I have been trying my best to have friends for months, but I'm still always alone, I have a lot acquaitances...

i have been trying my best to have friends for months, but I'm still always alone, I have a lot acquaitances, but not a single friend, no phone numbers, nothing

The worst is that I don't know what's wrong with me, people say I am funny

Attached: 1528852819027s.jpg (250x242, 7K)

i will be your friend for 100€/month

fuck you nigger

i will be your friend for 99€/month

>people say I am funny
god i wish that were me
i've been isolated for so long during crucial years of development that my sense of humor is absolute shit
i can't make myself laugh at all really, i can't make jokes, i don't know how to be funny
really the only thing i laugh at nowadays is Jow Forums posts that i read late at night when im tired and it's easy to find something funny
i can't even participate in humor on this website either, everything i say is repetitive and boring, even this post is very similar to ones ive made before

i will be your friend for free sex everyday

>don't really care for friends
>turn down every possible invitation and chance to become friends from other people from work
feelsgoodman

I can be your friend but you have to play games with me

I don't play video game that much, I only have civilization 6, and starcraft remastered

try that pen pal thread that always up?

And in turn you made them more friendless also

>I don't play video game that much

Attached: 1553330522140.png (657x527, 69K)

Sometimes people from school invite me out, I almost always say no. Last week someone said “it will be fun, be social.” It was okay, did not get a blow job

I don’t play video games at all lol

Attached: 38A3EF16-7BC8-4678-8AE8-B8A8255B6B08.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

yeah its tough since everyone already has there own friend groups already, so even if they like you as a person they wont hang out with you outside of work/school because that takes effort and commitment . I'm in a similar situation as you , i guess the trick is to find other people who are also looking for friends

eh, im not sure about that desu
they already had each other, and people like them will just try again with newer people later on
no hate on them or anybody, i just prefer to be alone and feels better when i do

Si t'es à Lyon je veux bien être ton ami. J'ai l'air d'un normie mais en dehors de mon école je connais personnne à Lyon. Par contre tu peux aller te faire foutre jusqu'à lundi, j'ai pas le temps de niaiser jusqu'à la semaine prochaine.

Et oui, je suis sain mentalement, même si je poste ici.

>Last week someone said “it will be fun, be social.
good chance this is gonna be some some of party with a bunch of strangers where people barely know each other, the usual american party

NOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1553256966392.jpg (250x182, 9K)

Us Chads are always looking for new friends, especially vulnerable who might let me put my penis in their butt

Je suis en Ile-de-France malheureusement

We just went out for drinks and lunch, I knew everyone, I don’t mind strangers, I just prefer not to be social

they mean funny-looking

>I live near the capital
No wonder you feel depressed. Fly, you fool

I can be your friend.

>You can't love others without loving yourself first

Attached: 1552994783049.gif (800x371, 193K)

yeah but you live in sweden..

Would you like to watch me jerk off on cam? I’m uncircumcised

pick up any hobby. like football/martial arts whatever some group things, you will find people you match with for sure

>This flag
Kek

fuck off dude

I don't have any hobby

Don’t suffer alone :( I’ve wanted to be a friend with a frienchie and who knows, maybe having you as my freind could be a blessing no one else has found. I’ll leave my email adress so you can contact me if you feel like it. Cheers!

[email protected]

well then just go to some bar or something and talk to people

I can't go to a bar alone, can I ?

cringe

I can come and visit.

who blocks you from going alone?

You can go to the bar alone if you can handle that

How much of a loser can you be?
You have a lot of options of what to do in order to get friends and you do nothing, just go to the bar alone if you don't like it it's not like you lose something other than your time

I have never been to a bar

I haven't drink any liquor in my life

Plus I will probably get bored, waiting for someone to talk to me

lol

nobody cares

Fume un bon gros pet et baise une tchoin

J'ai pas de drogue et je suis puceau

I've been told I'm really really funny irl and can have normie conversations ez
I just fear intimacy with people because I'm very strongly anti-alcohol, anti-parties, and anti-drugs. Like they can do those things, I don't care. But I'm definitely not gonna. My high school friends got into that stuff eventually and I lost them by having to skip every social event they went to aside from some concerts. I know everyone will think I'm a weirdo for being like this and I won't be able to do anything with a friend group.

Some will always talk to you, usually some drunk will talk to me then I go out back of the bar and suck him off, just try it

va sur /fr/ c'est des gens très gentil

What the fuck do you do for social interaction in this shithole? I don't drink, and i'm pretry much in the same situation as OP.

