What is living in Russia like?

What is living in Russia like?

Attached: 1550415673354.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1tKzQnI52o
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezfv3J0jsnY
youtube.com/watch?v=shN7zv0Ffuw
youtu.be/JDSPAPOUU0U
youtu.be/SZNHSYk7IPQ
youtu.be/QFLa_lc8YQc
youtube.com/watch?v=xcHhuFN2CO0
youtube.com/watch?v=PDoKGiEL5aM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LxbUwyJ5Z2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SOYkG5VMhp8
youtu.be/qFmnoxCPGdI
youtube.com/watch?v=iSUBTgwoM4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

prolly like living in brazil if it was cold

Horrible, what else I can say.

Russia is pinnacle of easter europe life attitude. Vodka is your antidepressive pill. All commie blocks havent seen repair in at least 20 years and have the comfy grey color. Sunny days are as rare as they are in LONDON. Wages anywhere but in mosque are africa tier, barely enabling you to be able to afford rent and vodka. The gov is hopelessly corrupt, putin basically throws anybody who opposes him into "prison".

All older people have a mindset that anybody who tried to play a hero dies or dissapears, so they dont show any sign of being human anymore. They just slog through their daily life hoping liver failure will cut their suffering short. All young clever people spend their whole youth ammasing money to flee to any other country. Only depressed or dumb people stay, only making the fate of the country worse in the long run.

There is a saying: to be russian is to suffer. Only teenagers in first world countries who read a lot of /pol idealize russia for its "military power". Whatever russia touched, it stayed fucked for the next few decades. They also brought the worst evil possible to humankind: communism.

Attached: bee yourself.jpg (1260x1260, 344K)

>All commie blocks havent seen repair in at least 20 years
Why is this tho? In other ex commie countries most commieblocks are renovated. Russian ones look like they're going to collapse at any moment

>poor people
>alcoholics
>old people
>corrupt asshole companies that won't do their job properly

>What is living in Russia like?
Like this

Attached: 544.jpg (2560x1843, 361K)

Trust me, it's not just Russia. I've seen commieblocks in central asian countries that legit look like they'vs been on fire at some point, and people still live in them.

Less niggers though

>Why is this tho?
Flats in commieblocks are not public housing, they are private property.
Nobody wants to pay money to renovate them. Not the owners, not the government

In normal countries commie blocks are either owned by one dude or organisation which best interest is to keep the commie block habitable so they can keep making rent money in future.

In russia the rent money "dissapears" and when its time to renovate, nobody has cash or free will to pay / order the work.

Huh? There's no maintenance fee or anything? In Finnish private commieblocks you just buy a share of that housing organization (i dont know whats the term in english) and have to pay a fee which is used for maintance, renovation etc.

visiting finland felt like russia so i guess its similar to the life you know

they just take money and do nothing

Yes but if you buy a share that means youre in the board deciding how that money is used.

>There's no maintenance fee or anything?
There is, but it's like this user says They would paint the walls inside the building and replace doors but nothing more.

its very scary, it like vietnam without war

Attached: Qlpy39ppOiI.jpg (1024x685, 232K)

your town looks good

Thanks

Attached: Mart19.jpg (2560x1920, 3.02M)

wonderful and comfy

was it a kuban stanitsa ?

Depressing just the way I like it.

Attached: wallhaven-34097.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

>Mart19
Hahah and someone had a blizzard yesterday.

Yep, it began a fort during the Crimean War and later it was transformed into a small resort town

If you earn a lot then it's pretty decent, at least here in Moscow
If you don't earn enough then you're better off dying

post comfy russian music pls

Attached: chick.png (900x900, 600K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F1tKzQnI52o

I still don't understand why don't people move to the south.
>fruits are cheaper
>rent is cheap (i pay 9k a month)
>everything is cheaper
>most of the cities are on the seashore
>everything is green, even in winter

Attached: 83.jpg (2560x1446, 748K)

What education do you need to become a programmer in Moscow? I assume it pays decent over there. Here you need to go through 4 years of university to be employed as a programmer.

>no work
>shit wages

nice

Attached: 55576550_126115965172416_1320172818217828352_n.jpg (720x831, 35K)

>What education do you need to become a programmer in Moscow?
None, you need to know how to code and nothing else

OK but how do you prove to an employer that you're capable if you don't have any previous work experience?

But what's the average monthly salary in the south?

