Your native language

your native language

is it worth learning

Attached: 1551127426034.png (900x722, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKYD-cDd_Gs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_total_number_of_speakers
youtu.be/e0aRiuOQZJA
youtube.com/watch?v=-RrEQ8Ovw-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Attached: 1552254059295.png (657x527, 26K)

an frog become sad?

no

Yes, if you live in central europe

My language is the king language that drags it's sweaty balls over the faces of every other people on this planet.

Don't even try.

the king language that queens?

English, yes.

Must feel bad to have your rapebaby do better than you.

Attached: anglosphere flags.png (2604x816, 79K)

No, in fact German will probably become our native language soon, if it isn't already.

I wouldn't use it if the people surrounding me didn't

[spoiler]pls rape me again with that BFC[/spoiler]

no
wanna try pronounce this: a ă â á à ả ạ ã ắ ẳ ặ ẵ ấ ầ ẩ ẫ

nope

Yes for the literature.

it is regional

Eastern Europe - Russian

Central Europe - German

Western Europe - French, maybe German anyway

Northern Europe - whichever is most mutually intelligible between Danish, Swedish, and Norwegian but this is by far the least worthwhile

North & Central & South America - Spanish

Middle East & North Africa - Arabic

You could add an asterisk for some and say Portuguese if you're going to Brazil or Farsi if you're going to Iran, but they aren't as worthwhile as Spanish and Arabic even with their significant populations.

Attached: schulapu.jpg (808x527, 58K)

Learn Macedonian and you will understand our dialects in balkan ant those a bit far in the east.

>Brazil aren't as worthwhile as Spanish
Kill yourself chicano subhuman

Attached: 1553092466513.png (753x960, 29K)

It's not nice to tell people to kill themselves.

yes, its the best

Attached: suomi on paraaas.png (500x306, 74K)

About as useful as learning to juggle 3 balls with your hard cock.

hebrewese
yes

Of course. How else could you understand our rich culture?

youtube.com/watch?v=WKYD-cDd_Gs

nobody is learning your celt language

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_total_number_of_speakers

Everyone should learn lithuanian desu

This

It's not a bad idea actually, for niche purposes

No

My language is number 9 dumb amerimutt

L2 is #15 so nobody is learning your worthless language. more people are learning Hausa, a language 99% of people have never heard of.

No.

german is pretty important in europe so i guess its good to know if you plan on staying in europe

other than that no. too much of a hassle to learn and quite irrelevant in the rest of the world

As a joke, yes.

Then why is it so French?

Kinda, there are lots of movies, comics and books that are published in French.

why do people just don't use english instead?

Can't wait for spanish to become the world's dominant language in 2053

yes, you will speak all ex yugoslavia languages after that and half of russian

Yes, if you want to live here or if you an autist who for whatever reasion decides for learning it.

Finnish should be the world's lingua franca

Because 100 millions German speaking people don't give a fuck about English.

No.

if you go to Germany and leave your tourist place, you will probably not have a nice time if you don't know German. you may think that everyone speaks English all over the world, but even in Germany it's maybe 50%, almost entirely in cities, and not as well as their language. the only places where that is better is Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway... Everywhere else in the world has even lower rates.
this board probably makes people think that everyone around the world speaks English and other languages are some novelty, when outside of the Anglo countries and Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway, it's less than 50% easily.

Attached: photostudio_1551284006613.jpg (640x542, 59K)

It's a loose mess. Nobody seems to be able to talk it "perfectly". You would stand out if you talked without some kind of a dialect.

6/10
Would recommend for somebody writing a sci-fi/fantasy story if they needed an uncommon, weird sounding language
youtu.be/e0aRiuOQZJA

you can get by with English here but thats only because people are doing you a favor. They're going out of their way to speak a foreign language they might be uncomfortable or feel insecure with.
many germans only know basic english and the older generations dont know it at all

German
No, it's too difficult

Have you mandatory Irish language in school?
No, unless you want to live in Poland

My language is tatar and no. But i don't see a reason to learn russian either, it's too complicated for a drunkard language. But at least it sounds much better than other slavic languages. My own language sounds ogrish and it's half arabic anyways. Turkish is the best sounding from turkics.

it really isnt all that necessary for us to know english (unless we plan on working abroad/for an international company of course)
you can live a comfy life without having to speak a single sentence in english here

this man knows whats up.

let me show you a video of a german in a very high position of power and responsibility
youtube.com/watch?v=-RrEQ8Ovw-Q

yup thats the European Commissioner for Budget and Human Resources

meh, is it? some say yes, but I wouldnt recomend myself

traveling around i just stick to english. i keep reading that more and more people is studying spanish now as a foreign language, but i cant find those people when i travel

>Cultural purposes
Yes.
>Job opportunities/Speakers to talk with
No.

I've been learning for nearly 2 years and German is so hard.

>I've been learning for nearly 2 years
why

I doubt German is hard, especially in case when you are English native speaker.