How come someone be this much of an extrovert?

How come someone be this much of an extrovert?

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6mv7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God I wish I were him.

Me too.

Attached: 1544736868345.png (1024x1023, 506K)

Its easy to be an extrovert when traveling and knowing 3 phrases in the local language

streamable.com/6mv7k

>tfw you will never be him

Attached: travelling in belarus.webm (600x338, 2.5M)

The body language he manages and how he can easy make friends with people, it's as if he was made for this.

I'm also bald and bankrupt but will never achieve the chad personality he has.

He manages to be extrovert without coming off as an asshole.

This. It seems too natural. He can make friends with pretty much anyone he meets on the street.

Mr.Bald, PLEASE, come back!!!! Enough of Russia!!

you have to be a bit of a psycopath to act like this

there's something fishy about how his popularity exploded, is it the youtube algorithm?

Indians meme'd him into famdom after some white retard called him and his friend "white privileged"

what white retard was that?

Hes a jewish agent thats why

this guy is annoying. him and that faggot that goes around in thailand
who the fuck wants to visit those shitholes anyway?
it seems like every thing you do there is a chore. i guess it's good for adding ''i love to travel'' on your tinder account or something.

You're right about his popularity exploding.
He got ~70k subs a month between november and march, but has gotten 200k subs this last month and in particular 150k of these from the last two weeks.

why would you speak to a toothless street shitter? what have you got to gain?

you dont need to gain something from everything you do in life mister machine

Attached: Peaceful Kebabs.jpg (720x540, 107K)

>who the fuck wants to visit those shitholes anyway?
no one
that's the charm of his videos. you get to live vicariously through this bald charmer and even though he's literally wading through shit in most of his travels there's something really interesting about seeing authentic interactions with the locals and the different atmospheres

arghhhh

Attached: bald and bankrupt.png (867x428, 502K)

The earliest videos of him were like any other white tourist video in India. Lots of the usual comments by non-Indians while Indians appreciated him for showing the poor areas of the country where people were enthusiastic having a gora talk to them.
Some foreigners were commenting how he was "privileged" and "condescending" for showing those people, needlessly attacking him, while his Indian fans defended him because
1)he took the time to learn the language to talk to people
2)wasn't condescending at all.

His friend, Baldr, even made a joke video about how he got alcohol in Gujarat because he was "white privileged". I've been watching them for over a year.

>baldr
dislike that bug-eyed norweigan

that's just wasting time

>dislike that bug-eyed norweigan
Rude. He's more entertaining than Mr.Bald.

>that's just wasting time

Attached: h.jpg (512x360, 23K)

WHY CANT I HAVE A JIHADI FRIEND WTF

>who the fuck wants to visit those shitholes anyway?
All this negative PR only increased Poverty tourism revenue. Every year the number of white tourists only increases every year in the North because white people are adrenaline junkies.

Also, people visit my state for the healthcare, which makes mine being the most visited in the country.

Attached: TN.png (812x714, 1023K)

hes a loser sexpat larping around in a crusader tshirt

white people are self indulged morons who want to feel good about themselves by watching other people suffer and then talk about their experiences as if they did something that matters

yeah imagine wanting to leave your tourism resort, fucking idiotic turk.

back to africa goat fucker