What country has the most pleasant climate in the world?

What country has the most pleasant climate in the world?

Attached: 1024px-Köppen-Geiger_Climate_Classification_Map.png (1024x548, 352K)

EVROPA of course

Whichever country is the closest to having winters that barely go below -5C, and summers that hardly reach the upper 20's. Anything that strays off the aforementioned too much is shit.

So, Ireland?

sounds boring tb h

Caribbeans or Hawaii

Guatemala has high places where you get decent climate on all the year.

Scotland

some med country

Dumb Tropicoids lmao

You'd love our Pacific Northwest.

This gentleman is right. Anything beyond that range and going outside starts becoming unpleasant.

yellow = best

Imagine not living in blue LMAO. Like WTF

South Island of New Zealand looks pretty amazing.

croatia

it must be yellow

I will say Spain.

Southern France

suck my dick germnigger

Unironically coastal Northern California

But that’s not a country so as a country I’d have to probably say Italy

>german flag
>german
what is this, 1919?

> no mention of rain or humidity

What a piece of shit you are. Every country that is notorious for its rain is shit, and that most definitely includes Norway.

suck my dick humanoid

i would cut it and feed it to you

Are you guys immigrants? I'm not autistic so I don't care, I'm just curious because cool and rainy is agreeable to most white people afaik.

I'd like to say mid-Norway. Our summers stay at a 20-30 degrees with most nights at 15.
But naturally, i am used to it, so i'm partial as fuck

This. And central and southern coastal Portugal.

i guess ill stop eating for a while because there's alot to eat
BITCH

Im a fan of midwest weather. Hot as fuck and pretty humid with harsh snowy winters. It's perfect. Love bundling up in the winter cuddling with my gf and our cats playing videogames inside, and outside living like a finn or antarctic explorer hiking over 5 ft mounds of snow. and in the summertime sitting in my third floor apartment in chicago snorting dope and sweating my ass off dressed like a brazilian, it just feels good and im not sure why, kinda cathartic? I like to hop in a kinda cold shower and come out an never really dry off. When me and my gf fuck we are absolutely drenched in eachothers sweat and waves of orgasm tingles. Takes me atleast an hour to cum because of the dope, so she gets 6+ orgasms and literally knocks out and when im finally done i step outside on my porch to smoke a square and the nice summer breeze comes through and cools me down. Mild neither here nor there weather is kinda pleasant i guess, but that's it. Gets boring after awhile.

Why is rain so bad? I find that it's much more preferable than snow or scorching heat

Weather in the mountainous semi-arid regions of Mexico (Mexico City, Puebla, Hidalgo), is pretty much perfect desu.

20 degrees is pretty cold desu .

My sides.

Attached: 1552708360042.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

I keep seeing people say that on here and I want to go check it out.

Is there a lot of wind?
Sardinia would be my choice because it has great temperatures all year long but the wind is annoying

As a whole, Portugal.
As a specific region in a country, coastal Northern California

Sahara during the summer and Antarctica always.
Great nightlife and sexy sluts

Muh 3 days of sunshine a year

Canary Islands
Winters are about 10-15ºC and summers are 30ºC at most
Comfy all year round

Attached: Dke1UnxW4AAKCGC.jpg (484x342, 26K)

maybe, if you're made out of lava. 20 is excellent temperature. anything over 30 is a nightmare.

The US. Whatever, you're into you can find it here

Nah mate, 20°C is the ideal room temperature.

I'm not an immigrant, but I have a little bit of Gypsy genes, if that's worth mentioning. I like spicier food than most Norwegians, and I hate Norwegian climate most of the year. There are also zero job opportunities in my field of work here. Otherwise, it's a top tier country I would fight for.

30 c is not scorching heat. 40 is.

This is it, this is based and lifepilled

Southeastern Cuba, eastern Dominican Republic and central Puerto Rico. It's summer/spring all year and doesn't go over 95F too often. Lowest average is 59F in winter and highest is 95F (summer). I'd say Florida too but it's too humid and goes over 100F, literal hell on earth.

I liked the idea of Mediterranean not too hot not too cold weather until I visited northern California. It's boring.

bump

Not Brazil

Best climate would probably be a coastal town somewhere in Italy or Greece, or Thailand if you love year round swimming.

BC obviously

Attached: GalianoIsland.jpg (804x600, 240K)

Who else /light green/ master race here?

Mombasa