldn't afford them anymore.

Pretty much, even his wikipedia highlights his "ministry" on the track with all of them southern boys. He's just there to drive and talk about Jesus in the pit. Not a bad gig for a 70 year old.

*76 year old

Baseball is great and good fun to watch in the stadium with food and beer
usually have good sausages and hot dogs as well if its a quality team

drugs really hurt it
both for taking the game to such heights and then ruining its credibility

>Cubs & Astros saving the sport
>Red Sox & Giants poisoning the well
THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

Harley isn't the only motorcycle maker. But all sections of motorcycling have their boomers. Harley boomers shit on sportsters and 750s. BMW boomers shit on everyone whos not riding a GS1200 or a S1K. Japanese sportbike boomers like to touch kids. Everyones got their own problems.

young (white) people don't care about cars
they just buy a cheap Kia Soul to drive to their boyfriends house in order to frott their dicks
only Asians care about "stock car" mod culture now and they are only interested in Asian cars.
American companies don't even make cars anymore, just trucks and yummy-mummy CUVs

Attached: 1484051469984.jpg (740x399, 47K)

I wasn't able to get online during Game 7 of the '16 World Series or during Election Night because the amount of people on the Interwebz literally broke my ISP.

trucks > soydans

to be honest your chromed out Ford f-150 that has never seen a spec of dirt in its life is embarrassing

its very depressing how far car culture has fallen in the USA, at least in Asia stock car modding is still very popular, as are underground (as well as legal) street races and rally racing imported from Europe
US car culture is just gay

chromed out F-150s are for boomers
culture shouldn't be invested in dumb cars regardless, we have bigger things to worry about here in America

Millenials just fucking gave up on cars completely.

The big 3 in America are in a revival of muscle right now and they're selling.

Or how Gibson filed for Chapter 17 after turning their guitars into overpriced boomer arm candy.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6K)

its a shadow of its former self
its like poeple who buy a BMW, they never ever look under then hood and just drive from A-B
but for a business man in a BMW that's not the point
for these "muscle cars" its rare to see people who take a hands on interest anymore, its just jewellery for them.

appealing to boomer nostalgia is a common mistake
I mean I enjoy looking at classic American cars, but the entire culture around them is such a joke

>why?
Blacks do not like baseball
Mexicans do not like baseball
Chinese do not like baseball
Yuros do not like baseball
The US is too full with foreigners. In the end, there is only going to be Japs, Dominicans and Puerto Ricans playing alone.

>I pissed off an entire neighborhood of mexican doyers fans on Game 7 night blasting Go Cubs Go from our balcony
>I did it again the next year with Deep In the Heart of Texas
E U P H O R I C

Attached: 66750933-85A8-4261-9F65-9DAADCF6CAE7.jpg (1536x2048, 530K)

Cars after the early 80s got too complicated and computerized so the DIY culture of the 60s couldn't exist anymore. A modern car can have 20 computer modules in it and upwards of 50 in luxury makes.

>Mexicans do not like baseball
Are you retarded

I don't like sports the only ones I know that do are 50 year old boomers, sports are lame anyway I'd rather skate or pay video games

based 13 year old

And emissions regs mean you can't mod them very much.

Seriously, Gibsons are only owned by 60 year olds who sit around on a Saturday afternoon strumming Clapton tunes.

dodge demons and hellcats are true drag machines

Baseball is more popular than football and soccer in my city.

Attached: los angeles.jpg (800x376, 146K)

I'm gonna find you and stab you. Fucking faggot.

Baseball is just for Boomers
That's boring and lame.

they like soccer more

Good luck escaping the state, chingada
I’m home free
>and the doyers are still SHIT

Attached: 7737A401-00CB-4CAB-8C35-85B419C99A20.gif (300x212, 1.97M)

where?

because of ghettobounce

file name you nip

Fatty monopoly is not popular even in Japan now

Non-whites and millennials.

t. Knower

I don't get why it's so popular. I find basketball far more boring than baseball.