White people shower every day

>white people shower every day
for what purpose? do you have a sweat problem?

Attached: 91d79485c1ea424a8a56e73076f7bfe1.jpg (480x481, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chen2.org/j/9959
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not showering every day is the reason you're brown.

I got to keep my hair nice and floofy

Attached: kek.jpg (413x395, 19K)

not white but yes. i am drenched every morning

I shower 3 times every day
onc when I get up
onc after I exercise mid day
and a final one before I go to bed

Uhh, they don't?
It's us brown peoples who shower everyday, europeans just shower once a week or month.

you are depleting your body and hair off natural oils your skin creates, might be wise to reduce that
you live in brazil so i completelly understand having to wash off the sweat when every day its over 20 C

same for me desu

I DO have a sweat problem and I don't

Attached: 1347748905800.jpg (448x342, 58K)

>anime
>old image
>sweating problem
Doing a think here

I like to stay clean, why else take a a shower?

Whatcha thinkin' big boy?

Attached: 1347156176973.jpg (385x526, 43K)

chen2.org/j/9959

>shower once a month
bro what kind of europeans are you talking to?
hobos?

French "people"

>once a week or month
so the last time you saw an european was 200 years ago? i dont know Joao, seems fake

>>white people shower every day
No, you don't.

>muh Brazil hot sweat every day XDD
An excuse about as dirty as your dirty pale monkey ass. I bet you go to bed every night with that stinking ass wearing the same shit-stained underwear you've been wearing for 2 weeks now, it's so filthy and disgusting with body grease, shit, piss and spunk it's almost glued to your skin. Absolutely repulsive.

Attached: eww.jpg (564x484, 24K)

Why do you shower so often yet use shampoo so little?

I don't use shampoo, only soap, because I clean shave. Hair is disgusting.

I do every time when I'm going outside. If I work or study - I do every day.
Why? Hair become "dirty" too fast. Sometimes people even told me that it looks ok, but I have a problem with density of hair.

Based India taking the shampoo redpill

>cold places shower less than hot sweaty countries
gee, who would've known
showering every day is a waste of water
unless you get smelly every day it makes no sense. imagine living in a frozen scandinavian country and showering every day
shampoo depletes your hair oils that your scalp creates

Attached: world-temperature-map.png (1008x424, 59K)

>depletes your hair oils
I don't like having oily hair or skin so that's fine for me.

well thats probably because your sweat glands get excited from so much showering so they start producing more oil than usual to account for all your shampoo and water cleansing your body oils off...

Lmao

I shower every third day

>making shit up to justify his filthy ass
You should shower AT LEAST twice a day - after waking up and when you come home. I cannot lay down on my bed after being outside without taking a shower first. You'll lay there for 8 hours, imagine taking public transportation or just being exposed to all those germs in public places, eating, drinking, scratching, peeing, pooping, coughing, the pollution, and then you have the nerve lay on your bed for 8 HOURS STRAIGHT, soaking in bacteria shit, you wake up, put on some clothes and get ready for another day with a stinky bacteria shit-ridden ass.

It's so disgusting it's vile at this point.

Attached: 15301968472641.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>>white people shower every day
Wrong you dirty subhuman.
It should be more like
>people shower every day

>I cannot lay down on my bed after being outside without taking a shower first.
as i said at least 3 times, thats because you live in a hot place. and dont throw the meme that youll smell like shit just because of not showering 1 day, because unless you have baby-tier cognitive abilities, you wont smell like poop after you poo, or smell like pee after you pee. if you do, you should consider getting diapers or not being 3 years old

Who the fuck doesn't shower everyday dirty bastards

Bath before bed, shower in the morning master-race reporting in.