God fucking damnit this so fucking much. Acquaintances is all I'll ever have. I have accepted that I'm too different to have genuine friend who I can contact regularly. I don't why I can't, but stopped trying. it's why I'm always here.

based

>I don't play video game that much
here's your problem, you got nothing to bond over

Attached: Nuka+cola+ice+cream_a5716c_5515686.jpg (720x405, 47K)

why not do it ? the people who drink, do drugs and fuck, all settle down by some age. youre just missing out all the fun

Not op, what games do you play?

let me guess, you play mount and blade?

i have the same problem to be honest. my theory is is that moving around a lot is a factor, most people here are friends with people they have been since childhood, or became friends with friends of their friends, so it's all an inner circle, impossible to get inside

Tbf I tried it and I don't understand what's fun in that. Sure drinking a bit of alcohol gets you all relaxed and confident but smoking or getting shitfaced really doesn't appeal to me

>tfw you never to get play NV for the first again
there hasn't been game that made escapism so easy than new vegas

Attached: 1552159679238.jpg (1024x735, 104K)

I'm not a spineless fuck. I will never live with myself for being a filthy sellout.

>I'm very strongly anti-alcohol, anti-parties
there's nothing wrong with alcohol or parties though, even during the middle ages, christians approved of festivals, celebrations and drinking wine to make it better, wine makes life more fun they say. only the protestant american zealouts came up with the idea that fun was unchristian

lmao what does partying and doing drugs have to do with being sellout ?

fallout 3 is better, there, i said it

Attached: Bigsley.jpg (1000x714, 373K)

had to say what, that you're a gigantic faggot? we all knew that user.

Pretty sure those unfun fucks came from your country

shit like this is why you don't have friends

>fallout 3 is better, there, I said it

Attached: 1552865385531.gif (615x548, 18K)

yes, we kicked them out. america is a land of religious zealouts that nobody could tolerate

i had a lot of fun playing fallout 3, and none of you cuckolds can ever take that away from me! i like new vegas too though

Attached: 420831-fallout-3-broken-steel-windows-screenshot-scribe-bigsley-is.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

>
i had a lot of fun playing fallout 3, and none of you cuckolds can ever take that away

Attached: cd7.png (630x384, 190K)

Jow Forums fella who has changed country of residence already many times since I got in my 20s and has to adapt to a new life and create new friends every single time.

Listen OP, most people's friends are those they made during childhood, highschool and uni. Passed that it gets harder to become their friends. Why? Routine and lack of time from their side (it won't depend on you to get accepcted).

Some people mentioned it already: try to get friends with people that have no friends/reduced ammount of friends/ are looking to change their lifes. You may think people like that are losers but life is more complicated than that. This world is full of cool and kind people seeking for friendship.

How to do that? Well, you won't get friends through the internet. Go out, do some voluntary work, join a club and/or join some open-air activities (crossfit or bullshit like that), build your confidence and be patient: once you get one good friend the rest comes along.

are we not enough for you, OP?

>FALLOUT 3 IS GARBAGE AND HERE'S WHY

Attached: SOOOY.gif (480x270, 3.57M)

I can be your internet fren, my discord is humanbean#9060 :)

>Fallout 3 just had the right atmosphere

Attached: soyboy30.jpg (800x591, 49K)

Martes de amigos sponsored by Pilsener

It's not for religious reasons. They're personal reasons. I have 0 desire to be drunk or high. I am extremely uncomfortable at parties surrounded by people who are drunk or high.
I've lived my whole life feeling this way and suddenly I'm going to throw it out the window for convenience?

Is that a fake adress

fair enough, i assumed it was for moral reasons, like you personally condemn alcoholism for moral reasons, probably adopted from american christianity

BASED

>extremely uncomfortable at parties surrounded by people who are drunk or high
because you are sober

no

I said i don't drink.

Fuck this degenerate shithole.

>new vegas was the best game in the world and fallout 3 is utter rubbish

Attached: soyface.png (377x485, 201K)

New Vegas is overrated, but not nearly as much as Fallout 3. The problem with New Vegas is that the world feels kinda boring and dull, and a lot of places feel shallow and not fully fleshed out.
That doesn't mean it's a bad game and it doesn't mean it's better than 3 in pretty much every way, but it's not the GOAT.