Why are Americans almost universally loathed by Finns here yet their Swedish Neighbors have a significantly more...

Why are Americans almost universally loathed by Finns here yet their Swedish Neighbors have a significantly more positive rapport with us?

Attached: 2HMPA3EHI5BRTIO4QKCTELSBBU.jpg (1200x960, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/arts/music/how-stockholm-became-a-dominant-force-in-global-popmusic/article37541953/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Swedes = autism squared
Finns = autism cubed

Because Finns are Russians and thus your natural enemy

Interesting. Sweden has been quite wary of the American international politics for some time now. If I recall correctly, they also tend to be one of the most divergent Western European nations when it comes to voting UN resolutions pulled by the US.

But they seem to hate Russians even more than us

Attached: yle.png (633x658, 378K)

because Finns hate everybody and themselves and only love muikku in kalakukko and want to go fuck and marry them. /thread

Attached: DA0824A5-56FB-41E2-9CAA-15DDC1F6CDAB.jpg (1300x956, 252K)

That's just for show

Swedes = cucked autism
Finns = based autism

Who is Finland's greatest ally?

Diaspora Finns

Figures, they amass their massive artillery and all their "reserves", bomb proof their commie blocks and just say fuck it we got this

We're just genuine and others are pretentious for whatever reason. It's a well known fact that people tend loathe people unlike themselves.

Stop being pretentious.

Italy.

Attached: 1547301545120.jpg (990x495, 111K)

>It's a well known fact that people tend loathe people unlike themselves.
You say that as if Finland isn't almost entirely Americanized like the rest of the western world.

sen när gillade vi jänkarfan

Being "western" =/= being like Americans.

Finns are completely different people in comparison to Americans in all aspects.

Hell, Finns are even quite different in comparison to Swedes, even though not as different.

Because finns are shitposters

Fuck capitalists
Fuck commies
Fuck normies
And fuck everyone else who pushes their fingers in my porridge
As long as I can eat and be sure that my neighbor wont cannibalize me I am happy and want to be left alone in my autismus maximus

Attached: best land.png (1000x847, 307K)

The world is just getting dumber (thus more similar to America)

>Being "western" =/= being like Americans.
That's the unfortunate truth.
Most Finns watch American movies, eat American food, follow American trends and so on. Of course there are major differences like any country, but to pretend like America is some sort of scary unknown entity is just silly. It's pretty damn high up there on the list of "least exotic countries". Probably only below the Nordic countries.

Attached: 1552221343492.png (866x436, 28K)

>least exotic countries
what does this mean?

Attached: 1547354004155.png (657x527, 38K)

Watching Marvel movies, eating McDonalds, and knowing what dabbing is doesn't mean they know anything about the US

That's not my point. My point is that we're different people and you made the argument "You say that as if Finland isn't almost entirely Americanized like the rest of the western world." which doesn't make sense.

t. Jukka från Vilhelmina

true

Attached: lapuan liike.jpg (700x489, 56K)

True, but it still means they know more about modern American life than say, Rhodesian, or Pakistani daily life.
If you placed a random Finn in a foreign country, which do you think he would get acclimated to first? America or Brunei?

I was using hyperbole for dramatic effect. But I think you have to agree that if say a Swedish and Finnish person met, do you think they would be more likely do discuss the latest episode of the Swedish Antiques Roadshow or the latest Marvel film? America kinda replaced the role of religion in a lot of ways. Before, Christianity used to be the common culture we all shared and what brought us together, now it's American culture.

America is the cultural powerhouse, no doubt about that. Doesn't contradict the ability to loathe Americans though

I wouldn't call Brunei a "Western country"
A better comparison would be, say, the US or Portugal
And I'd assume a Finn would adapt faster to the US being in NYC than someplace like Omaha

>America kinda replaced the role of religion in a lot of ways. Before, Christianity used to be the common culture we all shared and what brought us together, now it's American culture.
High IQ

That is true. I just object with the reasoning behind it.

They do? I don't know, you have a mostly good reputation here in Denmark too.

Shut up denmark, stop trying to be relevant

Generally probably not. Finns on Jow Forums do seem to hate America for whatever reason. Maybe Americans are just easy to troll and they give funny reaction so some edgelord Finns do it, idk

I don't hate Americans. I think the world wouldn't be as good as it is without America.

Shut up, you equally irrelevant county who tries be somewhat relevant because you are the most relevant among a bunch of irrelevant countries.

Yes, it is also more positive with you here on Jow Forums which as a microcosm of diplomatic relations finds Finland a bit more standoffish towards us than any Scandi country

uhm sweaty we are a humanitarian superpower

Jokes on you, I'm ethnically Danish and therefore irrelevant, making your point moot

Nigga what? What else is there? Taco Bell is pretty dope I'll give you that but what else makes life here unique?

Americans are often quite rude to Finns here too desu. And you should not take Jow Forums too seriously. IRL Finns don't hate Americans.

Fuck everyone just leave us be. But also notice us, please pay attention to us. Look, we top all the charts too! But buzz off, don't talk about us. But please see how well we're doing! We're the best at everything! But don't mention us, we want to be left alone.

Attached: 1920px-Ranks_of_countries_by_the_Good_Country_Index_1.2_(2017).png (1920x1042, 426K)

Attached: 1463897099137.png (651x429, 36K)

20> million population means irrelevance.

Pretty sure we're the most relevant country behind america and native countries to zoomers.

Sweden and Netherlands aren't irrelevant.

b-b-but....

Attached: 1920px-Happiness_score_of_countries_according_to_the_World_Happiness_Report_(2018).png (1920x1049, 437K)

I love you, Finland.

>yet their Swedish Neighbors have a significantly more positive rapport with us?
no

Attached: 1550070772016.jpg (342x316, 14K)

I love you too! B-but d-don't talk about us though, we don't like it.

Attached: höpsis.jpg (576x489, 71K)

Attached: aA3ymMp_700b__01.jpg (700x673, 115K)

In what ways?

>US not first

kinda weird list, maybe historical relevance is taken into account?

>happiest

Attached: 1538755281718.jpg (400x600, 43K)

>not being happy despite the fact he's living life on easy mode

Sort yourself out

theglobeandmail.com/arts/music/how-stockholm-became-a-dominant-force-in-global-popmusic/article37541953/

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-014224__01.jpg (1080x2891, 855K)

>Just because you're a Swede, people respect you right away
wew

Attached: 1450727026115.jpg (210x200, 9K)