How the fuck are the spanish getting darker? they are starting to look like mexicans now

how the fuck are the spanish getting darker? they are starting to look like mexicans now

Attached: 246968-1414660679.jpg (769x1000, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanches
chen2.org/j/9959
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Europe is getting darker as it once was, my dear cheddar man descendant.

Ever since fr*nco spain fell Sp*n has been imprting large amounts of morrocan BVLLS annually. The actual % of moroccans is probably close to 20%, most being male aswell

the melenin is giving them mind powers

Ever since fr*nco spain fell Sp*n has been improting large amounts of morrocan BVLLS annually. The actual % of moroccans is probably close to 20%, most being male aswell

Because Spaniards are mutts and they fuck with other mutts.

there's no way that guy is 100% iberian, look at that fucking hairline

he's a native

Attached: 467283.jpg (590x350, 26K)

I don't believe he's a native spanish guy, he's browner than me while I'm a shitskin from North Africa. I'm sure he's a mutt.

Attached: niggerfree.png (1103x921, 1.1M)

That's not what Iberians look like

>Born in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands
Answer's right there.

You're a vandal rape spawn

Go out more and you'll turn brown like the meds.

he is canarian, canarians are not ethnically iberians

he said in an interview he was descended from mainland spaniards who settled there

Attached: 12412424le_4446862.jpg (768x432, 37K)

Bullshit, Vandals were Europeans and Germanic/Slavic. My DNA results shows that I'm a Berber (an indigenous North African). I'm not a mutt and not a rape baby, I'm the result of centuries of non-mixing, centuries of tribalism!

I don't turn brown for some reason and I go outside.

Go home Moor-occan

>he said in an interview he was descended from mainland spaniards who settled there
lmao the idea of some random chad brainlet dongoloid football player saying something so specific out of nowhere to dismiss dubious racial claims of people from Jow Forums is so hilarious

Canarians are ethnically Berbers but they mixed heavily with the Iberians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanches

I will some day, Amerimutt.

>I don't turn brown for some reason and I go outside
Walking from the bus to whatever indoor activity takes up your time isn't enough. You actually need to spend 1+ uninterrupted hour per day in the sun. All white people tan btw, even the palest. They just need gradual doses whereas meds can just step into the hottest sun and get a tan.

You can 100% tan, go out more, and remain outside. We're the same color skinwise, and i'm Chicano.

if dubs spain belongs to LATAM

Global warming is real. White people will not exist in three hundred years, even if they completely avoid copulating with other races. The sun will crispify them.

chen2.org/j/9959

Spanish are the original Mexicans (look up Hernarndo Cortez)

>what is sunscreen