What are the best accents in your country?

What are the best accents in your country?

For the whole of the UK it's probably Northern Irish

Attached: fdlt7RZ.png (800x559, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uF2djJcPO2A
youtube.com/watch?v=4ONHOwTBbNw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQiXO7oyHY
youtube.com/watch?v=91JaqppCNPg
youtube.com/watch?v=CQclnonFTA4
youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA
youtube.com/watch?v=phIR36Tmcrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Busan probably

Glasgow

Swabia
youtu.be/uF2djJcPO2A

In English? Haven't heard enough Slovenes speaking English to be able to tell what differences there would be between speakers of different dialects.

anything except br*tish

>Ideal tier :
Neutral accent (basic parisian

>Great tier
Corsican accent

>Exotic tier
Oversea accents

>Ok tier
Eastern France accent

>Meh tier
Northern France
Parisian "bourgeois bohème" accent

>Terrible tier
Southern France

Bernese is pretty popular They use high medieval diphtongs which sound comfy and soft .

Northern Trondersk is the best, Oslo west accent is the worst.

Personally?

God tier: Peidmont/Charlston English
Ok tier: Other southern accents
Bland and soulless: Standard Midwestern
meme tier: Ebonics and that old New York/Jersey accent
Deserves the bullet tier: Californian

Córdoba. Of course.

I don't know desu, they all sound terrible to me, even my own
>inb4 a tuga comes talking shit
yours is even worse

t. rævroska Tronder/Bergenser

h*lsinki is the worst

Specific Irish accents are shit desu. The meta here is to have a generic Irish accent that isn't tied to any one place

best Southwest, worst North

Kildare.

Best Swedish accents are
Göteborg
Jämtland
Gotland
Finland-Swedish ( Ostrobothnia )
Old school Stockholm accent
Norrbotten

Southern accents can be very pleasant in my opinion, despite the stereotype. I think they kinda accentuate existing features; it can make a classy guy seem even more refined, a cute girl even more adorable, or it can make a trashy person sound even trashier.

Worst imo is probably Pittsburgh or Philly/South Jersey.

What are the differences between various southern accents? I can pinpoint the differences between a Texan and most others, but I wouldn't know the difference between, say, a guy from the Carolinas and an Alabamian

also
>Jersey
>meme-tier
I-I thought we were friends Dixie

>Pittsburgh
YINZ FUGGIN JAGOFFS, TAKE DAT BACK 'FORE I GO DAHNTAHN AND TROW YOU IN DA MONONGAHELA 'NAT

Due to gommunism (tm) we practically speak same everywhere. Unless you are from greater poland, silesia and eastern part of the country. Or you a hohol with disgusting russian accent

whats greater poland? i've been to gdansk and warsaw and didnt notice a difference

polish... good god, i want to fuck anyone who speaks russian with polish accent.
too bad most of them are priests.

Basically Poznań area
Can say same vanya. But all of them are hohols

For me it's Russian accents. Men with Russian accents sound fucking cool, and women with them sound absurdly attractive.

Fuck up*
:^)

i find polish accent dick-raisingly pleasant
based

please be girl

Cockney is the accent of the intellectual

Attached: 21751855_1484244611664710_2091370032391388091_n.jpg (480x464, 13K)

west brit faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=4ONHOwTBbNw

t. actual Brit

Kajkavian and Chakavian

Kaj:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQiXO7oyHY

Chakavian:

youtube.com/watch?v=91JaqppCNPg

Agramer Deutsch (old Zagrebian dialec)t:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQclnonFTA4

Vad är oldschool stockholmska? Pundigt södertugg? Det är charmigt.

Is there a difference between Jämtland and further north really? Never thought about it.

Your list is pretty spot on though. FUCK Småland, FUCK Skåne and FUCK today's gay Stockholm lisping metrosexuals.

t. bor i Stockholms län.

youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA
tfw no 1950's gf with perfect enunciation

5.30 gives me goosebumps every single time. We wuz beauty and dignity, we wuz culture and hope for the future.

Attached: 1553468539117.png (600x400, 505K)

Northern accent: subhuman

Yucatan accent: funny

South accent: pretty good

Central accent: pretty much the best

Chilango accent: the worst

What about the geordie accent?
youtube.com/watch?v=phIR36Tmcrg

Sounds like some african shit accent.

Yucatan accent is my personal favorite, it's fucking mad. I always thought pretty much all of central Mexico pretty much shared the same accent including mexico city (not taking into account the naco accent, of course). Also, the old Western accent is pretty based in my opinion (that who can be still heard in ealder Jalisco men)

I dislike Californians as a whole but I actually like their accent. When I hear someone like Clint Eastwood (Bay Area accent) or Jeff Bridges (pretty textbook SoCal) speak, they just sound cool, and I feel like something would be lost if they didn't have their specific accent.

It never dawned on me that Californians have their own accent. Probably because Californian English is said to be the closest to original English - as it was spoken.

It's pretty close to General American/Midwestern, but it's still somewhat distinct - the stoner/surfer type accent (think ninja turtles) is an exaggerated version of it

best is neutral capitalspeak
worst is s*vonian