Is Jow Forums afraid of the afterlife...

Is Jow Forums afraid of the afterlife? I am scared that i will end up in hell and i'm even thinking to start practicing religion

Attached: 8l31ywhuqmhx.jpg (369x363, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fjTr5-wtII
youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY
sciencealert.com/a-man-who-lives-without-90-of-his-brain-is-challenging-our-understanding-of-consciousness
en.falundafa.org/eng/flg_2006.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=BQl69hgsFm0
encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4qwTyht-dUuJnwj43yUrdJJvfXZhC6St8oYSmZdSrcUiv0AEqoGYFduw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im gonna make that all*H(BASTARD) bend over for creating me why did u create me motherfucker i hope god exists so he can taste wrath of BLACK BULL in afterlife

No, I have no doubts and if there is an afterlife then I will be there without a doubt and what some other false prophets say is all false.

idk to be honest, i think i should be afraid

non-existance scares me

>afterlife
I swear on me mum if there's anything after death I will get mad
I'm tired of 25 years of this shit, I don't want eternity after this

I'm not afraid yet but i still practice my religion because it makes me feel good and meet people.

This

I hope we soon invent eternal life

I'm terrified at the concept of idleness. The concept that when we die our brains still function and we still feel pain and are aware of our surroundings. The concept of being able to feel oneself rot its something I fear immensely, which is why I want to be cremated.

merkezli ve kızılhaplı

yes, naturally. the bible explicitly tells us to fear god.

>this is how christcucks think

this its a relief if there is any afterlife

fear of god doesn't mean you are supposed to shit your pants lad

I have literally never heard of OPs cunt before up until now

the true terrifying thing is that our consciousness is just the product of our senses, without them there's no "us". Try to imagine not existing

Don't worry user, you won't end up in hell, you'll just end up in the endless empty nothingness that is death :).

Attached: Adobe_20190414_075157.jpg (1080x1014, 130K)

I talked to a Jewish orthodox rabbi and he said there is good chance Muslims will be given salvation by God.

There was a man who had heartlessly murdered ninety-nine people. Then, he felt remorse.

He went to a learned man and told him about his past, explaining that he wished to repent, reform, and become a better person. "I wonder if Allah will pardon me?" he asked.

For all his learning, the scholar was a man who had not been able to digest what he had learned. "You will not be pardoned;' he said. "Then I may as well kill you, too," said the other. And kill him he did.

He then found another worthy individual and told him that he had killed a hundred people. "I wonder," he said, "whether Allah will pardon me if I repent?" Being a truly wise man, he replied, "Of course you will be pardoned; repent at once. I have just one piece of advice for you: avoid the company of wicked people and mix with good people, for bad company leads one into sin:"

The man expressed repentance and regret, weeping as he sincerely implored his Lord to pardon him. Then, turning his back on bad company, he set off to find a neighborhood where righteous people lived.

NOOOOOOOOOO you aren't supposed to say that, how about teh chosen people and god's promised lands?

Attached: images (52).jpg (354x504, 26K)

That's a trick to make you be kinder to them and their sick beliefs. They see you as below them. They are masters of deception.

On the way, his appointed hour arrived, and he died. The angels of punishment and of mercy both came to take away his soul. The angels of punishment said that as a sinful person he rightfully belonged to them, but the angels of mercy also claimed him, saying, "He repented and had resolved to become a good man. He was on his way to a place where righteous people live, but his appointed hour had come." A great debate ensued, and Gabriel was sent as an arbitrator to settle this affair.

After hearing both sides he gave this verdict: "Measure the ground. If the spot where he died is closer to the good people, then he belongs to the angels of mercy, but if it is nearer to the wicked people, he will be given to the angels of punishment."

They measured the ground. Because the man had just set out, he was still closer to the wicked. But because he was sincere in his repentance, the Lord moved the spot where he lay and brought it to just outside the city of the good people.

That penitent servant was handed over to the angels of merry.

>he believes a jewish book is truth
You yourself have your own doubts.

>because muh book says so

Attached: images (63).jpg (225x225, 12K)

But i talked to him about the passages on the goyim and he said they were about the Canaanites. He does belive Muslims and Jews will have wars though.

