Great Art

>Great Art
>Great Food
>Great History
>Great Literature
>One of the most vital historical centers of Christian Faith
>Mere mention of the capital city will force you to think about imperial grandeur and splendor
>Shaped Europe as it is today
>Birthplace of one of the Greatest Scientists in the world
Why is Italy so great, lads?
p.s. Pic unrelated

Attached: 682-004-5AC19A71.jpg (378x250, 6K)

Cringe

bluepilled

Yikes

then why does France have a reputation for surrendering?

Cringe

in all seriousness this is a meme made by the American to shame us about not wanting to involve ourselves in iran.
In fact, France as the most successful military history in Europe. The last century was a stain on our immaculate record tho, I'll give you that

Name good Italian literature

>France as the most successful military history in Europe
Every time a Frenchman says this another African migrates to Paris

Things fall apart

Kek

seething Pakistani living in a shithole that has been irrelevant for at least a Millenium. Whatever helps you sleep at night, do a man feel offended by an insect ?

Attached: machiavelli-the-prince-paperback-book_2048x.jpg (1017x1200, 163K)

Make that two centuries. Your last true victories were under Napoleon.

>Napoleon
>Who's policy ended up with France becoming UK's cocksleeve

Attached: haha ebin.png (680x490, 137K)

Divine Comedy

No. You don't understand. The first time I heard this, I agreed. Maybe France is the greatest European military power- or was. But each time a Faguette utters this string of words verbatim, it loses even more meaning. At this rate if I read the phrase again, my brain will crash like when people see BLITs.

OP actually thought this thread was a good idea

Attached: 1553116594458.jpg (384x406, 39K)

in all seriousness this is a meme made by the American to shame us about not wanting to involve ourselves in iran.
In fact, France as the most successful military history in Europe. The last century was a stain on our immaculate record tho, I'll give you that

No Russia and turkey has the best military in Europe

t*Rk

Hachik

Boccaccio, The name of the rose, The consolation of philosophy, the dolce stil novo school of literary thought, the golden legend is Italian I think, de re militari is in late latin/early italian, the academy of arcadia, Giordani, Tasso, Marionetti, Evola, de vulgari eloquentia.

Also the ever famous

MAMMA MIA THAT'S A SPICY MEATBALL

holy fucking cringe, I hope Russia will invade you, someday

based Georgia dropping truth bombs

frogs BTFO