/brit/

Wew laddies

Attached: 20190420_165317.jpg (717x502, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3A-lJQlrmk
youtube.com/watch?v=x5fbYJMEyes
youtube.com/watch?v=n1VJ39nVIBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nuke America.

Fucking hell /brit/ goes too fast

Basé. Fuck le niggeurs.

Gays should kill themselves immediately and do the world a favour. They can't reproduce anyway so they should take one for the environment and lower their carbon footprint by killing themselves when you think about it

Why would you ever capitulate to a nigger anyway

bog wogs are just trying to make a living like me or you mate

*Synthesizes this in me laboratory*

Attached: Adamanzane.png (167x171, 5K)

Attached: 15557491320340.jpg (464x466, 69K)

only if virgin freaks like yourself do it first tbqh

Don’t you mean people who can breed should kill themselves so they don’t produce more human pollution

Then wtf is 'indie'? Don't say musicians that are unsigned because some mumble rapper or a heavy metal band without a deal won't be called indie.

looks like dirty washing up water

Attached: 1548744550275.jpg (640x491, 240K)

followup to last thread
how is whiskey "alci tier"

Attached: 15557510841320.jpg (539x960, 56K)

thinking i might take a walk. will wear a big jacket cause im bloated from a big dinner and self-conscious

Nah not bent
Nah because fags are usually all environtment gimps and all of that
If they were serious about it they'd nuke Africa

Will not be posting nudes or sexy vids once I marry and impregnate Alanah, sorry in advance.

Attached: 15557512911690.jpg (988x988, 393K)

indie used to mean independent i.e. signed to an independent label but now it just means anything that is generic alternative guitar music

She's ugly

You lads realize the aftershave nigger is employed by the club and stays in the bathroom purposely to catch people doing drugs right

Christ it’s like I’m babysitting sometimes

Fancy watching The Dark Knight Rises for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=U3A-lJQlrmk

music taste is all over the shop recently lads not going to lie to you

Attached: 1555783547331.png (760x360, 20K)

the bum is ventilating

don't care if it would make retarded kids, unironically wish my parents would arrange my marriage. can't get a gf any other way, may as well do it via force.

what's the N for

>bro you’re an environmentalist why don’t you just nuke Africa and destroy large swathes of nature haha

No he isn't you fucking mong, it's just some povvos wog who sells aftershave in the toilets
The bouncers and everyone else knows people are doing drugs but it's their job to boot you if they catch you obviously

He's on gear too most of the time, the crazy bastid

henry

4U!!! haha x

Sounds like you have a lot of experience being of a jobsworth and public nuisance.

>Send'dem Yanks straight to hell
>It's a turkey shoot

youtube.com/watch?v=x5fbYJMEyes

Attached: 1537621183660.gif (645x773, 17K)

utter state

Dogshit

5/10 taste
Gfs are overrated

>gear

Yeah or poison them or something, large swathes of nature destroyed is better than the whole planet destroyed isn't it? Mong
They're the ones saying "we're all gonna die in 50 years oceans rising" so if they were serious they'd start by nuking the fuck out of Africa

mad how hoovers have gotten worse since henry hoover (the apex hoover). cordless ones are all dogshit.

Even then, tell the cunt to fuck off and ballbag the drugs

Fuck them snitches, horrid vile creatures

>haha it's gear, i'm saying it because i can't say drugs because that's naughty
drugmongs are so cringe

Nitrogen lad

FOY

didn't think of that 2bh thought it was to flog shit aftershave and just generally just be a cunt

ever wondered what went on with these forcefully married lasses
do they just give up and start growing fond of the lad after some time together or do they spend decades resenting him

so fucking annoying how if youre in a good mood people will try and brinhg you down if they see a bit of insecurity opr somethjing god i hate people

i don't think nuke africa implies nuking the empty areas instead of the cities mate

this is a british culture general please adapt your idiolect accordingly

>nuke Africa to save the environment
>not major population and pollution centers like London, NYC, Shanghai, Paris etc
Ah yes

Just saying if you took a step back and went "right, we have to sort this global warming carbon footprint bollocks out" and then you looked at a map and saw Africa full of literal cavemen having 30 kids each sniffing glue and eating plastic and all of that then obviously any rational and logical person would say, "let's destroy these idiots first" and drop fatboy on it

>mfw the aftershave nigger asks for change and I say I only use card

Attached: hakuho stare.webm (800x450, 2.45M)

imagine looking like this

Attached: a100835e67aab832fc8e572993d830d7.png (479x557, 384K)

That's my secret, I'm always in a good mood.

