What is the most hated demographic in your country?

What is the most hated demographic in your country?

Here is probably sadly Mexicans or Arabs when it should be Jews

Attached: 2F582A83-3A83-43AC-83CF-0C50C1844E23.jpg (1170x1246, 956K)

Its blacks

>muh ebil juice
fuck off incel have sex already

B&R

Attached: 1555708379171.jpg (792x960, 85K)

where i live specifically? whites, and I am not even joking

I’ve had sex with a Jewish girl

>sadly

>but every slave ship & auction was owned by jews
this is a myth and only further perpetuates how rampant white guilt is

Either natives or Chinks

It isn't really a hate, but in my area it's Indians, they always get memed too hard, a guy I knew called Shipu always got violated and called Shitpoo by everyone. Felt pretty bad for him so I always watched DBZ clips with him on break tbqhwy

Portland?

Yeah it's nonsense. Jew obsessed Jow Forums posters make themselves look stupid.

Latam immigrants, the average brazilian hates colombians and bolivians

Kill ‘em!!!!

I'll say yugos or Germans

Probably Indians

+pakis ofc

>What is the most hated demographic in your country?

We hate Germans, Russians and Jews the most out of all nationalities. Because we think that they are core of the evil in this world. They cause only suffering. There are also minor and irrelevant nations that would gladly kill us all and tried to do this in the past like Ukrainians, Lithuanians, Czechoslovakians and others, but they are too weak to hurt us seriously, so we just ignore them or use them as our cheap labour.

Germans

have sex schizo

If i didn't include Germans in the list, you would ignore my post

You got me at the point were you said Czechoslovakians want to kill you.

I am pretty much neutral or friendly towards all nations that are hated on int such as arabs/muslims, the chinese or niggers. I hate only Russians, Jews and Germans. My feelings are shared by 99.9% of population of this country.

Danes are not welcome in the north

Central americans, but with the recent influx of african refugees in the southern border who knows maybe theyll get the hate next, haitians are generally liked for being hardworking folk tho, hope this new niggas are the same

all tourist

i hope you mexicans get blacked