>he said
>he does believe
stop right there. Are you honestly inclined to believe him?

Assuming god exists, yes.
Don't need a justification from an old piece of paper to take what's mine.

Attached: 1549449437403.jpg (1440x1440, 97K)

No

t. have done a lot of psychedelics

Used to be very anxious about not existing one day. I've become at terms with death being part of life so it's not so bad anymore.

I'm more afraid of not making to heaven than being scared of hell.

The idea of failure is far scarier than eternal hellfire

Let's assume there is nothing after death
Then what was before your birth?
the same nothing, right?
yet you managed to come into being from nothing once already, so the chance of that happening is greater than zero
How fast does time pass when you're unconscious?

See? You'll reincarnate

The actual mechanisms of reincarnation are vastly different of course
youtube.com/watch?v=2fjTr5-wtII

If you want to know more about spirituality and similar things, I suggest you read these books in this order
1. The secret teachings of all ages
2. Autobiography of a yogi
3. Falun gong
4. Zhuan falun

You might also enjoy this video

If you want to I can give you a kriya technique to give you proof of chi and chakras

No. My brain will shut off and I'll be gone.
Sure the non existance creeps me out a bit but once dead I won't care because I won't exist.

You are not the brain, user

The "afterlife" is just eternal unconsciousness akin to dreamless sleep. The same unconsciousness before the violent disruption of birth.

Attached: 1555315177896.jpg (1200x1200, 770K)

>from nothing
You're always born out of something, not out of nothing.

Yes I am. My brain is me and I am my brain.
I've seen my own father braindead thanks to head trauma. Brain is what we are.

Imagine being afraid when you have God

Only an atheist is scared, he lives his fragile life scared, he worries about his health chronically, he takes his mental health medication, he worries about his future and foregoes children to maximise his pleasure, he cuts his seminal tubes so that his wife doesn't need to take contraceptives, whilst she practices polyamoury with men, he worries about his debt, he doesn't know his parents as they kicker him out at 18.

This is the state of the modern male.

I'm not scared of what doesn't exist

Attached: download.jpg (265x191, 5K)

>Only an atheist is scared
No not really. I have never been on medication, in perfect health and I love life. And when it's my time to go it's done. I'll be gone. Nothing to be afraid of.
It's the religious people that fear hell and all that. Hell my aunt is very religious and she eats pills, drinks to cope with life and always depressed.

This

I used to be very afraid of hell. I still am a bit afraid but I reason my way through it because the concept of eternal damnation is in opposition with God's all-loving, all-forgiving nature

Attached: 4FF95FF5-1160-4BFE-98B3-D3E2AE86A8A9.jpg (564x423, 49K)

It'll feel the same as before being born etc etc, so no.

To add, death is just a return to the natural order while "life" is a grotesque aberration. With death, our souls are free from the suffering and feeling of the material world.

True, I was just joking, but Sweden does have high rates of medication

The point was that even if you assume you come from nothing, you end up with reincarnation being the explanation
By "you" I do not mean your body, as it is an accumulation of food
I do not mean your mind, as it is an accumulation of experiences
I mean consciousness
Consciousness and mind are two different things
You know this
When you dream, you are conscious, but have no discrimatory mind

You did not watch the video
Of course if there is significant damage to a certain body part, the way you can function in the physical realm is reduced
If your leg is broken you can not walk in a physical body but still can Astral project just fine
When the brain is dead, you probably can't move the body at all but "you" never die
You only leave the body and get a new one after a while
If you leave the body at the moment of brain death, I don't know, these kinds of patients might linger until the body dies

If you hold a piece of bread, you would not say "this is me"
yet after you have eaten it, you look at the body, thinking it is you
It is not you, it is an accumulation of food

Now you might think you are some kind of electrical patten
No
What is electricity? Moving electrons
And the electrons you have acfumulated
They are not you

You are not the brain
sciencealert.com/a-man-who-lives-without-90-of-his-brain-is-challenging-our-understanding-of-consciousness

We do indeed. We have the long dark winters to thank for that.

See

>post a 40min yt video link
>"dude why you didn't watch the video"

Haha
A good point
But this topic might not be that easy to explore without investing a bit of time

Do you want a kriya technique to proof the existence of chi and chakras to you?

