How do I hook up with a MILF, lads?

How do I hook up with a MILF, lads?

Attached: 3FB2AA72-A593-449E-B9E2-F2C469795596.png (507x540, 64K)

I've asked myself the same question for years.

work at a womens shoe store

Attached: shmy.jpg (1330x1945, 721K)

Based and bundypilled

Years ago me and my pals used to go on MILF hunts at the boomer bars, but this was back in my semi-Chad days before I had my mental breakdown. Even milfs won't like you if you are an autist, after all they are still women.

go upstairs to your mom's and ask her what's this, then point to your boner and ask if she could help you out, tell her you're scared it wont go away

What happened?

confidence, money to spend on a few dates and some look would help you, you gotta be direct with your intentions but smooth at the same time and don't try playing a long-term game, that's a deal breaker for them (some of them have told me that)

t. have fucked several divorced mature ladies

Attached: 1547443034641.jpg (960x1280, 220K)

You are exactly like me

I am 18 yo, but I only like older women

A 40yo gf is my ideal, with large breasts. Older women are hotter, I find them so sexy and beautiful

Too bad I am a failure and I dont know how to approach them

Well we would go to the bars and chat up the women the same as we would women our own age, albeit a bit more respectfully. I know there are a lot of youngfags here who don't realize it but most milfs consider themselves "young at heart" and can't believe how fast the years have went by. They definitely appreciate a bit of attention from younger guys, even if you're not Gigachad. They're also at an age where they don't really give a fuck about very much, especially when they have a few drinks in them. Milfs are a lot of fun actually. Just don't expect a relationship, when the booze wears off these ladies will not be interested in introducing you to their friends or family.

Try a bar where older people hang out.

I wont go to a bar alone

And I am still a virgin I guess milf want experienced men

Oh I meant what happened to you? I've had success with older women before, including actually a LTR with a chick 13 years older.

they've had plenty of that when they were young, don't worry.

Better question: how and where do you approach MILFs?

If I were to approach a milf, I would tell her

" hey are you alone, mind if I come '

Then we speak and I tell her she is a beautiful woman, and after drinking we fuck in the street

>" hey are you alone, mind if I come '
Not all of us are serial killers, user.

I allway knew you guys got game, but dayum!

jesus I'd squish that belly so hard... hnnnggg

Pretty sure some older women actually have fetishes for virgin/inexperienced guys

Those female friend who pregnant at highschool might single now, contact her.

OF COURSE YOU COULD GET ONE MUHAMMAD. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SHITSKIN UGLY MANLET HAHHA WRONG THIS IS WHAT YOU GET UP TO WHEN YOU ARENT ON HERE TALKING ABOUT HOW PORTUGUESE ARE MUTTS AND SHITSKINS. I ALREADY HATED MOROCCANS BUT YOU HAVE MADE IT EVEN WORSE