Wew

wew

Attached: IMG_3125.jpg (960x617, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZVh2dqsfXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[distant ranchero music playing]

Attached: Mexican Americans.png (286x488, 139K)

>florida
>german
That explains the florida man meme a lot

>los aztlan es mexicano
wow mayb we shouldnt have stolen their land in the first place

*sicilians not italians

im in the german part

>Miami square isn't Cuban
Makes me doubt this map tbqhwy

Fuck off.

Make me, fatty.

Attached: 1545958751350.jpg (644x678, 186K)

I didn't know nogs were Irish

Based

I'm underweight.

how did you know i was fat?

bud

Attached: 2.jpg (1196x650, 347K)

After all what is an irishman but a nigger turned inside out?

The reason we were able to take it is because almost nobody lived there you idiot

WE

Ich fand wenige Friedhöfe im Land manchmal auf deutsch.

Mexicans in Washington? That's odd

unironically fruit pickers

Attached: nroge midtvesten.jpg (1439x1439, 580K)

But why Washington, I don't get it, there's nothing there

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=LZVh2dqsfXY

Most of the Irish in the south is Scottish.

Most people don't know the difference between Scottish, Irish, and Scotch Irish immigration history tbqhwyfam

Agriculture, mostly apple orchards.

farm hands, there's lots of farms here

Attached: farms in the middle of the desert.png (1471x927, 3.21M)

Forpulede Nordmænd.

are most americans really of german ancestry or just bongs in denial

They're completely German. English people are negligible in the USA.

Personally I feel like it's a bit exaggerated on the east coast. Can't really speak for the rest of the country though.

Germans came her en masse during the napoleonic wars and the again during both world wars

German was more prevalent than English in my town before the world wars and now nobody speaks German

Most people in my rural part of the Midwest is german. Like 80-90%
landnames like
Eichholz
Baumstark
Jensen
Kimminau
Eckelkamp
Landwehr
etc...

I'm part English but mostly German if that makes you feel any better.

lastnames lol not landnames

Brazil is 100000000000000 times witer than Americana

Attached: 1495751477093.jpg (720x702, 77K)

>German becomes largest ethnic group in America in 1990
>Been on a steady decline ever since
Really makes you think

Attached: 1544332810635.gif (399x369, 39K)

based utah, a bastion of true white civilisation in a sea of krauts and CHIs

Attached: 087-087-brother-joseph-full.jpg (1632x2200, 894K)

The decline has existed for 100 years at least.

No wonder the dickriding chinlet Greater G*rmany M*ttoid posters

ok Jow Forumstard

They do have a lot of German ancestry, but probably not nearly as much as english.

It is impossible to tell with DNA tests unfortunately due to Germans not really being a genetic cluster

this map is a joke, beyond laughable

obviously bullshit map considering that just salvador alone is one of the blackest cities in the americas

>Jow Forumstard
Why? Because I think America is shit nowadays? It is, I live here you know. Not you...

Attached: Angry Soy.jpg (785x731, 101K)

if you actually think america was worse in 1990 than in 1919 you are 100% a Jow Forumstard

>CHIcago
>mexican

Attached: they-live.jpg (850x505, 84K)

Interesting. I'm from Massachusetts and most of the last names I hear from white people are English or French.

The other map says that the predominant ancestry is african american in most of the deep south. Those that mean that the Irish truly are niggers?

nationalistic discussion aside you guys have a fascinating history

that's curious

Is this just the hyphenated americans

Hopefully that German American scum mostly predominates in underpopulated states-

german-americans are unironically the master race

>Mexicond

There's a lot of German, but the thing is that people with a German ancestor from the 19th century are more likely to be aware of it than their English ancestors from the 17th century. Pretty much all white Americans have British (including Scots here), Irish, and German ancestry. You can usually throw in a few other types of European ancestors there too. Quebecois, Swiss, and the odd Dutch way back for me.

Okay incel

This is wrong. Probably 90% of white Americans have some amount of British heritage. Almost all African Americans do as well.

Ohio or Western Pennsylvania should have some type of slav flags

We're not that exceptional when it comes to immifration for a colonial nation. In your own country there were Iberians, Italians, Lebanese, African slaves, even Koreans and Chinese lol. Along with the original Indians, of course. Most Mexicans have at least a little bit of all of those groups in their genome nowadays.

this, except the german parts are more in midwest and pennsylvania area, british parts are spread throughout the US and like said are part of almost all white and black americans

guess what state I live in

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-125733_Firefox.jpg (1080x1256, 249K)

That's because Anglo Americans started kicking Krautophile's asses if they acted too German when we were at war. I remember reading a story about some guy in Michigan getting a good ol tar and feathering for supporting Germany during WW1 iirc.

