Why is there such a cultural divide between southern and northern europe?

Why is there such a cultural divide between southern and northern europe?
Are these two regions even compatible with eachother?
Only southern european country seems to be Italy if you don't count France and they are also known to be corrupt as fuck.

Attached: south vs north.png (273x185, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.ru/ekonomika/5832595
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our souths is very different from our north

All whiteys look the same to me

protestantism

I thought that was a meme.

Our south is very different from our north

Northern countries hide their corruption more efficiently and if they are corrupt they steal millions.

But Ireland seems to be doing pretty well and they are catholic.

I don't know about that but I never heard of anyone bribing the police here while that seems to be pretty normal in southern europe from what southerner told me.

This. It's mostly happening on higher levels and on much bigger scale. I mean calling UK responsible? GTFO. The most shady country in the EU.

Yeah, yeah. What's worse some petty bribe to a policeman or letting Russian oligarchs and their dirty money influence your whole country, like in UK???

It has never been religion, the most wealthy and industrial parts of Germany are Catholic. Must be the culture

It isn't

Attached: Italy GDP.png (5300x6785, 1.25M)

This.

>bribing the police

When people say we're corrupt as fuck they mean politicians embezzling money and putting their friends and family in charge of important positions, not fucking bribes.

If you try to bribe the police here you're most likely going to get into heavy shit.

>N-NO WE DON'T HAVE ANY CORRUPTION, I-IT'S THE SOUTH
Where are Bossi's 49 millions?

This

>Bribing the police
Maybe you talked with a Mexican immigrant in Spain, this happens nowhere in current day Europe, not even in Albania or Ukraine.

Attached: 1549091155153.png (462x434, 151K)

But sputhern euros work longer hours....so whos really at failt for the euro crisis

>and they are also known to be corrupt as fuck.
And you calling this is a corrupt? Mehehe
Man you never saw real corruption in your life.
People without education working in ministry and then stealing 600 millions dollars just to leave the damn country. This is a real corruption.

In russian space agency official corruption is about 12 billions 700 million dollars for last years.
Proofs: tass.ru/ekonomika/5832595

Attached: happy cat.jpg (309x400, 23K)

Bribing the police sounds like something you would do in Latin America or southeast Asia, here you better don't try. Btw Germany is hopelessly corrupt, they should be grouped with the south.
> BER airport
> Deutsche Bank
> Volkswagen scandal
> Siemens scandal

It's the biggest scandals for 10 years. In corrupt countries this is not big deal at all.
In big economies you got "big" scandals, but in fact they are the same, just scaled respectively.

It's the same shit, man. Corruption in mental are the worse. Russia, Ukraine doesn't count as normal countries because of it.
Where you would find the honest officer, while kids are learning to cheat and bribe officials form the begging of school life.

>>BER airport
somebody needs to get shot for this one honestly

Poland is honorary southern euro

That's because we leech off Protestants, now please give us more FDI

Attached: 1549241736856.jpg (409x409, 50K)

Our south is very different from our north

>I never heard of anyone bribing the police here while that seems to be pretty normal in southern europe
Never heard of it. Politicians using public funds to build themselves villas? Sure. But we're not Mexico.

You were the ones who turned cows into cannibals and we got mad cow disease.
And your banks caused the 2008 crisis.

>poland

We are human and nordoids aren't, simples as

>or Ukraine
That's literally not true.

>But Ireland seems to be doing pretty well
Country's fucked.

Attached: 1553558415513.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

>Poland

It happens, specially in Ukraine and later they try it in Poland, lately there was one guy trying to bribe police with old car or another one with 100 hryvnia = 4$

I know it may be genuine surprise for some people but we are better than southern euros in that aspect, or rather southerners are worse.

Attached: 1537927673997.png (3349x3995, 354K)

Another thread about Northern Europe thinking they are 10 times better than southern Europe because >muh gdp per capita is 1.25 times higher!!

When literally 500 years ago they were living in fucking miserable huts while the South was rich as fuck,perhaps Spaniards back then had a way to chimp out against Northern euros but it sure wasn't as Cringey as going on a Chinese cartoon forum to bait for answers

> Yugoslavia
Jesus Christ

Well excluding Spain and Portugal, I always think of them as more western than southern for some reason.

cringe

How is Spain not corrupt?

Corruption cases here aren't like corruption cases in the third world, you cannot expect to bribe a doctor to get some sick leave, or bribe a public servant to speed up bureaucracy, or bribe a cop to avoid parking tickets. It simply doesn't happen. Corruption is usually within the political sphere, embezzlement of funds, "special connections" with construction CEOs etc.

best way to get rid of corruption
is to legalize it
if u make corruption legal is no longer a problem

t. serbian way of doing things

Attached: b0addb38a2b9dc3484364ada3e67aa7401b2e9f520f2748040d15db74a8d63de.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Attached: corruption_percep00_2017_00b60w0.png (800x704, 406K)

There is only 2 ways what work:
1. shoot for it
2. public control of judgement

While you legalize corruption you form the system of money superiority other your life.
I could take a lot of money, goes to your poor country and control it. I dont think it would work well for your country.

i hear you lot say this all the time but seriously what the deal with Ireland atm? It doesn't look that corrupt from the outside. You had that banker shit in the recession but everywhere did....