/mena/

Mena edition

Attached: mena.jpg (500x700, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/di3vhELi6P0
amp.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/99eiom/holy_shit_tutti_fruition_im_in_a_fucking_high_ass/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rle71OeXtng
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdelkader_Bensalah
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DVypnPCSDLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember guys no matter how shit this edition I have indemnity because you gave me a pass

Kek, way to throw us under the bus

>ath*ists
>w**bs
>c*mmies
>f*ggots
>p*dophiles
>inc*ls
>n*rmies

The best has yet to come
>I'm not going to post in it

FIRST FOR ISRAEL

SECOND FOR IRAN

Hi, just got out of critical thinking again...

>prof gave us his typical lecture for 20 minutes
>asked us to take out our notebooks answer the essay question he has on the projected powerpoint
>not even a minute in before he asks me to swap desks with the student next to him
>my heart jumps a bit and get a bit worried because I thought I’m gonna get in trouble for my insistence during yesterday’s lecture
>reluctantly do as he said and asked him if it’s about yesterday
>him: “you’re intuitive! Yes, it’s about yesterday. I looked up what you said, and to be fair, you may have been right in that regard.”
>I get a bit hopeful and start thinking that he realized we’re not dumb kids and-
>him: “... but, you’ve been wrong as well. What you should’ve said was...”
>he goes on for 10 minutes just lecturing me personally while the other students awkwardly continue writing and looking in our direction
>after the mini-lecture, he said that he did this because my generation needed some “tough love” and that he “cares” for my critical thinking skills and intuition
>him: “... that’s why I’m putting you in the group for this chapter so you can study it some more. You’ll know who you’ll be assigned with this afternoon.”
>then he dismissed the class early and asked for all their papers so he can read them, but he assigned it to me as homework for the next class

... that was demoralizing, embarrassing even.
I wish I had the guts to tell him to fuck off, but that’s more trouble than it’s worth..

Attached: A18F7BCC-CA3D-4E79-A49A-1155BA367076.jpg (640x480, 50K)

tl;dr

tl;cr*

>chathlets

Attached: Cath_of nativity of the christ.jpg (800x425, 82K)

Attached: 0EE76318-30AC-4CBF-B493-66D26A635C24.jpg (306x306, 20K)

That’s a mosque

If I make a long boring greentext that reveals my full name and address will the readers spot it? :)

You guys can make fun and hate the Saudis as much as you want but they are having the last laugh with the jews
also they have the best country in mena

QATAR IS THE ONE SCAMMING THE JEWS THEY GOT NETANYAHU TO GIVE SIX GORILLION DOLLARS TO HAMAS FOR “AID”

Good morning :)
youtu.be/di3vhELi6P0

Attached: 00FAB03B-C8E8-41E4-9933-FEA26EF473A8.gif (500x447, 191K)

>also they have the best country in mena
VERY debatable

>oldest Christian architecture in the world
>it is a mosque lol
No wonder you are Moroccan

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (377x550, 30K)

>W*ED

care to elaborate?

I meant Saudis are basically Jews who follow islam
they think act and gain power like them
According to all charts you see on Internet they are

OUR NOSES ARE BIGGER

You don‘t like weed? I have no opinion of it whatsoever.

OH YOU MEAN TOGETHER WITH THE JEWS IN WHICH CASE I AجREE

IVE NEVER TRIED IT BUT PEOPLE WHO USE IT AND THE CULTURE AROUND IT ARE MALIGNANT AND INOPERABLE

shut the fuck up

T. amp.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/99eiom/holy_shit_tutti_fruition_im_in_a_fucking_high_ass/

:3

Attached: 76qfcMiFn1sk1rjvo1_500.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

FIRST FOR ZOOMER GANG

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rle71OeXtng

Best countries in MENA are Iran and Turkey

Bouteflika putsched out.
The president of the gov of transition is : Abdelkader Bensaleh, another moroccan lol.
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdelkader_Bensalah

Attached: kikiki.jpg (225x225, 7K)

A jew being anti-weed. I don‘t trust it at all, Shlomoman. But you‘re right that the weed culture is cancer. Though many who smoke the type of weed that just activates the creative matter are productive and aight.