People here are mutts that dont realize theyre 56% english. They think theyre german or irish because they immigrated later, their last names are of those origins, and family wivestales told them that so they larp as celts/bavarians.

Im from MI but a lot of people have english last names here. Im a mutt but score closest similarity to english/belgians on dna things.

Attached: IMG_3608.png (640x1136, 428K)

Pennsylvania, Iowa, or Wisconsin?

People of all ethnicities anglicized their names here. NE is still mutts, theres no way youre still pure anglos after 400 years.

There are some havily German parts of MI though. I grew up in a small town where most people had German names. Near Frankenmuth.

close, nebraska
never call me an iowan again

>stolen their land

Yeah thats like the one place. Theres also the "irish hills" but not like either of these places matter. The original settlers here were english.

I hate german and irish americans personally, theyve sullied the pure anglo gene pool and culture here.

read it slowly so your dumb, moorish brain can understand.

WHITER

THAN

YOU

ACHMED

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 66K)

m8 there were Germans here since the late 1600's.

God youre white, let me sucj your great white cock white man olease colonize me

There were taigs too, but not nearly as many of those were here as anglos. Plus, anglos have been here since the early 1600s. I have mayflower pilgrims in my tree.

Dick und Dumm

>dutch in the middle of goiás
>Curitiba is german
It should either be italian or a triple Polish-German-Italian flag.

Brazil isn't white but our blacks are all 56% portuguese.

suck my feet instead

they don't age because they're not sickly white

Attached: dark feets.jpg (634x474, 36K)

user less than half of the population of the 13 colonies were English by 1775. We've been a cultural mush since before the founding of the Republic.

I really don't like Mexicans

And mind you that was largely limited to New England. From New York on south it got increasingly more diverse.

That's true but I've got Germans all the way back in the early 1700's and even a couple of Dutchies from right after the English took NY from them. I can kind of see anti-Irish, Jewish, or Italian sentiment from the 19th/20th century perspective but the Germans pretty much just wanted to go west and farm desu. You've probably got German ancestors yourself.

British derived ethnic groups accounted for 85% of the free population upon independence.

Attached: 0e0db863d3f5821329195a1e5e7822b3.png (1600x1567, 384K)

>germans in rondonia
no wait

Yes but user is getting all hung up on the English population specifically. He has no interest in all the Scots and Scotch-Irish.

>I don't know who Woodrow Wilson was: the post

>rondonia
What happens there? Aliens or something?

Attached: rod.jpg (800x600, 166K)

>whitest states are french
Based.

Attached: Capture.png (851x461, 30K)

I just know that the place exists because it's on the map, never heard any news from there

"White" civilization according to anglocucks

Attached: 1551798268942.jpg (619x664, 134K)

>all that German
That explains why I feel physically sick when I see fat, pig-skinned wh*te people.

No it means that southerners are the true mutts

Attached: 6702.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Your man said it best.

Attached: BasedEnglishman.png (1920x1080, 863K)

Southerner farmers go anywhere that has cheap land.

Logging, mining, , drug dealing, animal trafficking, some farming. lots of murders.... It is like any amazon state.

>Franklin was alarmed by the influx of German immigrants to Pennsylvania. The German immigrants were lacking in a liberal political tradition, the English language, and English culture. In Paragraph 23 of the essay, Franklin wrote "why should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our settlements, and by herding together establish their languages and manners to the exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our language or customs, any more than they can acquire our complexion?"[8]

>Trimbur finds that Franklin's main concern over the growth of unassimilated Germans is the threat to English culture and language.[11] This becomes racial when Franklin concocts "categories of his own invention"[11] to deny that Germans are whites. Franklin favored immigration of Anglo-Saxons, who, according to Ormond Seavey, he identifies as the only "White People" among the various peoples of the world. Such views have been condemned as racist in more recent literature.[2] Gordon S. Wood and others note that Franklin viewed this kind of bias as universal: Franklin ends the section with "But perhaps I am partial to the complexion of my Country, for such kind of partiality is natural to Mankind."[5][8]

>Recognizing the potential offense that these comments might give, Franklin deleted the final paragraph from later editions of the essay, but his derogatory remarks about the German and Dutch were picked up and used against him by his political enemies in Philadelphia, leading to a decline in support among the Pennsylvania Dutch. Partly as a result, he was defeated in the October 1764 election to the Pennsylvania Provincial Assembly.[2] Franklin funded education and charitable institutions to settle and assimilate German immigrants and would in time regain their good will.

Are German Americans the same tunnel-minded, rigid, sadistic automatons as their European ancestors?

do they got native tribal women there?