1. country

1. country
2. does your country have a lot of roller coasters?

1. leaf
2. yes we have a nice collection of exhilerating roller coasters, pic related is in fact opening this year and will have a vertical drop of 75m

Attached: 1920px-Yukon_Striker_under_construction_(31582221128).jpg (1920x1080, 595K)

we have a lot of rollercoasters, yes. some people come from all over the world to see our stupid theme parks

I love roller coasters. One of the few things America does the best. Pic related is my favorite

Yes
The best in the world

Yes, Gothenburg municipality owns some

Fug

Attached: 8e0a1fcce9edf051046dca33b386b936.jpg (800x640, 80K)

I am severely jealous, why do you guys have all the good rides - and get more every single year while we are lucky to get one every five years

I'm too old to go to an amusement park with my parents and my younger sister said she does not want to go with me and I don't have any friends to go there either :(

All the best ones are in the midwest, where we don't have a lot to do.

I love chessie.

I can be your friend :)

Attached: IMG_20190324_235958.jpg (549x449, 31K)

We have better climates
are your forgetting the quadrillion major theme parks in florida?

Oh you mean like the Orlando type shit? They're not really known for having good rides. It's all marketed towards families and kids

Attached: vortex1400x560.png (1400x560, 1.95M)

the midwest/atlantic coast doesn't have a much better climate than much of southern canada, however atlantic US and the midwest has a truckload of roller coasters including 2 major ones in ohio
you guys make me jealous

Two major ones in Ohio being Cedar Point and Kings Island? Idk you guys also have a small population but I could see a big theme park working out in the Toronto metro area. There's a ton of empty land around there

We have a lot of rolling heads of that counts

there already is one in vaughan (a suburb of toronto) but it would really be nice to se one a little further south in ontario like near london or even kitchener

Um how many people live there? Kings Island, which is around Cincinnati, has a metro population of 2 million plus they draw in people from surrounding city, who also have about 2 million people each.

good point, both london and kitchenereach have a metro population of roughly 500k. perhaps vancouver would be a great place for a major theme park expansion? they have a metro population of 2.5 mil but their only theme park has only 3 roller coasters and none of them are standout like kings island has
what about cedar point? isn't sandusky not really that populated? why build in a small town?

An hour drive from Cleveland isn't that bad, it's also really close Toledo and Detroit and to some extent Chicago

where's this one opening? Canada's wonderland?

yes

neat