Attached: 1538265343733.png (1024x1024, 1M)

Victory de lads
The 'roid is in remittance once again
Just have to avoid pooing until Tuesday and we're kushty

You lads always laugh or complain when I say lads but I do it specifically in /brit/ because do as the Romans do n all

Like damn which is it

*ahem*
i said, i really want ramen right now

Attached: 20190325_133353-01.jpg (1366x1025, 357K)

Well no, because London, NYC, Shanghai, Paris are actually useful to society and provide something. The whole of Africa could be nuked to glass tomorrow and nothing would even change

literally never seen that happen

Not sure what dropping me on Africa would accomplish

corr

got a tiny tadger

because the first time he was blocking me from leaving the toilets saying I had to wait for bouncers to come and search me

The goal gf

Attached: 1554922959464.jpg (1125x2436, 160K)

Nuff said

Attached: 17f653f6a57d6e93cf94984cfa0684f2127f731a1eaa3c37b421ea32bd154bcb.jpg (750x827, 82K)

>well no because
Nah buddy just face it, if you want to save the environment and stop pollution you’re better off nuking major population hubs and pollution centers not a bunch of spear chuckers living in the rainforest

Not saying we *should* nuke Africa, but it would definitely help with the global warming situation

I always mock stanky yankies for using british slang here

>nigger gulf
lol

Love the springtime and summer
Don't know about you sadcases

Why didn't you just laugh it off and go past him maybe writer and escape his grasp if he tried to do so and start doing autistic screaming or somethingng that's what I would have done

Attached: 2998a28fa579eabe2b668e7d98fc71584040570ca954265a656a86467b108f04.png (692x956, 509K)

zoomer brother uses yank words like parking lot and sidewalk and it's rubbing off on me

Fucking hell lads I'm quite lonely and horny haha

never ever get women like this, only get "i LOVE to travel, pizza is liyfe xxxx" types

gas him

Nah think about it. Shanghai and London etc do cause more damage to the environment than areas of the same size in Africa, but does Africa as a whole pollute less? And it doesn't even matter if they did, they are basically dead weight on humanity.. you take them out first and then you consider major cities after because the major cities are needed

Embrace your pain and suffering and use it as fuel for your journey.

To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.

Haha yeh funny that innit

Attached: 1538253528062.jpg (800x530, 122K)

Because being on drugs, it’s actually difficult to think logically about a volatile situation

>rubbing off on me
bender

I think I'm not that ugly but I have 0 confidence so it literally doesn't matter.

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

imagine having a gf like this

Attached: 1541697869762.webm (640x800, 2.79M)

>Brenton Tarrant is being kept in total isolation, no contact with any other inmates or guards, no access to television, radio or newspapers and no approved visitors

this is pretty fucking inhumane
solitary confinement is hellish. prisoners do have rights too.

Rate the new kicks

Attached: 98832992-8DC9-42CC-9069-8E1D8FECCC60.jpg (2496x3328, 926K)

Black people have such ugly hair.

what are the correct queen approved words

Needed for what? Our currently civilization? Our current civilization is responsible for destroying the planet

If you want to save the planet you shouldn’t discriminate, just kill everyone

Dunkirk was fucking kino in the cinema. The sound was immense. Whoever said it was boring probably saw it on some shitty cam rip. Was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1VJ39nVIBk

>not getting insights that pull back the conceptual façade and let you see human interaction and motivation for what it truly is
Lmao satire m9ng

whypipo be like these dreads too spicy

uh you know what else is inhumane? gunning down poor muslims

went to a michelin star restaurant with the gf for her bday today. then went for a couple of cocktails in a cool art deco bar. then headed home to play some fun games with drinks with friends.

picnic and fun times tomorrow. will probably get a shag or two afterwards.

being a normie is nice sometimes lads.

ill tell you what else is inhumane
shooting dead 50 innocent people

Car park and pavement/footpath

Footpath is the most correct honestly but I think that’s an Irish thing to say

Not him but it happens all the time. You post “cringe” when we say lad or mate and then get mad when we say ass the instead of arse.

You'd think mossad would look out for their guy a little better

>race war!! yeahh!! shoot 100 people bro!!! but also like can i please have a t.v.