Attached: dios mio.png (476x810, 703K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
youtube.com/watch?v=YnbOhSGVbRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

top kek at the pics she made

She is dutch btw

>el goblino piropeador...

Attached: E6EE3045-3064-4850-8E88-CDB5D31AEBDF.jpg (750x774, 309K)

she has that ass burgers look

Y por que la thot se saca selfies con esos gordos?

>Be Dutch
>Go near lecherous meds
>expect not to be harrassed
Why do first world women do this?

this pic is the best one user

Attached: 117aioh.jpg (639x1136, 63K)

Why do some Spaniards look Native American?

Because it's time for the conquistadores to be conquered

they're spaingols

show her frumpy man-body

to be honest catcalling is subhuman behaviour

Attached: 1552515347592.png (382x390, 142K)

she looks tall. as a fellow manlet I would never approach such goddess

because they have to apology to themselves

Gosh, I just want to rape her bleeding ass and bash her skull against the wall

true. a real man is homosex anyways so would not cat call a girl.

Honestly, she's kind of cute. I wish I was there when she was getting catcalled by these apes so I could interrupt them and tell them hey buddy fuck off now or you talk to the fists. She would see me as the greatest hero the world has ever known.

same desu seeing ugly boomers catcall young women makes me seethe irl
THEY'RE OURS

le están diciendo cosas del estilo "waaaapaaaaaaaaaa"

Attached: Gerónimo de Aguilar.png (952x229, 36K)

no wonder you guys end up raping women or raping each other, the humiliation must be too much judging by the pics, poor subhuman shitskins

Id give my left boob and be catcalled all the time to be as attractive as her. As an ugly girl this makes me seeth.

@103379074
this is a trannyfree thread please remove yourself post haste

i'm surprised she hasn't been shut down for racism considering she went out to photograph catcallers and she ended up taking pictures of mostly non-whites

post face.

just be confident and be yourself, sis

Fuck off. Im trying not to cry today

I see what youre doing, and i had sympathy for a long time for ugly guys/incels. But that sympathy has slowly been turning to hatred. I gave up looking for attractive guys, shifted to just finding a nice guy who is ugly but would love me, couldnt find it. Lowed all the way to ugly incels with black souls who hate the world and scream about needing ANY GF PLEASE GOD and even they ghost/tell me to kill myself once they see me. Even the lonliest, terrible man still only wants a "hot gf". It's bullshit, all a dis

She cute

@103379576
you probably just have a terrible personality looks don't matter

not a single white

T
U
N
I
S

I don't even know why they are cat calling such an ugly mutt face, I bet she's flat or else she would have totally jammed her breasts into these selfies.

I know several average and even ugly girls from work who got/are laid and thats for several reasons. Main reason is beeing positive and having a bubbly, easy personality.
You seem spiteful, of course no one wants you.

How ugly are you? Do you have a decent hairline? Honestly the only thing I would find completely repulsive about a girl if she had a fuck hairline as if she was balding. You at the very least have decent hair?

And yes, even incels are assholes and have no sympathy for ugly girls. Welcome to the world.

can Brits afford to be picky, your women are repulsive as fuck, and I'm not even talking about the sand ones

mmm they are regular spaniards

Yo how tall is this chick god damn

normal sized, around 5'9"

M8....all the balding "girls" you know are trannies
actual females don't have receding hairlines

i'm talking about having a really high and uneven hairline, and, and i used to know a girl who had thinning hair and she didn't have a dick, i know because i put my finger in her vagina while she slept next to me

That’s not too bad I guess but def not normal sized. If she’s Dutch that makes more sense

we are gong to be nice, i promise

lad don't abuse your sister like that

*mother

There are also those girls with round prominent foreheads that make the hairline look a bit receded, it's pretty ugly.

there's a girl just like that sitting in front of me

I think she's pretty hot

9/10 would catcall
I wonder: are those catcallers really just ugly dudes, or is it that she doesn't feel it's catcalling if she finds the catcaller attractive?

some guy named FaceLPPS or something made a video about that and found that all the men in the image had weak facial features not particularly attractive. seriously, there must've been some chad construction worker who catcalled her but no pictures of those

show your eyes whore!

