Map of all the countries I've seen on Jow Forums

Map of all the countries I've seen on Jow Forums
Post yours

Attached: INT map.png (6300x3095, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/ir/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you've really NEVER EVER have seen Uruguay post? based retard who only posts in /cum/

>no iran
>no algeria
how new are you

I thought I have in the past but wasn't sure. Decided not to put it on till I see one in a thread for sure

Start an Argie thread and Uruguay will show up

>never seen an uruguay, venezuela, paraguay, bolivia, honduras, belize, iran, algerian, liechtenstein, luxembourg, afghanistan, nigerian, armenian, hong kong post
get the fuck out newfag

Do hope i see these ones. Would be nice to add to the collection. Rarest one I have is Niue

Uruguay pops up to post the same meme against Brazil and Argentina multiple times a day. The Venezuelan is summoned every time they're on the news. Go to a /mena/ threads and you'll see all the arab countries you're missing.

its funny cuz if you check the archive most countries here post at least once per day
desuarchive.org/int/search/country/ir/

add me bro

lol n00b

Attached: flagdex.png (3039x1941, 410K)

Thanks, it's an honor.

Are people really this autistic

>is on Jow Forums
>doesn't collect flags, countries, maps, etc
Kill yourself, cross-boarder.

yes

Attached: flags.png (494x666, 50K)

Why does no Africans sneak in here? I would guess at least a couple would get internet connection long enough to discover this shithole.

and they do, the zaffers and the north africans
as for central africa, some hate our guts because of Ebola-chan, others are expats and only post as long as their visit lasts, and majority are one-time proxies

They come here though, but not very often. North Africans are the ones that come here more often, but there has been Sudanese, Somalian, Ethiopian and Nigerian flags (that were unlikely to be proxies) around.

>US Minor Outlying Islands
you lucky bastard

Attached: flags.png (1166x718, 113K)

Belize, Grenada and Haiti anons (this one is most likely a proxy) post in /carib/. One Moldovanon posts in /lat/ + /hisp/ sometimes.

Cape Verde seems to post here semi-regularly, not sure if it's legit.

Nice a Caribbean island to add

I post almost everyday here

Now you're on the map my buddy

I feel honored and privileged, thank you very much

Attached: Europe.png (477x81, 4K)

RARE

Lmao have sex dude

Are you new? Don't you remember that Somali bro or that Sudanese doctor?