I want to believe edition

Attached: German-UFO.jpg (905x524, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1553596288057.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=qpjHW4mr6qo
vimeo.com/117672124
youtube.com/watch?v=NR0UmZcf89E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

england is the biggest pile of shit ever concieved. absolute STATE. the people are rubbish.

you're rubbish

looks like the old McDonald's in Alconbury

i.4cdn.org/gif/1553596288057.webm

what did britain mean by this

how will Alfred the Great ever recover

youtube.com/watch?v=qpjHW4mr6qo

remember seeing a floating flashing light in the sky for like twenty minutes through the edge of the curtains and i thought it was the invasion

look outside and it were a crane though

what are you lot reading then?

my dad is obsessed with aliens

cant wait for the aliens to take me away

wearing too many layers
excuse me while I shed them

The nicaraguan-papuan community isnt so big in the uk

/brit/

Hot

Attached: 49C8DD98-F41D-410D-B29F-F2E128C4D93A.png (640x1136, 178K)

same but it was the eiffel tower

Silly-voiced Matt Berry's Brexit comedy show is on tonight! Wonder which side of the debate it will be on? BBC Two 10pm.

mbokos here lads

*waddles into /brit/ absolutely swollen with t-shirts*
alri lads
*takes off the first t-shirt to reveal a t-shirt underneath that says "Fart loading 1% please wait"*
*takes off that t-shirt to reveal a t-shirt underneath that says "Fart loading 2% please wait"*
*takes off that t-shirt t

I switched to audiobooks a couple of months ago. Really should get back into actual reading but I can listen to audiobooks at the gym and they are just so much more comfy right before sleeping.

i am mboko

more like /br*t/

this country needs to end.

the people living here are evil morons

i got third degree burns
on my cock

do you lot believe in ghosts?

The addiction to the internal combustion engine is all encompassing. I go to work everyday powered by an internal combustion engine, everyone on my shift does but one. I arrive at work, crossing from the car park after a huge diesel thirsty lorry passes before me. As I walk to clock in a forklift whizzes by powered by propane. The one person who didn't drive to work spends all day driving a skid loader... This is repeated all over the world, everyone everywhere is addicted to ICE. No matter what industry you work in, you are reliant on engines.

i'd give that a swerve
quite like hampsters

Attached: 5475f07b98fe34f609a8e5f46ead6b85thefrogfrogs.jpg (236x249, 10K)

had a good little laugh at this

no, don't believe you

four different girls i went to primary school with maintain to this day they saw a book floating in the school library one time

but nah it's bullshit

I don’t think so but I know a lot of people with some pretty convincing ghost stories. I’ve even had one weird encounter happen to me, but there is probably some other explanation.

drawing diametric three-dimensional secondary and tertiary auxiliary views of the principle planes, lads

Attached: 1541824821033.png (288x288, 139K)

vimeo.com/117672124

finishing some non-fic on climate change, then onto Billy Budd, then... who knows!? Need to drop some fat stacks on abebooks

>"we now go live to user on the bog"

Thanks user, things are really heating up over here, all clothing has had to be removed due to the shear heat alone and the projectiles are really coming down, it's brown, it's wet and It's gonna take quite some time to clean up

Attached: 1519046802432.png (646x595, 280K)

please be in london

just tulpas innit

yeah i was telling a lie im sorry for lying to you

LEAVE MEANS REMAIN
AND REMAIN MEANS ANAL
*downs pint and slaps rorke's arse*

Last night I got kicked out of 3 clubs consecutively for no reason at all lol

On the first of two designated toil breaks

toilberg wont be pleased if I take another 5 minutes but my sanity comes before work

it looms again in a matter of minutes...

Attached: 1551755459199.jpg (1013x1024, 120K)

Realy makes you think.

whens the cutoff date for this? if my parents are French? but I've never lived anywhere else but here

fwb said she loves me so I've had to bin her off

Attached: 1549663715822.jpg (960x960, 75K)

I need to stop putting huge amounts of Tobasco and other hot sauces on stuff. Can hardly remember what it’s like to not have a burning shit.

no you didn't
be quiet

all girls believe in ghosts, never met one that didn't

i feel similarly, i also had a weird encounter once too, but i might have just been seeing things

anyone else dislike their friends?