Tienes unos tan bonitos que te comía el coño

he doesn't know his own language, kys retard

Shit, Im phone walking and its sunny

this ones his best i cant stop laughing at johnny from the hague

youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14

Was is this thot in Granada & why is she making photo to granainos, goblinos & pakis?

barcelona

youtube.com/watch?v=YnbOhSGVbRg

Jesus I feel bad for him. He looks like a white version of la creatura

Last photo look like a street near the cathedral in Granada.
>She fighting the pathriarchy making photos of poor guys in the street. Catcallaing? I guess see yell rapers

>PRESIOSA, QUE ESE CULO NO PASE HAMBRE, VENTE CONMIGO WAPA

thot is the most redundant acronym ever
just say hoe, or ho even, there's less letters
fucking americans

Attached: consider¨.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Because they're actually not Spaniards but native Americans

This, but not sexist as feminazis think

>Regular Spaniards
Most of them are moors, blacks and sudacas

funny how that white girl was called out for hesitating to say "yes" when they asked them if they liked black guys lol

Maybe she doesn't want to zigzag through some convoluted route not to be catcalled? Seems fair to me.

Because those aren't Spaniards but south american migrants.

>Most of them are moors, blacks and sudacas

so regular spaniards

Attached: 06 04.jpg (600x600, 76K)

>wtf does she look like my childhood best friend I haven't seen in 4 years

Attached: 1530636367889.jpg (908x714, 60K)

>Most of them are moors, blacks and sudacas
exactly

Attached: 6ef8fdd049210137d8e64278159ae913.jpg (705x893, 104K)

>i'm surprised she hasn't been shut down for racism considering she went out to photograph catcallers and she ended up taking pictures of mostly non-whites
not every country has the same views on racism than the USA
showing a black guy that happens to be a dickhead isnt the same than saying all black guys are dickheads, its just anglos and USA that dont seem to understand

When will you people understand that Med girls are just tanned white girls trying to look exotic because they can tan better, and with a princess syndrome. Visit in the winter and see for yourself.

Attached: 1530126347669.jpg (250x241, 6K)

Why do women feel the need to signal like this online? Is it just "oh look how desired i am" or is there some other shit at play

This all seems like a giant shittest on a societal scale

Women for whatever reason are much more basic than men. They no real interests, they just follow what the TV show/trends tell them to. Maybe read a best seller book or not.
That's why I respect even more women who are not absolute drones, because of the peer pressure they receive from their friends to be one.

Wow racist much, Becky???

Attached: 1534955369474.jpg (304x293, 18K)

It's over for non white men, women only want white Chads

Attached: 0a574436b97ebedd96a49c7d72c153be2bdf9abed63a07bd3febe3c0129ff0c2.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

this but unironically

t. Wilson-Tayron Quiñonez

This, but there are also men like that (not as much). There's a Swedish retard here showing how he rejects a dumb Asian girl in a vile way.

Attached: 43778573_1016976468480810_8563176773947228160_n.jpg (1080x1350, 212K)

Those guys aren't even looking at that woman.

??? what -> said.

They're not even bothering with her lol

Who the hell is this beeyotch

Why does she look like a spic?

that place looks pretty cool btw

TE METÍA UNA MANZANA EN LA BOCA Y TE CHUPABA EL COÑO HASTA SACAR SIDRA

why is she harassing these men

because they aren't being catcalled / pursued in 1st world countries

Northron women are attention seeking thots

spain is first world,just they are not autist

>Being a girl
>Going to India

I love how sumg they all look. Either oblivious or based af

>dutch
doesn’t look it

>not everyone looks as your preconceive them to
whoa

>spain is first world

mapuche lies, sorry but we don´t have reparation monis nor apologies

she actually looks half indonesian or some shit, non ethnic dutch can look like that

most people adhere to common phenotypes desu

I just checked her instagram it’s literally all foreigners not a single dutch guy lol

I would beat the fuck out of that droopy-looking bitch if she pictured me

apologize you firstworlder

Spanish people look like fucking goblins compared to us lmao look at the mogging going on in those pictures

NEVER! and forget about the psittacoidea

Her phenotype is not ultra rare at all. I know at least 3 girls that look like her from my highschool. Perhaps it is Indonesian admixture but she can also be part of the 40% of this country that don't have light eyes.