What the fuck is wrong with Germans?

What the fuck is wrong with Germans?

twitch.tv/giannielee/clip/ScaryRelentlessVelociraptorBabyRage?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 7.10.17 PM.png (1046x746, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/AmusedGiantRaisinTwitchRaid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are men-children so common among whites?

because wh*Tes are over
it's not genocide, it's self-extinction

>CHEENG CHONG CHEENG CHONG
>I FROM TURKEY

Germany? What are your thoughts?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 7.14.09 PM.png (1426x760, 1.48M)

Based

clips.twitch.tv/AmusedGiantRaisinTwitchRaid

>that cursed asian profile

holy sheet he have more femine teeth than her
What are your thoughts?

that's going to be a based from me, dawg

I feel so bad for her :(

I want to hug her and apologize for wh*tes and help her find a big black guy at a bar to fuck her brains out and take her mind off of how awful wh*t*s are

Fucking hell. I didn't know she would experience all this. Must be a pain in the arse.

Attached: kpop tbh lads.webm (1024x576, 2.79M)

How the fuck are teeth feminine?

this is already the 10th thread about this dumb gook going to a foreign country to record everyone without their consent and put it on the internet and expect everyone to be quiet about it while she's making money.
all streamers must hang.

When will asians realize white people look down on them lol
They try so hard to be white only to be treated like this. So pathetic

Cringe.

excellent post

This

why is it racist to do that to your eyes?? honestly someone answer me how is it racist to make your eyes look asian?

I dont see how it's racist , in fact i think it's more to do that asians hate themselves and feel inferior when someone reminds them how they look

What's wrong with that?

Irl streamers are so obnoxious. Imagine being limited by twitch tos while running around outside and having a night out

Americans expats here complained that we dress our kids as Africans for carnival lmao It's funny because I've never heard complaints from Africans

what do swiss think of asshole portuguese ruining your perfect ethno-state tho?

Jow Forums is actually relying on a white and asian alliance for the future. I hope asians are smart enough to realize that they'd get betrayed eventually

Do asians open their eyes to mock whites?

Attached: that first sip of the day.gif (445x250, 1.17M)

Switzerland has a lot of foreigners. Portuguese are good people I have no problem with them.

i love how mad this makes you. german man-children are pretty embarrassing aren't they? you country apparently has lots of them.

It happens with Hispanics too. Texas. Puerto Rico. Cuba. New Mexico.... try as they might. They're just shitskins.

why are you mad tho?
also answer this please how is it racist?

Shes ugly as fuck lmao canadians defending it. No surprise

That is one of the tiniest mouths ive ever seen on an adult man. Wowzers