>you share a board with people who don't shower twice a day

Attached: 1512206782446.jpg (389x385, 39K)

>and dont throw the meme that youll smell like shit just because of not showering 1 day

HOLY SHIT you're literally one of those people that stink of shit and legit believe other people won't notice it FUCK

Attached: 1501930491851.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>his country is so hot that you instantly smell if you dont shower every 8 hours

my mom forces me to

>this brazilian user

Attached: IMG_20190403_174502_148.jpg (712x949, 42K)

Cold shower in the morning to refresh yourself and wake up
Shower + hot bath in the evening to clean yourself and get comfy for bed
+extra shower during hot days or if you take a shit out of the regular time

Jesus Christ, how I love being clean. I will take a shower right now

Attached: stock-photo-man-in-shower-1260935605.jpg (300x470, 207K)

damn this whole time I thought Spain was the Florida of Europe, hot and sunny all the time perfect beach weather, but its colder than where I live

do you take the monkey into the shower with you to clean him before making monkey soup?

>imagine being exposed to the public all day, germs, pollution, people coughing, skin dust, laying down on your bed and sleeping for 8 hours completely drenched in bacteria, with a crust of filth on your bed that looks like a rotting tumor

>muh hot weather

Attached: 1510273501861.jpg (261x187, 6K)

Yeah I show myself once per year how could you tell

Monkeys don't use the shower, they bath in the lake. You can also clean them before cooking

the first time i took a cold shower it was because i was in valencia during a heat wave, i would die if i took a cold shower in a normal day
common misconception, its probably because we are a "hot" country compared to germany or britain, but we're not all that hot compared to USA
>north spain is the same latitude than boston
>madrid is the same latitude than new york

haven't showered in like 3 weeks

Attached: 1512904091254.png (382x349, 138K)

i shower everyday but only because I fap in the shower

havent showered in like 4-5 days
thoughts?

its not my fault its just that my bro's gf came to our house so I don't want to get out of my bedroom

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA NO PUEDE SEEER

Attached: 0b85dfe0c84e3fbf2b4eba2561a230acb4915a336871a224e6b876edba4f9398.jpg (433x419, 31K)

twice?!? One shower is enough for me.

>why yes I do shower every other day, how could you tell?

Attached: chad.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>WTF YOU DONT SHOWER 4 TIMES A DAY? WHAT DO YOU DO ABOUT THE MALARIA SWEAT THEN?

Attached: Z.jpg (234x216, 9K)

go away

Attached: 1555431727936.png (596x560, 586K)

pigs that do not bathe daily

I want to rub my hand through Britanon’s hair.

Crhistopher Columbus and he's crew bring a lot of dirty diseases to the americas.

Bassically they dont shower before until they know the bath of natives

any european would have brought those diseases to america, stop victimizing you useless lazy fag

They showered with indios blood lmao

usually dont shower unless I have work or have to go somewhere importany that day, if i am just hanging out all day or staying in my house then dont shower

It's not even a good idea except if you were sweating at lot and even then a micro shower is enough.

I just use body wipes or a wash cloth in vital areas before I go out. Neck, chest, balls, belly and butt.

I don't feel right unless I've had a shower after I get up.

Too much oil removal causes your body to compensate.

literally me

when i weak up and i feel like the room is "loaded" or i feel kinda sweaty or my hair is all messed up i take a shower
otherwise, i wait until the night
if by night i havent sweated at all and my hair is still okay, i go to bed normally, otherwise i shower before bed, but if i shower right before bed my hair gets all messed up...

dirt comes out of your body even though you didn't sweat in a day, learn metabolism Sanches

>flag
oy vey you poor guy

We're smellier

Only way one can smell like ass if you don't wipe well or don't wash creases.

Is this why niggers smell so bad?

Attached: 1529856152586.jpg (550x535, 49K)

>He doesn't shower on the reg

This is why Latin Americans are your superiors.

>moors don't shower and smell like shit 24/7
What the fuck

I sweat horribly when I sleep and my hair sticks up, I have to shower in the morning to be presentable

Or diet issues.

>moors don't shower 24/7
Fixed that for you

Are you seriously providing statistical evidence for global average weekly showers? You're measuring Shampoo usage too?! Wtf haha

I thought japanese were clean obsessed. What a fuck.