Very gay song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezfv3J0jsnY

youtube.com/watch?v=shN7zv0Ffuw

Endless suicide

Attached: 1550330391616.jpg (310x162, 19K)

Not that user, but I did it by doing "freelance" work first. However that was 6 years ago, seems like it's getting harder and harder now.
Entering programming without getting an education (if you have this option) is a shitty choice anyway.

i like it

Keep freezing your ass then, wagie
~25k, but even 20k a month is enough for me to live happily
Your employer will give you a test task or something like this, idk

>Entering programming without getting an education (if you have this option) is a shitty choice anyway.
How come? The point of getting an education is to get a job. If you can get the same job without the 4 years of no pay education, then that's the better choice from my point of view.

EU shekels

>wagie
Please don't bully, I just want self-actualisation. I don't want to be a cashier or a php programmer .

Like noir movie irl

Attached: 8iKdvylCDlg.jpg (864x1080, 320K)

youtu.be/JDSPAPOUU0U

Isn’t the only part of Russia that has warm winters the coastal areas on the Black sea?

Attached: 5824288D-05C6-42D2-8F09-AFB2BE0573BA.jpg (1925x1280, 296K)

You can't get the same job though. After uni if you do everything right you'll be working in yandex, mail.ru or some other noice company. Without uni you'll work wherever that takes you for several shitty years, until, maybe, you can get into a noice company.
If I got an education I would've been much more successful as a developer.

I didn't say it's bad, just very gay and gives me associations with one spammer on /ftb/

But I want 100k< and live comfortably. After all money = freedom.

>I just want self-actualisation
Fucking bio-robots, I swear.
Right, that's exactly why I moved here

Attached: 65455.jpg (2304x1728, 458K)

hahahah what is going on here, lara croft?

I know this one already, but very comfy
cute

Attached: 19399089_1067983120000454_5699949447085900889_n.jpg (935x960, 134K)

When I worked with a big oil company we had a lot of people in our Tyumen branch. Someone told me it's like Russia's version of Texas (lots of oil and gas jobs). I always wished I could've been assigned there.

> After all money = freedom
This.

Attached: 14728864286262.jpg (768x1024, 252K)

youtu.be/SZNHSYk7IPQ

youtu.be/QFLa_lc8YQc

How do you cope?
Is d-vitamin pills enough to keep going?

Attached: karhu.webm (608x1080, 1.98M)

Chronic depression? I like!

Attached: Obf3IaVmJEs.jpg (960x720, 144K)

Attached: Nlw5Usx0Ba4.jpg (720x960, 157K)

You don't need any, and yes it pays decent. Junior frontend developers can easily ask for 50-60k a month which is considered to be an above average salary already. Middle developers usually go with 100k. Seniors with 150k+.
If you're a junior then there's very likely to be a test task like the other user said. They never ask juniors for a portfolio or anything, but you should be ready for a rough interview with tons of questions as well as the test task which is usually something trivial.
Actually the interviews with middle developers are much easier than interviews with juniors, just because you can ask for a portfolio from a middle developer.
It isn't a shitty choice don't listen to that retard.
I'm a senior developer and 70% of people I've ever worked with (7 years of experience) weren't even STEM graduates, let alone engineers/developers. And they weren't bad too, they knew their shit.

> i will never be a trenchcoat wearing private detective prowling the streets of St. Petersburg
why did you give me this feel, huh?

Attached: 1513852681563.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

>How do you cope?
You just live with the pain at someone point you start enjoying it.

Attached: 1553640081125.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

Nice. Southern dummies never had those beauty

Attached: 14339945399930.jpg (1600x1200, 212K)

>After all money = freedom.
Seeing churkas and bydlos everyday, walking in the dirty snow, smelling exhaust fumes 24/7, hearing your neighbors arguing through the thin walls of commieblocks on a daily basis in Mytishchi or Parnas. Commuting to work by subway for an hour every day and wagecucking yourself 9-5, 5 days a week for 100k.
I wish I had freedom like this.

Attached: Iyul.jpg (2304x1728, 390K)

I do not think that this is very different from any other country in Europe.

It's shit, maybe i would have liked it if my parents changed the name to slavic ones and accepted christianity but fuck that. Trying my best to move abroad

Come here buddy, i hug you tight

Attached: 15320524795680.jpg (1280x853, 763K)

southrons dont know this feeling

beautiful, thank

Attached: children-bringing-in-the-autumn-harvest-cicely-mary-barke.jpg (619x900, 169K)

What's it like living in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy?

What's it like living in Vladivostok?

Given they're both in the Far East, I imagine there are a lot of Asian/Siberians in both of these cities. which one has more European (blonde/blue eyes) Russians living there?

Where in Siberia has the highest standard of living?

>If you're a junior then there's very likely to be a test task like the other user said. They never ask juniors for a portfolio or anything, but you should be ready for a rough interview with tons of questions as well as the test task which is usually something trivial.
That sounds very pleasant, much easier compared to here. I would consider moving there if it weren't for the fact that retard labor makes about the same here.

