Well, Jow Forums ?

Well, Jow Forums ?

Attached: franco british union.png (958x1330, 171K)

Attached: fruk.png (675x492, 569K)

Personally I would prefer a union with the Americans but not under the current administration.

Attached: woah.jpg (746x569, 28K)

This is now a /fuk/ thread

Attached: 431443153141.jpg (400x320, 73K)

Alright fuck off outta my thread already

Attached: Une bien vilaine histoire.jpg (253x199, 6K)

I like France. I'd be alright with this.

what if all british people were sent to France and all french people were sent to Great Britain?

Attached: 441313431553.png (680x680, 96K)

Wouldn't change much since we're basically brothers

ONE PEOPLE
TWO COUNTRIES

gas yourself my man

You get the Angevin Empire.

>If the Plantagenets won we'd be a world spanning Empire colonising entire galaxies by now
Feels bad

Based & Angevinpilled

redpilled

>Personally I would prefer a union with the Americans but not under the current administration.
That would be awful, America has a much larger population and economy than the UK does, so it would be an extremely unequal union

France and the UK have roughly the same population, GDP, GDP per capita and a comparable amount of political influence. This, plus the fact that the two countries are very close geographically, would probably make it a much more stable union, although you'd probably have to keep it decentralised to a large extent and retain twin capitals

Middle to upper class brits are more culturally similar to French people than any other and vice-versa

Attached: 1545601796782.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

Britanny is British and should come home. Don't care about the rest.

We should close the channel, so that only french and british ships may cross it.

Shut the fuck up, Burgerstani cunt, you don't know what you're talking about, and you're not invtited to talk about it.

What will the flag be like? I vote UK flag with French colors.

The Dutch-British unions sounds like a better idea. Or how about a Franco-British-Belgium-Dutch union?

Technically speaking it’s the other way around isn’t it?
You’re all French save for the Celts, Brittany is the homeland, not the UK

Let Spain enter too, change that to /fuks/

I support it if majority of France and majority of UK support it. However, France seems like a really useless and has-been country. I guess UK is too but at least UK is semi-relevant. Then again, I worry about UK all by themselves now that Germany is mad at them (Brexit).

Attached: d9ec617bef.png (400x260, 18K)

BYOOTIFUL

Germany is a nothing country that is about to get get the most severe-recession fucking the world has ever seen.

Thank you for your geopolitical analysis big man

cringe

wat

Attached: cat.jpg (185x159, 4K)

You're aren't you?
Stop posting, for fuck's sake.

The burger has talked

Jesus that would throw off the poor Welsh, Northern Irish, and Scots completely.

I would go full burger and wear this on my shirt if it was my flag.

The FBU would probably be a better alternative to British and French participation in the EU, it's a shame there's no chance of it ever happening though

Attached: 1357334197303.png (549x389, 138K)

Bretons come from Britain

>You’re all French save for the Celts

Attached: american.png (218x231, 13K)

This is true.

>stable union
with you? you gonna make another exit in 20 year

Only if you don't give us what we want

Bow your heads before your new queen, france

Attached: 652aa96292c52fb69f520aef36dc3f40.jpg (470x639, 66K)

It sounds pretty cool, but so does the Franco-Scottish-Navarese union

Attached: 3BC93936-F9EE-4AA4-9080-8BEE8153F14E.jpg (1804x2048, 373K)

unironically fucking kill yourself.