Only in America people make these forced fake smiles...

Only in America people make these forced fake smiles. In every other country people who force a smile are considered to be untrustworthy and possibly mental, but Americans consider all smiling people to be trustworthy. Why is that?

Attached: Capture.png (804x603, 950K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chen2.org/j/9959
youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/28/norway-finland-move-mountain-halti-halditsohkka-highest-peak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everybody here is extroverts

Get fucked Finnish fucking SHIT

in name only. it's all fake
look at this dead automaton trying to hide his disgust behind a smile

Attached: Capture.png (548x560, 629K)

He's not even human tho

>it's all fake
Fuck off, no it isn't
>Finns in charge of determining emotional honesty

Attached: 1503715474663.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

that is probably true, but why does every other American in the public eye have the same rapeface?

Attached: fake smile.png (300x300, 111K)

>let me tell you about your country

DO THEY REALLY?
>AMERICANS
>>AMERICANS
>>>AMERICANS

He is getting his picture taken for chrissake, How often does that come across as natural for anyone from anywhere?

every single public figure in america aims for that marketable kennedy smile, usually failing horribly

Attached: Capture.png (541x651, 754K)

Same in the south of spain, but they are rude af instead of doing a fake smile
I like what a frenchie said, that french ppl are rude in person while brit ppl put on a fake smile before stabbing you in the back

>I'm getting a publicity pic taken, better flex my facial muscles so that I look like Mr. Sardonicus

>posting an actual sperg to prove a point
dumbass

people are honest here too and will tell you to fuck off but they don't start with that as a default. Everybody here genuinely tries to be nice to each other

don't insult your CIA bankrolled overlord, american peasant

It's literally illegal to express specific opinions here. Everyone is on edge.

Attached: israel us.jpg (1000x676, 65K)

Lets us take a look at Niinistö and his smile....he always looks like he is holding in a sperg

Attached: Sauli-Niinistö-mastermind.jpg (658x372, 32K)

No it's not, the government won't come out to get you.

>the government won't come out to get you.
Just wait.

Attached: israel america.jpg (630x767, 65K)

he should've sued

As if he could have won

the problem with this smile right here is the eyes. You start with the eyes and let it creep down to the mouth. If you neglect the eyes you look mental, like this lady right here.

take that shit to the supreme court, it's unconstitutional. That one case about refusing gay couples in a christian store was ruled for the Christians as it was his freedom to have a religious exemption in denying service

>holding in a sperg

Attached: niinistö.gif (369x305, 1.84M)

Are you training to do better fake smiles?

if you start with the eyes, it won't even feel fake. The body is weird like that. Just imagine looking at yourself in the third person and seeing your eyes start to tighten up in amusement, and next thing you know the corners of your lips are turning up.

I'm not training, it's just something I noticed.

Tell us about it.
chen2.org/j/9959

Americans also have disguasting shining white teeth

whats wrong with that

what wrong when girl has three anuses?
it`s scary.teeth must be not like British or Russian but German-healthy and white

You forgot to start your thread with "do americans really...?".

nothing wrong with healthy teeth but in america it's all fake

Attached: fake teeth.jpg (640x480, 163K)

If you're talking about the cake shop case, that was not the ruling. SCOTUS essentially dodged the question, and it's not yet clear where they will fall on it.

So

Attached: 1555189898079.webm (346x346, 2.72M)

normal people don't have fake teeth

Black teeth is also ok

Attached: antiquity-05.jpg (700x450, 57K)

Americans don't actually have dental work done, they just put a nice looking overlay on their disgusting rotten teeth

Attached: teeth.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>in every other country...
>posts Nancy Pelosi
99% of Americans think Pelosi is untrustworthy and possibly mental. Hell, part of the reason Trump was elected was because he came across as genuine in comparison to the legions of fake-smiling politicians on tv.

I thought that corporative culture kinda implies people to smile if some official event occurs, not only in the US but almost everywhere. Not sure about politicians but it's a must in client service. Am i right?