Best way to live is in aul/village that is not too far away from the big city, work as a freelancer or something and stay in your ethnic circle (at least for me) where people share your culture, customs, language. I'm bashkir btw. Otherwise i would rather moce somewhere

I don't know if this one cute enough :3
youtube.com/watch?v=xcHhuFN2CO0

All the really successful people have education in CS. If your highest professional ambition is to get 150k (2.5k usd / mo), then sure you can do that without an education.

You're wrong though. The kind of people you describe earn 45-50 tops, people who earn 150< live in a 4< room appt in the center of the city and live a comfortble life, you don't need to think and calculate your budget when you enter the grossery store or electronics shop but just buy what you need. You don't need to save 5 months to visit Turkey but can go ski to Switzerland on the weekend. You don't wait 2 weeks to visit a free doctor but go to the best one. Or change your appearance. That's the freedom money gives you. Keep telling yourself you don't want/need this or that, I was just like you at one point I know that feeling.
You can think you're happier being poor and ""free"" but you'll never know what actual freedom feels like.

Attached: pavel-durov-plasticheskoy-operatsii-foto8.jpg (600x400, 67K)

Prices are relative though.
50-60k is very much livable for a single person if you already have a place to live at (aka the monthly payment is about 15k for everything).
But it's kinda tough if you rent, because rent is usually 30-35k for the place alone.
As a middle developer (2y of experience) you earn 100k and it's such a livable salary that you can afford a rent, a car, eating fastfood shit, saving up for a new PC, etc. It's extremely comfortable for living alone.
For 2 people it's a bit rough but very much livable as well, assuming the 2nd person only has a negative income.
150k+ rubles is insane for Moscow. You'll be putting about 1mil a year to your savings account if you're smart with your spendings. That's more than a yearly income of some middle manager in retail or something, and you'll be just saving it up like that.

wow she sounds like an angel

Attached: Vintage-Floral-Angel-Clip-Art1-600x558.jpg (600x558, 50K)

A classics!

This is why 3rd world shitholes like mine are said to be happier countries.

Depends on a region/city.

Я ycтaл oт этoгo. Хoтя ceйчac yжe пoлeгчe

>I still don't understand why don't people move to the south.
kubanoidy

> What's it like living in Vladivostok?
Based seaport city, looks comfy
> Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy
expensive and ugly city with beautiful nature
> Asian
Not so much, I see them only in universities or markets. Sometimes as builders-laborer.
> Siberians
You speak as if they are not europeans. Based russians with ligth brown hair and grey eyes
> Where in Siberia has the highest standard of living?
Novosibirsk for Siberia. Vladivostok for Far East.
*Khabarovsk-kun*

Attached: 14948207270700.jpg (810x1080, 280K)

If you want comfy just listen to any Splin song.
youtube.com/watch?v=PDoKGiEL5aM

Attached: 5_qPa3vuP-8.jpg (960x720, 140K)

>206
Karl Marx was german and we imported lenin into russia during ww1 but hey... sure its russian.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LxbUwyJ5Z2Q

youtube.com/watch?v=SOYkG5VMhp8

do you know whats going on in this song?
youtu.be/qFmnoxCPGdI

What about her?)

youtube.com/watch?v=iSUBTgwoM4U

>150k+ rubles is insane for Moscow

Attached: lying.png (289x220, 77K)

>You speak as if they are not europeans.
Yes. My understanding is that Siberian Russians are not European, because Siberia is entirely in Asia. Unless you mean something else - please clarify.
>*Khabarovsk-kun*
You're from Khabarovsk? That's the biggest city in the Far East, right? Do you like it there?

I like talking about Russian cities besides Moscow/St. Petersburg on Jow Forums because, due to me not speaking Russian, I don't feel confident visiting and speaking to locals outside of those two cities. So learning about other cities on here from Russians who speak English is interesting to me.

lmao I can't listen to this, it's way too retarded. Just some pop song there's no real meaning there.

>its very scary, it like vietnam without war
So vietnam right now?

agree

It was russia who dragged communism by (threat of) force into practice in half the europe and gave idea to other "nations" to try it themselves.

Attached: efe.jpg (544x960, 70K)

Attached: ethnic_map_ussr_1974.jpg (1342x941, 258K)

sweet
not availeble in my country :(
isn't kino belorussian?

>not availeble in my country :(
Really? Well, it's Monetochka, "пocлeдняя диcкoтeкa"

she is so cute, I love her dress, what is she singing about?
oh well, it sounds nice to me, good thing I don't speak russian

Tsoi is russian

Attached: Цой_Виктор_Робертович,_паспорт.jpg (980x1216, 154K)