Girls in school uniforms are sexy they should be mandatory in all countries

girls in school uniforms are sexy they should be mandatory in all countries

Attached: schooluniforms.png (1436x636, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ANPEzRxCZmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes. guys look good in them too

Indeed

yeah but blazers can fuck right off. hated wearing that shite

also there's always that one wanker who would pull on your tie and make the knot fuckin impossible to undo

you forgot to mention people pulling your skirt down as well

Just after I finished school they've started to demand to wear uniform everywhere. And I finished school almost 10 years ago. So I call bullshit.

Mutts can't even afford to give their children food, much less uniforms.

Attached: 1502289389548.jpg (720x720, 473K)

Atleast we can afford to do our mass shootings in our own country muttoid.

How much lunch debt are you in?

youtube.com/watch?v=ANPEzRxCZmI

bs map

Uniforms and skirts are retarded.

Uniforms are but skirts ain't

women shouldnt be allowed to wear skirts only dresses

Sorry i don't speak to manlets. Please forward your aggression towards New Zealand as always

Kek
The rabbit hole may never end

>but skirts ain't
from men's perspective

>he didn't spend his teenage years trying to look under the girl's uniform skirts as a teenager to watch her panties and later masturbate at home
what a sad existence 2bh

Attached: fe1350ba519e93061416944f300803a6.png (538x771, 384K)

>Trying
Such a beta

how do you identify the POOR people and less reasons to BULLY people

sounds BORING and BETA that only KEKS would enjoy

i MAKE FUN of POOR kids and tell kids that the clothes they got from christmas are for GIRLS

girls don't explore outfits that simply don't work and experience WARDROBE MALFUNCTION revealing their TITS during PE or their PANTIES with that extra small mini skirt.

uniforms SUCK

>Romania
In 1995 sure but post-2000 almost nobody wore uniforms.

Unironically this. It was always fun to have girls whose tits came in fast and din't know how to change their dress in accordance. And that poor kid who wore the same three sets of clothes for the school year

sweet i remember this one time this girl brought a shirt made of very elastic fabric and when I was sitting on the grass she bent over to talk to me and I pulled her collar down to have a look at those delicious pubescent brests. god i was the man. back then she faked offense and we laughed it out the horny bitch, nowadais it would get me on some sex offenders list

this other girl once brought what was too much cleavage and I spent the class standing behind her watching those beautiful tits

then some girl brought the miniest mini skirt and there's not much else to talk about that dear god