Are people more religious or atheist in your country?

What do you personally believe in?

Attached: Kishi_church_0.jpg (2400x1548, 1.46M)

abnostic

Atheists must die

Attached: 1516887462902.gif (400x300, 1011K)

Atheist I'll say or agnostic. I know very few religious people and they're like jeovah witness or other weirdos

Take a guess.
What do you personally believe in?
I'm an atheist, but I recognize the importance of Christianity in the formation and structure of my country. And I find it fairly fascinating from a historical perspective.

Edgy teenagers aside, I think a lot of people in Sweden are so atheist that Christianity itself doesn't really feel "threatening". And is treated similar to how you would Hellenistic or Germanic paganism. For example Christian hymns and carols are still a huge part of our society and most of us grew up singing them in school. Never really thinking about how many of them sing about the glory of god.
Though the muzzies are starting to make everyone walk around on eggshells though. Which is a shame.

you tell me, we have the bible in our coat of arms

The majority are supposed to be Catholics but the vast majority of them aren't serious about it and consider mainly just part of tradition. I'm not religious.

Boomers believe, but many of them have "hard to explain" type of beliefs, more so than your traditional christianity. Like I know some older people who believe in ancestors looking over them and good spirits, but discount many other kinds of christian beliefs. Something of a mix of old pagan beliefs with christian beliefs. Newer generations are very much atheist. I personally don't believe but I'm interested in religions and beliefs from a cultural and hereditary perspective.

Attached: Henrik_Lalli_Ekman.jpg (1920x1349, 1.22M)

idk most people dont really care, not really atheist.
I think most people just believe there might be a thing such as ''God'' but don't really care until they are on their deathbed.

personally I struggle some times with belief but i want to be ''christian'' we will all see in the end.

I've noticed a lot more people are going the agnostic or spiritual route

most atheists. so many no one use that word on themself but they look a little down on religious people. you dont have to call yourself a meateater just bc you are not vegan or a cis male just bc you are not a crossdressing fag.

Numbers wise it's around 85% atheist here among the Swedish population. Though most people don't care, they simply aren't religious.
My grandma was kinda religious but she refused to believe in god, more of a "nature is god" kinda woman who like going to church just to meet her friends.

Swedes are Christians

It's just zoomers who Arent

When it comes To Faith
Yes Pekka

Theres a thing called blood memory,...
Where does a man go begore enetering judgement?....

>Swedes are Christians
>It's just zoomers who Arent

And most boomers.

Majority irreligious/agnostic, most also believe in "a force".

fuck chr*stianity
desert jewish cuck religion forced on finland by evil wh*Te devil sw*Des
i hate sw*deshits so much, i enjoy every single moment of them being raped by niggers
sw*Des are subhuman

*willingly recieved from the swedes
amen

Attached: 1542653261769.jpg (618x741, 70K)

If anything there are probably more larping zoomer Christians than actual boomer Christians these days.

Christian!

i will murder you exactly how lalli killed h*nry, with an axe on a frozen lake

Younger people are more atheist, while older people are kinda on the fence about it. Personally I'm an atheist.

You heretic scum oughta watch yourself

God hates you

>God hates you

>someone who doesn't exist hates me
OH NO

Mostly atheistic (60%?) in my village, if you are religious they are gonna think you are a little bit stupid but being stupid is okay for the most of our simple folks and oldies. We've got A LOT of sects for sucha small village, but they do no harm and i never talked with them. Orthodox church is 95% poor russian babooshkas who aren't nice at all, protestants are various people of all ages and they are really nice. I personally believe in quantum immortality.

your "god" does not exist subhuman chr*stcuck faggot sw*De

BURN in hell children of Sodom.,...

i would tell you to kys, but ill pray for your soul instead
don't listen to him, God loves all

t. cuck sw*Des worshipping a dead kike on a stick

I know this beter Than you kid

And Pekka

Do not for get My ancestors forced tours To convert by Force and Sword

You are nothing but a pathetic neighboors To THE east... Child...

your ad hominems dont bite on me, taste the kiss of my whip slave, now say the lords prayer.

Based brother by bloodright....

Irreligious is common, but true atheist are pretty rare in USA. Religious is almost definitely more common

I'm catholic

are you implying my ancestors are from this contry?

Attached: big smile.png (600x610, 565K)

Ahmed och Pekka formar allians mot Sverige....

Patetiskt