And thus, we officially entered Asian century

And thus, we officially entered Asian century.

Attached: 85336856.png (1110x791, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/blue-shirt-kid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's over

Attached: dead inside.jpg (239x211, 12K)

It's not the first time T series pass Pew so nothing new.

I wish jewtube wasn't full of greedy subhumans and they would just ban faggot swede and be done with it

I'm super out of the loop. I don't watch youtube much.

Can someone explain who these people are and why are they famous, and why should I even care about them?

no reason
both channels are utter garbage

>why should I even care about them?
That was an order from Sir Brenton Tarrant.

YouTube is using massive numbers of Indian users to make a random music channel finally surpass the "literally Hitler" pew die pie. Basically, the end of the white man on the internet is near.

The time has come my Asian brothers to rise against the wh*te devils.

Attached: lets-go-boys-1459458.png (500x522, 150K)

PewDiePie: Swede epic gamer

T-series: Indian Vevo.

They had this epic meme war about subs. Internet Nazis love PewDiePie cuz he said some nigger jokes and he is white.

India had about 1 billion people, their famous bollywood company should have at least 100 mil yt subscribers logically

It's a fight between the largest content creator and the largest company on youtube. People are subscribing to Pewdiepie out of principle, to keep the platform a creative source of small part time creators. Basically if companies all become the largest on the platform, and thus the most influential, they'll use that power to keep all of the content creators down to destroy competition. Youtube doesn't review copyright claims by large companies because Google doesn't want expensive lawsuits so they just punish the creator instead, and delete his channel if enough copyright claims are issued. This of course doesn't work the other way around because large companies are able to defend themselves against lawsuits and Youtube has no incentive in punishing them. So now it's basically impossible to make money off of Youtube unless you're a large corporation and it's going to snuff the rest of the content creators away until the website is a huge advertising platform.

this

Pretty much

>Indian
>Asian

If he was Russian you would support him

There are different types of Asians. And Indian isn’t a race or ethnicity either

They've been above before and lost their lead.

>t.Marzia's ex

>dumb swede implies russians support other russians
You're new to russian culture, I see
You have a journey ahead of you, enjoy

It's a corporation that also has had celebrities that work with it shill for them despite initially saying it didnt matter. However, not all Indians can be tricked by corporations.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/blue-shirt-kid

T series is only notable because they have a bunch of YouTube music videos in one place.

If e.g. Vevo had one channel they'd be btfo both of these nobodies.

Forgot pic.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

They also do typical Bollywood crap as well which is weird given their origins.

white incelloids BTFO by Chadjeets

French education

i hate indians so much
search for "neet" to see how other people like me live their life
all videos are about some shitty indian exam

pewdiepie and his fans are such subhumans, im glad T series is ahead
I hope that swedish rat gets banned

Attached: 1552636612467.jpg (753x1024, 71K)