Have sex

>have sex

How the fuck are you suppose to counter this? Feel btfo every time this is (You)'d at me

Attached: IMG_1362.jpg (960x960, 186K)

you shouldn't you should go back to masturbating to BLACKED.COM like the incel that you truly are

Attached: 1548013571256.jpg (1080x1153, 61K)

Attached: 1538643772358.jpg (750x990, 514K)

I was having an argument with my sister and she called me a virgin and I had to shut up because there was nothing I could say
;_;

WHO DAT BITCH?

>"okay, incel"

Just say "I'll rape you bitch"

call her a whore obviously

Based

have sex

She would think I'm creepy
I know she already thinks that, but saying that would do no good

"bend over"

gain height, take a shower, hit the weights, GET A CLUE

have sex

You could try having sex

gonna be using this one, thanks lad

caring about a tranny telling you to have sex on the internet

Cope

I thought it was already long countered with "bend over"?

embrace it and you won't be an incel anymore

Attached: 88203235.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>whore
whore=woman who love to HAVE SEX with multiple women
that would amplify your butthurts

gain height ya dimelet mark

Attached: werkd.png (424x318, 222K)

whore = useless human being who is only used as a cum dumpster for men

Gain height

Call her a "wine aunt"

have sex, incel

>gain weight

Attached: 392589238.jpg (1000x1133, 232K)

It would not make any sense in Russian and there's no equivalent either

Just reply no thanks
t. vocel

>Have sex

Attached: 1552761252823.jpg (1812x2160, 179K)

Based

Call her a "whore" (or any equivalent, e.g. "bitch"). It's spectacular how most women recoil like crazy whenever they're called this.

Alternatively, if she's in the minority of women who don't care, or if it's "too much", or if it doesn't apply to her for whatever reason, then simply ask her "And do you base your own self worth on how many dicks you've had in your mouth?".

you are a demented incel
yeah just call her a bitch

Wrong

have sex

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP POSTING HAVE SEX. Jow Forums IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BOARD FOR OUTCASTS NOT PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEX

Attached: 1552401043830.jpg (415x479, 27K)

have sex

>Jow Forums IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BOARD FOR OUTCASTS NOT PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEX
that's why it's funny. Because no one will

>Why yes, I do tell people with extremest views to have sex because surveys have continuously suggested that people on political extremes take longer to obtain sexual partners then normal people do.

Attached: 1554307662173.jpg (1746x2160, 282K)

No judgement but could some describe to me what it's like to be an incel? Others might have stuff to say but I can't understand it. I try to give tips on here as often as possible but get shot down by people that don't want to listen. Please help me understand.

nobody who posts that actually had sex tho

Just have sex bro

Maybe we can counter this meme with

>get married

Nothing BTFOs promiscuous roasties more than a reminder that they are alone and childless

Attached: 86476B38-F312-4D59-A9B6-83BCF684FD9A.jpg (750x750, 59K)

From what I have seen of people in real life they are bitter and insecure and often turn to no fap as a means of coping with their insecurities

EN HALUA HODARIlNI SRIRACHAA

Do you really think the people telling you to have sex are promiscuous roasties? Most people saying it are just as sociall retarded as you

Based Nash poster

It's hell. Getting rejected and bullied all your life then people get mad at you and expect you to not complain.
>just improve your personality bro

Years of rejection and bullying really scars your personality, fuck normies

>I would if I could...bitch.

based

Attached: inceldur.gif (244x160, 1.11M)

>to be an incel
That's a completely meaningless phrase. You might as well just ask something stupid like "What's it like to have Type B blood?". "incel" is a highly artificial grouping (that has COMPLETELY strayed away from its original Jow Forums definition), that has always been oxymoronic, and that is applied haphazardly to anyone and anything on an arbitrary basis. I suspect what you might have really meant is something like "What's it like to be a poster on r/incel" or something like that, but I highly doubt most 4chinz posters are in a position to answer that. Alternatively, you might have meant something like "What's it like to be a social outcast?" or "What's it like to be foreveralone" or "What's it like to be unable to find connect with the opposite sex", but I sorta doubt it seeing as those questions can be easily answered with a google search (as those terms aren't politically labeled like the "incel" term is).

>as those terms aren't politically labeled
politically loaded

>Why yes, I do tell people to have sex despite being a virgin myself

Attached: giga chad.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Yea I’m pretty sure the vast majority of posters here are saying it completely ironically, but I’m thinking of the tumblrites and r/inceltears posters who spawned the meme

So many ppl are having sex all the time it's not even funny

Then fuck her, you won't be a virgin anymore

Why would you doubt that he meant what is it like to be alone? It's just a question to anons why does everyone have to google everything to read what it's like to be an incel from some random idiots elsewhere

>How the fuck are you suppose to counter this?
Install grindr.

Slap her

>Why would you doubt that he meant what is it like to be alone?
Because he would actually asked "What is it like to be alone?", and he wouldn't have used a dumb meaningless politically loaded buzzword that's promoted by clueless journos looking for clickbait titles.

That's a bit harsh
I can understand that that but I can't understand not wanting to improve themselves. I wish I had the understanding to make a baseline guide on how to reintegrate after bullying. All the hate on both sides is just perpetuated and it just hurts everyone more.
I think you're over complicating something that's simple. My question is what is it like to be bullied so much that you can't see a way back. No one who has been there that isn't equipped with the tools to get back is going to have even in inclining how to do it. You get these hug boxes that just serve as a catalyst for more anger and isolation. What's it like to not see a way out, because understanding is a beginning to helping people.

You just say no.

bro, just have sex then LMAO

Attached: 1475106731237.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

I've never been bullied and I'm technically an "incel." I am anti social but i can function pretty well at a superficial level.

How are you sure he wouldn't use incel in that case? it's a common term here and to me and it seems most here the basic meaning of it is just someone who can't have sex

I'm not saying it to be mean, once you have sex your priorities will change and you will stop constantly seething at whatever dumb shit Johhny Checkmark said on twitter and by extension stop shitting up the boards.

tldr Have sex.

Attached: giphy.gif (960x1200, 1.14M)

I have a friend like you, he was a virgin until he was 26 but he's married and has two kids now that are his life.

have sex (i never have to be h)

go shag a 3/10 bar slut and then come back here, stop trying to get with 7/10-10/10 women

All women are whores, but not all men are incels.

Ive had sex and it was awful

extremly woke post, I'm in awe

>I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP POSTING HAVE SEX. Jow Forums IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BOARD FOR OUTCASTS NOT PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEX
Unfortunately it's full of people who have sex and lead normal lives,Jow Forums has become the next reddit just look at /soc/ or Jow Forums

*gets raped at gunpoint during the hot summer of 92 in your path*

ding dong didley based

"are you offering?"

based /asp/ie

a-actually i'm gay

y-you a top or bottom or...?

Attached: JERMA.jpg (449x352, 11K)

>Gay people don't have sex
What did he mean by this?

I'd top jeremy