Attached: kLcO0AUn1TE.jpg (578x502, 56K)

his teeth don't look like that naturally, they grind down the teeth and then put the veneers over them

>politicians
>people
Pick 1

What like dentures? That's for 80 year olds, I just have a few crowns and the rest are natural. As long as you don't drink a lot of crap and brush twice a day your teeth will usually be pretty white.

EN HALUA HODARIlNI SRIRACHAA

yes, that's what Americans do
>As long as you don't drink a lot of crap
the average American always drinks cocacola instead of water, and even water in America is full of toxins

Sometimes it soesn't depend on you. My teeth turned grey when I was a kid because of too much phosphorus in tap water (looks like it was getting into my mouth regularly when my teeth were forming).

Americans aren't human

Attached: smile.jpg (500x750, 60K)

Why would you say such a thing, Americans, Brazilian's and Indians are "less" than human. It's a nasty mean spirited thing to say, take it back

Apparently it has good health effect by preserving teeth.
this desu

ugly fake country for ugly fake people.

Get fucked.

Attached: mr sardonicus.jpg (1018x678, 59K)

Attached: Untitled.png (500x750, 422K)

I call this facial expression "I'm so conformist I put children in gas chambers".

Attached: heidi-klum-schliesst-eine-weitere-schwangerschaft-und-kinder-mit-tom-kaulitz-nicht-aus.jpg (1752x986, 214K)

It's one of the first things I noticed visiting murica as a child. They think being blatantly fake is normal and somehow more courteous. Everything is about manipulation so it's rude not to try to manipulate people.

>IRL eurofags visiting america regularly comment on how friendly and gregarious everyone here is
>online eurofags whine about it for some reason
Are you all austic or something?

Attached: 1533266764074.jpg (563x675, 90K)

Attached: GettyImages-490871722-640x480.jpg (640x480, 59K)

People tend to act nice when under the impression that the person they're communicating with is a schizo lunatic with permission to carry arms.

They find it easier to lie to someone in person than online

IRL Europeans I've met have called the US a shithole to my face so I don't really find it surprising that they don't beat around the bush online

>anyone else hate how americans avoid being rude to complete strangers during interactions in public?
You guys have problems.

Attached: seriously5645.jpg (305x357, 70K)

Forcing a creepy smile isn't "avoiding to be rude", it's being autist psycho.

kek why they think its a shithole

My whole life people have constantly asked me what's wrong? Or are you okay? Having to put on a forced positivity and exuberance really is expected here, and it sucks ballsacks. Actually a study came out recently about a link between being forced to smile and be cheerful at work with higher risk of alcohol abuse. Our work culture here is basically trying to kill us. We are all severely sleep deprived and forced to act unnaturally throughout the day (for a paycheck that barely equals the cost of living)

Im so very unhappy about some things and im expected to bury it deep inside or else. I feel really bad for people in asian cunts especially when it comes to this shit.

>My whole life people have constantly asked me what's wrong? Or are you okay?

Nothing wrong with that.

i hate it, can I move to finland?

I have absolutely no clue whatsoever

Attached: WP_20180602_012.jpg (2592x1456, 983K)

It is if you're asking the question just for the sake of asking without any intent to act on the answer. Don't ask if you don't care about the answer. Smalltalk is retarded.

>oh my GODDDD why are they SMILING?! they're making me feel less like a european. why do they have to be so happy?

Attached: 1554695767346.png (782x758, 127K)

>separating your self from everyday life and being instead just an avatar of social norms propagated through pop media brainwashing is normal goys
Most service people I interacted with had a big fake smile, talked in lines predetermined by a corporate committee and eyes that said "help me, free me from this hell". It's what helped me understand the concept of demonic possession. Even before the conquistadors America was founded on blood. The same demon the Aztecs fed blood to is still there only it has grown much more powerful and is being fed blood on a much larger scale. It possesses all Americans and harnesses them to feed it blood.

Attached: nzd8fIk.jpg (600x870, 110K)

Eurofags seriously though do you guys just not believe in smiling?

