Why do Asian women suck dick so easily?

Attached: b188014896.jpg (600x800, 83K)

Desperation and self hate

don't project your women's instincts onto asian women

Attached: WigglyPepperyKookaburra.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

they suck easy but they suck bad

Literally no evidence she's sucking hes weenie, but your seething yello boi
Mad at the white BULL ?

no it's gotta be the seething whites who should stop projecting the degeneracy of their women onto other women.

That's the biggest cope I have ever seen. That women is a filthy whore that should die of AIDS

Unfortunately they fucking suck at blowjobs.

Sucking dick is fun

Asians look like fish when sucking cock.

Wow Sweden looks like that?

COPE

>That women is a filthy whore
Oh fuck off incel, she's just having fun.
Women can have sex with whomever they want as much as they want, same as men. As long as it's not cheating there's literally no problem.

kek, stay seething, roastie

>roastie
>seething
Nice meme vocab, brainlet.

But she shouldn't die of AIDS though, that's so cruel and she is hurting nobody. But she IS a whore.

He's right tho, why should men be given passes for degenerate behavior, when men more often than not are far more degenerate than women?

>But she IS a whore
What makes you think she's getting paid for it, third world subanimal?

You're getting triggered over a whore, tumblrina. Larping as a racist won't make you look like any less of a sjw.

As long as it only involves consenting adults, people can engage in degeneracy imo, whether men or women.

>racist
Where was I racist? You're subhuman because you're a primitive retard. Nobody thinks in those terms in the civilized world anymore. Why is she a whore just because she has sex with whom she wants? That's fucking retarded.

you mean Chinese/Korean/South East Asian right?
Japanese women are special.

Yes very spécial, they always manage to make worst than the german girls, and that's something

No, I mean Japanese actually

Absolute STATE of White Western Women

haha you just know all the whites who saw that webm are silently raging.

TRIGGERED roastie garbage. How are the STDs? You know every single man (even your father) think you are a whore subhuman who should die don't you?

Ok low iq incel, there are no women on Jow Forums. Keep projecting your father's disappointment onto others though LMAO.
Women have as much right to sex as men, no guilt attached. In fact the more sex a woman has the more based and Chad she is.

>being baited this hard by a fucking dutchie
Lmao third worlders

Have sex

eeeeewwwwwwwwww

There's nothing more disgusting than an angry internet virgin. off yourself

Because she's giving a blowjob in the middle of the street from the window of her car, you literal retard.

So why aren't you mad at the guy?

I'm not mad at either of them.

why are you such a cuck. Women are not even a gender, they are just property

Virgin men and virgin women are the true chads of the 21st century. Everyone else is niggerfied and trash

have sex

>Virgin men and virgin women are the true chads
uber cope
lol
Nothing wrong with having sex, incel
But why are you judging one instead of the other?

I have, with other fellow man. Not with luggage :)

Couldn't get a woman so you became an fudgepacker?
Makes sense. Men don't count, incel.

I'm not judging either. I even explicitly said that wishing death on that women is cruel and that she is hurting nobody. I'm just contesting the idea that a woman that blows a guy out of her car's window in the middle of the street is somehow not a whore (which she is in evey country, yours included).

I think slutshaming is cancer

>Men don't count
You are making me angry now, second "gender"

Slutshaming is necessary to keep civilization in line. Sex should be between a married man and woman because a society of hoes i chaotic and is doomed to fall. The main cause for the decline in birthrates across all western countries is the sexual revolution.

This is b8, but leftists actually think like this.

top kek