Should i move to ireland lads?

Seen similar jobs to the one i do here paying more.

Seriously though what the fuck was that all about?

yeah but you'd be living in direland

some of them

Yeah. Clondalkin, Ballymun, Finglas Blanchardstown are the City Of London of Dublin.

here, a new one

happened to me, now i'm in a relationship with her. It's been about a year now and I'm not sure it's got future.

Hate when it gets to this point and you feel 'am I being selfish by not ending it?'

are you BAME?

stop talking shite retard

Then that would mean you're French obviously
If your family has been french for hundreds of years but you've lived in Britain for a couple of decades that doesn't make you magically British

Little harsh there

>all girls believe in ghosts, never met one that didn't
Now you mention it I think every single girl I’ve dated has believed in ghosts

I just find Ireland to be rly grim, even Dublin. There's something in the national psyche

Fuck off culchie cunt.

Except it does.

shut up you boring english retards. sick of reading your posts desu.

Yeah you can come live with me

This costs £70, might cop

Attached: gib.jpg (3500x3500, 698K)

going to steal this girl from her bf and then take care of her and marry her and raise a family with her lads

Attached: 1525960260551.jpg (1632x1224, 616K)

getting serotonin injections directly into my bollocks as we speak

Yes or at least move to /eire/, bye

might do a cry

served you right for going out on a Monday

Im from clondalkin you stupid tripfag

No wouldn’t be friends with them if I disliked them. Except for my “mate” Harry who’s decided to come out as trans. He’s obviously not trans he’s just been indoctrinated since going to uni in London.
We all desperately want to drop him from the group as it’s embarrassing being seen with him now (doesn’t pass, doesn’t even attempt to put on a voice)
The trouble is all the girls in our social group keep inviting him to everything as they love being able to say they “have a trans friend” he’s like a pet to them now.

Post your email

Ill contact you when i secure a job

Lol no it doesn't
If an English couple, both of their families being completely English for millennia, moves to Thailand, and their kid is born there, and grows up there, their kid is hardly Thai, is it? It's an English person who just happens to have been born in Thailand. They're not Thai like the ethnic and native Thais, they are alien.

so its around 200 years, every family member residing exclusively on the british isles?

Never been
Just imagine its the same as the uk but funny little accents

There isn't much difference between Dublin and cities in England. Once you leave Dublin that's when you find the difference. There is a lot more countryside. Miles better than this overcrowded paki infested dump.

youtube.com/watch?v=NR0UmZcf89E

Niggeridoo

thought it was friday but its not

There's no strict date definition. You either are British or you're not, it's pretty easy to tell.

Clondalkin is full of knackers. Was inside a lidl one day in Clondalkin and some junkie robbed the till. Lmao, fat security guard caught him and sat on him until the police came. Absolute shithole.

It’s an exact copy of the UK they might as well join us again, no point in them being separate

Just come to finglas and shout up the black and tans in a thick english accent and I'll come find you

Mental how George Harrison was the only genuine Beatle psychosymmetrically

*sighs*

im called harry haha

Well maybe dislike is the wrong word. I have little in common with my mates anymore

should probably try to properly learn the French language, what do you lads think

Why don't you live here then?

Still 3 and a half days of toil to go until the weekend

pourquoi ?

got hit in the head with a hockey stick when I was 12 and had to go home because I could not stop laughing
haven't had a proper belly laugh since
any brain doctor man in?

don't like the beatles

whats your point? many rural Irish towns are dying shitholes full of losers. People think only cities have crime and drug problems.. couldnt be more fucking wrong. Not to mention the towns that get terrorised by knacker clans

You think we have a reputation for horses and animal cruelty but if you stroll through a council estate in Clondalkin they'll have horses on the field in front of their houses. Fucking mad cunts. They'll fly up and down the roads with them aswell.

What if my mums French but my dads English?

just wait until you hear a joke from me mate

No not at all
true true