I just read something so mindboggingly stupid and off putting, it literally made me cry.

yes

best country in mena is prob Oman... who tf hears anything coming out of that place. Although I wonder if the rumors about them being faggots is true

WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS THAT HATE MENA AN D THIS THREAD CONTINUE TO LURK AND POST...YOU ALL ARE DIRTIER THAN KIKES SOMETIMES FUCKING SHARAMEET

>DIRTIER THAN KIKES
Excuse you with the racism, but jews are middle eastern too habbibi

>MUH CREATIVITY
WEED TAKES RELATIVELY NORMAL PEOPLE AND TURNS THEM INTO RETARDS

BASED JIDF

WEED IS LITERALLY THE REASON JEWS DONT BECOME DOCTORS ANYMORE

More like palestinian who's about to marry a jewess. Thankfully dads not alive.

EWW

YOUR KIDS WILL HAVE THE WORST CASE OF MIXED IDENTITY

you are a traitor to my ethnicity and I'm ashamed that I honestly share a national identity with you. You deserve to be disowned from the family, but to tell you the truth I am not shocked.. only a falasteezi is capable of such an epic blunder such as this. Allah ystor b5tk

based BASED

WHILE I AS A JEW AGREE WITH YOUR SHAMING OF HAMZA OVER THERE FOR ALLEGED STEALING OF OUR WIMMINZ I STILL MUST POINT OUT THAT

>FAKESTINE
>”NATIONAL IDENTITY”

resist giving the Jew any you's

YOUS FOR THE JEWS

i want to visit Iran but my name is Omar.. is this possible without getting killed

>MIXED IDENTITY
We're raising them as deists and the kids arent even gonna look race mixed. She's a very anti-zionist jew.

what does her family think of this doomed marriage..

getting married is the ultimate bluepill

Yes, Iranians are like the nicest people in MENA and possibly the world. Iran and Kazakhstan are my two favorite places i've ever visited.

CRINGE

YOUR KIDS WILL LOOK LIKE AND BE GOBLINOS

>MARRIAGE OF TWO TRAITORS

>he thinks gen(tile)rikh is based jew/semite

he's %0.004393202 ashkenazi that is it lol

Attached: nafroid.jpg (601x508, 55K)

Not getting married is ultimate beta move

>t. ath*ist fuck
you have no morals, you'd share your whore and push your own daughter to become one because muh "u got 1 life lol just profit huhuhu"

T. GONNA GET DIVORCE RAPED BY SHLOMINA AND HER LAWYERS

@NAFRI

T. NAFRI

They love me. Like they really love me. They're Russian jews which makes it quite odd, but the jews that hate arabs the most are the arab ones. Especially yemeni jews

Her family is 100x richer than mine. They're paying for the wedding and we live in her home that she was given as her graduation present

what's the easiest way of convincing you guys to shave, or at least trim off those face bushes you call beards?
asking for a friend.

Attached: 946bd0be395fc1223d900cd4cde58ba9.png (234x188, 62K)

THIS SOUNDS LIKE BAIT CAUSE RUSSIAN JEWS ACTUALLY HATE ARABS AND ARE TURBO ZIONISTS

T RUSSIAN JEW

i hate yemeni in general... they smell, talk weird, and have low IQ's

TUNISIAN LOVE RAT

ID DO IT FOR SOME PUSSY IM ACTUALLY MOST OF THE WAY THERE AT THE MOMENT

ITT

honorary nafroids

Attached: HONORARY NAFROIDS.jpg (1058x730, 218K)

it's my nabatean friend

I ASSUME THEYRE “””””””””RUSSIAN””””” JEWS WHOS LAST CONNECTION TO RUSSIA WAS GREAT GRANDMA RECENT RUSSIAN JEWS ARENT THAT RICH AND ARENT THAT TRAITOROUS

i'd be uncomfy af if i was in that situation

show bobs and vegene

don't think you can convince your one day hook up of such a thing

GIBE NAFRI PUSSY

I don't know alot about the different jews but her grandparents are russian and her and her parents are irreligious. She's anti-zionist and a bit of a BLM sjw type