I don't like their clapping and wooing culture

Not without reason. If you see a friend you smile. If you hear a joke you smile. Otherwise it's completely strange

One need only look at this thread to justify why American culture should infect and overrun the rest of the world

You should be genuine in everything you do. Being sincere is a good way to show respect to someone, vice versa, insincerity is a good way to convey disrespect.

I can't be sure you actually think that. I can't know when you are being a mouthpiece for social engineering projects like the ones that demand you pretend to smile when you have nothing to smile about. I'm not talking to an individual but a demon possessing an individual.

the only people who smile at strangers are panhandlers, scammers, drug dealers and the like. they want you to think they're your friend only to peddle their bullshit and that's why they fake a smile.

Be silent memeland. Be silent and smile, you little runt island. Smile like me.

Attached: IMG_5193.jpg (1600x1195, 544K)

Freaks.

>"f-freaks" the finn mumbles under his breath
>"WHAT WAS THAT" the american calmly communicates, standing a few inches away from the finn's face, his big teeth glistening into a huge smile
>"n-n-nothing man, g-good day" the finn scuttles off

Attached: 7976ee329aeddc8f02a04fb3c0130b37.jpg (451x750, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I

She’s Dutch

>>"f-freaks" the finn mumbles under his breath
>>"WHAT WAS THAT" the american calmly communicates, standing a few inches away from the finn's face, his big teeth glistening into a huge smile
>>"n-n-nothing man, g-good day" the finn scuttles off

Attached: 1552235690718.png (1052x1137, 223K)

Why do Americans?

Attached: dont_know.gif (250x251, 998K)

Man, I want McDonalds now

Monkey see, monkey do, monkey shits in Walmart

Attached: monki kis.gif (576x324, 1.41M)

>Americans think about yummy food, affordable shopping, one of their good buddies, racial harmony, and guns
>Americans are hard working and sweat, attracting some flies but it's okay, all in a days work
>Americans have big ears to hear the cry of another country in need

>meanwhile finns are thinking about weird memes, sadness, and their unfriendly neighbor (norway)

Attached: 1540410693012.jpg (720x960, 123K)

Its very true, but its not just smiles, its behavior. People at restaurants will greet you with a huge fake teeth smile and constantly bug you if your meal is good, people in retail fake smile and say HOW CAN I HELP YOU TODAY, people at work will give you a fake smile and talk about boring small talk bullshit like the football game/weather but then talk shit behind your back/sabotage you/fire you in a heartbeat if you make a mistake

Norway is BFF
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/28/norway-finland-move-mountain-halti-halditsohkka-highest-peak

sorry. i wish i was that close to canada

hearing stuff like this makes me understand why U.S.A. has such statistically high murder numbers

Looks more tired than fake imo

looks fake as fuck

Ugh yeah, it's unbearable.
I'm South American and everyone is extroverted there but USA is a whole different level.

Finnish awkwardness is much more bearable.

Extroverted Indians and Turks are fine too, at least in person.

Of course it's fake, but I guess the tired look makes it less creepy than other examples in this thread. Does not give the "yes human, know your place" vibe that most other examples here do

>I'm South American
are you one of them chilean crust punks in Tampere?

You would smile too if you had the privilege of being born in america

Bad example. Zuckerberg's a lizard, he's only smiling in order to fit in with the humons

All Europeans despise Americans, and Finland is no exception to this, especially seeing as how it's practically the precise opposite of the US as far as culture is concerned. You are not welcome in Finland, and Finnish culture is not yours to enjoy. It doesn't matter how unrepresentative of the stereotypical American you are; none of that matters when you're actively invading a foreign country as someone of a reviled nationality. Stay away from Europe.

Average American

Attached: joe kerr.png (600x297, 143K)

Nah. We encourage foreigners willing to invest the effort to try to assimilate into Finnish society. You'll only be ostrasized if you refuse to adjust to local customs. Learning finnish is the biggest obstacle foreigners have.

Everyone on Jow Forums is introverts