Would you fly with Boeing?

Or any other American plane?

1. Flag.
2. NOPE

Attached: Boeing Ameritrash.png (894x817, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_447
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8xkgw4/patriot-missile-saudi-arabia-yemen
gao.gov/products/IMTEC-92-26
youtube.com/watch?v=pyakI9GeYRs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Airlines_Flight_605#Controversy
hbr.org/2017/09/the-tragic-crash-of-flight-af447-shows-the-unlikely-but-catastrophic-consequences-of-automation
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanwings_Flight_9525
fastcompany.com/1669720/how-lousy-cockpit-design-crashed-an-airbus-killing-228-people
medium.com/crash-investigators/airbus-330-design-flaws-under-scrutiny-in-the-af447-court-case-1ccec325486f
reuters.com/article/us-airbus-a380/factory-design-flaws-caused-a380-cracks-idUSTRE80P15C20120126
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I suppose I shouldn't drive cars because there have been car accidents

Flag
NOPE

yes
i support amerimutt industry

of course not, americans can't into engineering

>start shoehorning women and minorities into top college stem programs for the sake of "social justice"
>all engineering and tech goes to shit

hmmm go figure

>i-it’s the (((minorities))) fault that mutt engineering is shit!
Mayo cope

>Boeing? No thanks, i prefer Airbus

Attached: 5BCEAE29-0DC6-4699-99B4-787F15004ED6.jpg (591x570, 74K)

>another boeing incident
yeah, that gonna be a hard pass for me in the future

Flag
Yes, I'm not gonna go out of my way because one plane crashed. If anything, they're gonna be more careful this time.
>American plane
You're on an American website right now.

>that skull shape
NOPE

Not like I have a choice in the matter. Southwest exclusively uses Boeing.

*EHEM*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_447

>You're on an American website right now.
would you ever trust 4channel?

Me? only prefer traditional 737, 747 and B52

Attached: images.jpg (235x176, 7K)

I suppose I shouldn't fly in europe, there's no telling if I might be driven straight into a mountain side

Now I understand why Juncker doesn't call the US a rival ; they just can't compete.

flag
no

Attached: amerishart engineering.webm (326x640, 1.48M)

you guys fucked something up

Airbus or bust

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8xkgw4/patriot-missile-saudi-arabia-yemen
>"It's nothing but an unbroken trail of disasters with this weapon system," Theodore Postol, MIT physicist

And this is not the first time
gao.gov/products/IMTEC-92-26
This one was operated by Americans and the failure led to the death of 28 burgers.

No wonder nasa stopped with the rockets

Except the Patriot successfully intercepted those missiles, your countrymen are retarded and fired too many.

Look like someone is jamming.

A gripping documentary on why american technology sucks: youtube.com/watch?v=pyakI9GeYRs

The plane was OK, the pilots are to blame. In fact I don't remember an Airbus crash where the plane was at fault.

Even if Boeing exited the commercial airline industry more than half of their profits come from fighter jets and missiles.

being a serb, i know american aviation is shit outside of hollywood, stealth or otherwise

>he doesn't know that the missiles launch automatically
>he knows but wants to deflect the blame
Which is it?

Almost everything in that movie is completely wrong.
What was to blame was the pilot not getting enough feedback that he was moving the stick. Mostly his fault, sure, but still not a great human interface.
It can operate in an automatic mode, but given the dismal performance of the Saudi military in every field I'd place the blame on them.

>not getting enough feedback
The computer was shouting STALL STALL STALL constantly, wasn't it enough to know he shouldn't pull that goddamn stick ?

How many is too many? The standard procedure is to launch 4 patriots to intercept.

He straight up didn't realize he was moving the stick until it was too late.
I believe they launched 6 in this incident. In any case, the missiles targeting Riyadh were shot down- not a problem with the Patriot

How is a patriot veering off course not a problem? Even if saudis launched an excessive amount of missiles, 98% certainty at 50% per missile, that still doesn’t explain the failure in ops video.

>He straight up didn't realize he was moving the stick until it was too late.
A strong feedback would have helped him for sure, but he was still a retard. We all played with 10$ sticks with no feedback and this "problem" was inexistent, it's called proprioception.

why is this happening now all of a sudden? something isn't right like it's planned it some shit

New software that the Pilots are not trained to use.

>waves from the moon

Attached: HEADER_MoonLanding (1).jpg (1024x560, 93K)

Nah i only fly E-Jets.

Americans didn't engineer that. You're only proving his point by not being able to provide an example of american('t)s that can into engineering.

Attached: 1547138792835.jpg (1048x1124, 78K)

Flag
Yes

Airbus has also had plenty of shit happen.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Airlines_Flight_605#Controversy

hbr.org/2017/09/the-tragic-crash-of-flight-af447-shows-the-unlikely-but-catastrophic-consequences-of-automation

This next one is the result of the fine German pilot though.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanwings_Flight_9525

are you being an ironic swedder?

Attached: thank God for the united fruit company.jpg (836x546, 363K)

IF IT'S BOEING I AIN'T GOING

>Americans didn't engineer that
yes, let's discredit the hundreds of American scientist that worked on the project and give all the credit to the hand full of Germans

All pilots fault.

>the hundreds of American scientist that worked on the project
>still ignoring they were 3

Attached: hiddenfigures.jpg (882x882, 771K)

Better mountain side than twin towers.

>Black box doesnt support official story
>Automation

Also, in the two Boeing crashes the pilots failed to regain control after relying on the autopilot, by your logic I can make the same excuse.

Have some more on 447 though.

fastcompany.com/1669720/how-lousy-cockpit-design-crashed-an-airbus-killing-228-people

medium.com/crash-investigators/airbus-330-design-flaws-under-scrutiny-in-the-af447-court-case-1ccec325486f

And in general

reuters.com/article/us-airbus-a380/factory-design-flaws-caused-a380-cracks-idUSTRE80P15C20120126

I'm not saying Boeing fucked up but I'm saying Airbus has fucked up before. I imagine in both cases your probably more likely to die from your pilot or a military/terrorist act.

>You're on an American website right now.
factually wrong. 4channel is made by hiro.

Woah. Powerful.

Oh fuck off with that SJW shit.