Nothing supports your idea of consciousness being able to exist outside it's body. When you die so does what you perceive as consciousness.

The ego doesn't reincarnate, consciousness reincarnates.

Don't waste your time bro, he's made his mind up.

Oh you're actually just delusional. For a moment I thought you were actually compos mentis.

There is no evidence to suggest that we are more than our mortal brains afaik so no.

He'll doesn't exist. It is just absence of God. Heaven doesn't exist. It is just presence of god

Please user, watch this video

Correct
You are not the ego
You are not your ideals, your job, your hobbies, your body, your mind or anything like that
You are consciousness not the ego
And you reincarnate

Of course they might be certain tendencies from previous lives that you keep with you

That is the very opposite of being scientific
You are being dogmatic and not willing to do an experiment to see if this works

See

The only thing I fear is leaving this world without burying it in nuclear hellfire.

Provide scientific proof, medical papers and actual evidence for it first. I'll wait.

Nobody cares about your new age pseudo-science bullshit, kraut.

For consciousness being fundamental
Ok
Here please watch this video
It is a scientific study

t.

Attached: retard.jpg (640x845, 108K)

>don't need justfication from an old piece of paper
International law?

Based and redpilled.

Logic is not new age

Your video is about a pseudoscientists views who also believes telekinesis and ghosts are real. I'd rather listen to your average drunks ramblings than his, at least most of drunkards are somewhat honest.

Pure awareness, Enlightenment, Om

Attached: tree.png (600x337, 144K)

I believe in the resurrection of ALL the dead, and that the doctrine of Hell is a false one. So I look forward to the future.

It is by a professor, i think
Please watch the first few minutes to see that it is done in a scientific way

If you are looking to raise enlightenment, I suggest Falun gong
Their books are free on their website (Falundafa.org)
Like this one

>Yes, I believe my soul will return to the Monad after death

Attached: 1555574560836.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Nice trips. Is that any established belief system or just your own shit?

there is some truth to the idea that death cannot be infinite since I'm alive at the moment so even if there was an unimaginable span of time before being born where I was dead it still isn't infinite.
Can someone find a counterargument that shows you'll be dead forever after this life?

Technically it's "just my own shit", but then again I must just be an appointed servant of God for all you know.

The resurrection of ALL the dead is clearly referenced multiple times in the Old Testament, including most famously in Isaiah.

There are plenty of resources online debunking the doctrine of Hell. Personally my reading of the NT is that even the authors of the NT gospel accounts did not believe in Hell. The doctrine was actually imposed on the scriptures themselves. You can read about this yourself. I reject the NT gospel accounts, though.

I'm not sure that I understand but if I'm following you, I think that before discussing infinite time until rebirth, you first need to address the lifespan of the universe itself.

No, not at all. Looking forward to it actually.

I'm an atheist *tips* but this has always been the only Abrahamic afterlife that made sense to me. You seem more familiar with the scriptural details than I am though.

And what was before the universe?
The same argument that applies to your life also applies to the life of the universe
See

I fear death because of the pain but I fear hell for eternal damnation which according to the Bible is even worse.

*realise
Whoops

The emptiness is all.

Nobody is going to watch your 40 minutes of pseudoscience from someone known to commit frauds and who published papers on paranormal events and telekinesis, both of which have been widely rejected by the scientific community. Anyone can tell tales for 40 minutes and I'd rather watch something with better production and execution, like Moana.

Right, well the OT doesn't mention Hell ones. Various translations\editions of the Bible imposed the english word Hell onto Sheol in the OT, but pretty much everyone is agreed today that this was inappropriate. It's much the same issue with the NT, though. Practically all the "Hell" verses in the NT gospel accounts are basically metaphors for judgement, where fire is basically used as as symbol for refining or perfecting things. It gets a bit complicated because the various gospel accounts disagree with one another on various points, there's a fair bit of incoherence. For example many use the story of 'The Rich Man and Lazarus' to advocate for the idea that Hell is taught by the NT gospels, but the word Hades' is literally used, which was a pagan greek\roman term, which I imagine most people even at that time didn't believe in literally.

