US marine veteran finishes Boston Marathon crawling

Do people really fall for this shit?

Attached: untitled-collage-96.jpg (1200x630, 89K)

I hope he died right after

Fall for what? Hes clearly crawling in the pic. Its not like crawling is hard to do I could probably crawl it if I felt like it and got to take a lot of breaks etc

>COLLAPSING AFTER RUNNING 26 MILES BUT HAVING THE EFFORT TO FINISH ON YOUR KNEES? NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT

Attached: 1540445177092.jpg (216x212, 8K)

He was tired and fell down right before the finish but the camera crews made him remember the children he didn't manage to kill and gave him strength to finish the marathon in the most dramatic manner possible

Hey this man FOUGHT FOR MY FREEDOM by polishing rocks in the mountains of Afghanistan. SHOW SOME GODDAMN RESPECT.

I don't get it, was he out of breath and finished crawling or he did the entire thing crawling as some retarded protest for some retarded cause

So he did cross on his knees? What am I suppose to fall for?

According to the Dutchoid he fell down so he crossed the finish line like that.

>noooo you can't make fun of me! muh friends died while murdering women and children!

Attached: soyjack 958394534.png (785x1000, 254K)

then I still don't understand what are we supposed to fall for

When he saw the finish line he kneeled and when the cameras came made a whole big fuzz about his friends while women were running past him left and right

They are nothing more than killers

Attached: 42.gif (220x220, 1.26M)

yes but FALL FOR WHAT, FUCKIGN ANSWER ME

>be highly trained amerimutt soldier
>can't even outrun the single mothers, dogmoms, and divorced 40 year old dads that participate in this shit

Attached: lame4534.jpg (244x380, 31K)

The cameras you dumb shitskin

>Nothing more than killers
You mean nothing LESS than killers son. Pretty soon Killers are the only reason Argentina exists

I dont think you speak English too well because 'fall for the cameras' makes no sense

it makes perfect sense you dumbass burger

Attached: 1550894262774.jpg (480x467, 18K)

>be vet
>be one of the most pampered government employees around
>still cry and complain about fucking everything at all times
Why are they like this?

Attached: ussr shirt.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

if he didnt crawl he wouldve remained unnoticed and unknown. but now hes the star of the race

>Guy falls over and crawl to finish line
>WHOA DONT FALL FOR THE CAMERAS

No sense at all

Squeaky wheel gets the grease, if you whined more you might get some fatter bennies too.

Most pampered govt employees are the ones who get pensions

This, Americans are way fatter

In Europe maybe I never even heard of him wtf.

except that when he said "Do people really fall for this shit?" it strongly implied that it was about we- the viewers, falling for something staged by the marine dude, hence me and the ameribro being confused

so there's no need to be mean, the dutchman didn't express himself well enough. dumb fucks

This.
It's just classic attention whoring, nothing more. A typical Marine thing to do