I'd ask you to seethe harder but that's clearly impossible

ikr what a cuck position to be in. I would never let my wife family pay for wedding, that will be their number 1 thing against you for rest of your life. Be a near eastern chad and be the provider. Have soom nashama

>when an obsessed disgusting bouzidi jabroid humanoid replies to your posts just to get your attention because he's secretly in love with you

Attached: 1553080300615.jpg (552x828, 68K)

T. m.youtube.com/watch?v=DVypnPCSDLk

YEAH THOSE ARE CALLED AMERICAN JEWS

THEYRE RICH LEFTIST FAGGOTS AND GOING EXTINCT FOR A REASON

you don't understand, I'm quite literally asking this question to convince a male friend he looks better without a beard, but he's too stubborn to listen.

why are incels such illiterate perverts? sheesh...

Attached: tumblr_pmtrekeDbP1y1uxlzo1_500.jpg (496x682, 37K)

speaking of Chads, what are things that every middle eastern chad has

you and her sound so incredible vanilla, white and vapid

fit for the ovens desu

THEYRE PROBABLY GONNA GET DIVORCED IN FIVE SECONDS ANYWAY HES JUST HER TEMPORARY WAY OF PROVING HER SJW CRED

THIS TBQH

not falling for that trap Khadejea

Her parents are either millionaires or almost millionaires my dad was cab driver. They're rich as fuck to me

fucking hell this has gotten genrikh really riled up kek, he hates the idea of goyim impregnating shlomesses.

POST HER NUDES BTW CAUSE SHES PROBABLY A WHORE AND HAS QUITE A FEW FILTHY ONES

never thought I would agree with jewkrikh post but here we are

id be pissed if a jew wanted to marry any female member of my family.. I was pissed when an asian married my 4th cousins in northern Jordan

THERES A SHARP POLITICAL AND CULTURAL DIVIDE BETWEEN JEWS WHO WENT THROUGH THE SOVIET UNION AND ONES WHO DIDNT

REAL RUSSIAN JEWS ARE LIKE AVIGDOR LIEBERMAN YOU SOUND LIKE YOURE DATING A CHUCK SCHUMER

people should preferably marry people from the same economic/social environment, but if they don't then the men should never live off (except in urgent situations obviously) the women's wealth, that's a disgusting and unmanly thing to do
i actually hate people that go marry old fat western whores to get greencard/papers etc
>all the people in the video except him are fat
lmao

>IMPREGNATING

THOSE LEFTIST QUQ “JEWS” TEND TO BE STRICT ANTINATALISTS BOUND FOR THE DUSTBIN OF HERSTORY

BASED SHARAFSTINIAN

t. totally not genrikh

the chad Pali vs the hairy jewish incel but unironically

Attached: genrikhicide.jpg (350x350, 24K)

Not much to do more, forget it

THATS WHAT HAMZA OVER THERE IS DOING

HE SEES DOLLAR BILLS AND WHITE SKIN AND SHE SEES SJW CRED

IVE GOTTEN PUSSY BUT NEVER JEWISH PUSSY

IM NOT FAKESTINIAN ENOUGH FOR THE ETERNAL TRAITOROUS J*WESS

t. SEETHING kike wannabe

I'm not gonna date a pro-zionist practicing jew, dude. I didn't actually know she was jewish until her uncle mentioned it on a ski trip. I just thought she was some rich bitch who had the hots for me.

T. GOATFUCKING BEDOUIN INSMELL

Free East Turkestan