God causes\allows all sorts of terrible suffering to exist for a short time in this world, then we are all raised from the dead, consoled, and start a new life, having been transformed by judgement.

meant to

The Zen teaching of emptiness is not correct
Everything is consciousness

Master li hongzhi said in "zhuan Falun volume II"

"What is “emptiness” (kong)? The absence of any attachment is true emptiness, not emptiness in a material sense. But then there is Zen Buddhism, whose Dharma has expired and which has nothing left to transmit. In this final age, when the Fa is in disarray, it still has students who cling obstinately to its doctrine of emptiness, acting demented and irrational, as if they have grasped the very root of philosophical truth. Yet its founding patriarch, Boddhidharma, himself once proclaimed it to be a Dharma of only six generations, after which there would remain nothing left to transmit. Why is this not understood? If it’s said that all is empty, no Fa exists, there is no Buddha, no appearance, no self, and nothing exists, then what was Boddhidharma? If there is no Fa, then what is Zen’s doctrine of emptiness? If there is no Buddha and no appearance, then who was Shakyamuni? If you have no name, no appearance, no self, no existence, and all is “emptiness,” then for what reason do you eat and drink? Why wear clothes? Would it be all the same if your eyes were gouged out? And yet look at how attached you are to human emotions and desires. When a Tathagata speaks of “emptiness,” it refers to the total absence of human attachments; being “free of defilement” is the true meaning of “emptiness.” The cosmos is inherently material in its existence, its formation, and its continuation. How could it be “empty”? A Fa imparted by anything less than a Tathagata is condemned to a short life, its teachings sure to vanish. The Fa of an Arhat is not Buddha Fa. Realize this! Realize this!"

I really suggest you try out Falun dafa

youtube.com/watch?v=BQl69hgsFm0

You attack the person not the argument or data
Your opinion of this man seems to come from other people, not your actual experiences of him

user, please just watch the first five minutes to see that it was done in a scientific way

This seems like a pretty happy approach.

cuck... you'll reincarnate and roll to another life maybe your hell will be to reborn as a white. who knows

>If you want to I can give you a kriya technique to give you proof of chi and chakras
pls do

Hey Syriafag what is your opinion of Assad?

Alright
Do as instructed, facing east and all

Sit with your legs crossed, facing east, spine comfortably erect (straight but in a comfortable manner)
Put your hands on your knees with the palms facing upwards
No space between the individual fingers or between the thumbs and hands
Hold the finger in a ~45° angle, like you're holding a bowl in each hand (palms still facing upwards, fingers diagonally upwards, away from you)
tilt your head slightly backwards, close your eyes and relax

This will put energy into a specific Chakra but I won't tell you which one just yet since you might claim you only felt it because of your expectations

After having done the exercise, open this link, it shows the chakra
encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4qwTyht-dUuJnwj43yUrdJJvfXZhC6St8oYSmZdSrcUiv0AEqoGYFduw

If you are looking for a spiritual path, I suggest Falun gong, not kriya yoga

It you want to know more about spirituality and similar things,i suggest you reqd these books in this order
1. Autobiography of a yogi
2. Falun gong
3. Zhuan falun

cringe and blupilled

How much does it deal with the astral?

Depends on what you mean by that
It does not give techniques for Astral projection, i think but there are stories of Cultivators having experiences in other realms

It also does not cultivate elixir, but a Falun (law wheel) instead, as I understand it
The goal is to grow spiritually and realise enlightenment

Master li hongzhi said in "Falun gong"

"I am teaching the practice system at high levels, so I won’t discuss cultivation of this or that meridian, acupuncture point, or energy passage. I am teaching a great cultivation way, the Great Way for true cultivation to high levels. At first it might sound somewhat mysterious, but for dedicated qigong cultivators, if you can try to be attentive and learn from what you experience, you will discover all the wonders and intricacies it contains."

The books are free online
Here is "Falun gong"

Didn't feel it. Maybe i did it wrong

The whole idea of afterlife is pretty silly 2bh

Islam is considered the only acceptable faith for goyim, since it inherently follows the seven laws of Moses, unlike Christianity.

Did you face east?
Try doing it again
Try sitting that way in front of the computer so that you are able to follow the instruction step by step to know the posture, then do it correctly, facing east