I can't do it anymore. I just opened a bottle of gin. I hope this will be the last thing I drink in my life

I can't do it anymore. I just opened a bottle of gin. I hope this will be the last thing I drink in my life.

Attached: 1379277569088.jpg (680x510, 186K)

>ending your life with gin
get a bottle of bubbly.

NOOOOOOOOO

Remember to leave a note saying that Jow Forums made you do it.

I planned on a knife, I jsut want to get drunk before doing it.

Gin was my go-to when I was still drinking my life away. Glad I got help. You can make it bro.

>ancestors conquered their way from the steppe to establish a kingdom in the middle of europe
>you can't even handle that chad gabor is now sleeping with your childhood crush

seek help

I hate my childhood crush. She smashed my toy car, she didn't even apologize. Also my ancestors were Slavs ;_;

Give me one reason you want to die.

I am on Jow Forums.

At least use a proper drink, come on. You don't need to worry much about money anymore so i recommend you to get some rum from Guatemala. Uma delicia!

I don't like rum.

What do you like?

nothing

u wanna kill urself?

Yes, but I can't.

why not ?

i actually wanna kill myself too but i wont do it as long as my mom is alive

What do you dislike least?

Sames
Being 12 again and playing CoD. Triggering people on Jow Forums.

>being 12
How old are you now?

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

some people just can't kill themselves, it's all about how anxious your personality is, the more neurotic the lesser chances of doing it, anxiety it's all about expectation of what's going to happen next and the idea of an inexistent future it's just impossible comprehend for them

Give me a reason why you want to kill yourself.

well i definately can, i have it all planned already

Attached: Cliffs-of-Moher-Walk-Ireland-2.jpg (900x600, 172K)

are you sure you are not using the idea for escapism? are you expecting to hit rock bottom first? because i have to tell you that hell it's a bottomless pit

I will jump from a cliff too

Fuck I wanted to answer the irish poster*

you should, seems like everything you do turns to be shit
how could you mistake the reply? it's like just a click nigga wtf

Comrade, you are literally still young enough to learn a new profession. That would change everything, srsly.

Yes but I am whiter than you,shitskin

Fucking germans and their worship of work

So you think i should better tell him to get a loving wive that leans on his shoulder in the evenings and lets him know every new day, that there's someone who needs him. Someome, who will stay by his side in good and in bad times, to hold his hand when he lays on his deathbed at the age of 100, reminding him that he lived his live to the fullest. Honestly, i think that would be counterproductive for motivating him.

Should he get one from lovingwives.com?

No