I came into the international culture board to specifically be racist and spam fascist politics!

>I came into the international culture board to specifically be racist and spam fascist politics!
Why do incels do this?

Attached: 51261D2D-79B2-4D51-88F6-BD8C93923F63.png (577x516, 65K)

Lack of sex

being nice to everyone would be fake and gay.

They didn't have sex

bascially fuck saudis

lol okay incel

>I came into the international culture board to specifically be racist and spam fascist politics!

Attached: omae wa mou shindeiru - gigachad.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

incels

>I came into the international culture board to specifically post anime
Why do smart people do this?

Attached: 1513090243161.jpg (716x620, 257K)

Attached: AbrahamLincoln_FTR.jpg (1240x775, 132K)

The fact you don't wanna fake niceness doesn't mean you need to be an asshole to everyone instead. You can just shut up you fucking loser nerd

being antifascist while supporting a monarchy is a bit rich

or do you have any opinions to share about the house of saud, op?

lol just have sex it isn't that hard man

>incels

Attached: soyjak rage.jpg (785x731, 101K)

I will say whatever I want, your little feelings are worthless to me.

im not always an asshole. just when looking for banter.

have sex camel jockey

have sex incel

>you have squiggles on your flag, therefore, your post is invalid
Why do incels have this mentality?
says the insecure incel lmai

>my feelings override your facts, incel

Attached: 1554307662173.jpg (1746x2160, 282K)

so, any thoughts on the house of saud?

Attached: 1553880609356.jpg (460x339, 28K)

>b-banter...!
Having an insecure racist meltdown isn’t banter lol
Go to Jow Forums if you want ““““banter””””. Go to Jow Forums if you want to be an incel.

I don't get it. Why having sex changes anything. I hate certain types of people since I was 11, and always wanted to murder them. Sex has nothing to do with it

>Why yes, I am racist. How did you know?

Attached: 6fb57eacfc3bd78e6442d5516cf4db4d.jpg (736x1024, 88K)

every ayrab is a useless goatfucker incel

based albanian

Because the fact people like you have some odd need to bring up their "redpill" everywhere, without it having to do anything with the topic at hand. You are the new furfags, possibly more annoying, and this is why everybody hates you. Nobody cares about your meager pathetic opinions or """facts""".
The idea you need to have sex is assumed because you are only shitting up threads with spewing your boring hatred due to your need for attention and low self esteem.

it really does, having sex with a beaituful woman who loves you changes you as a man and you stop being a sensitive little bitch like you.

Also another big reason is that in order to have sex you need to be confident or have your shit together in life that makes you an attractive person to women. it's obvious youve never experienced this

Attached: brassilero senores.png (1082x326, 27K)

>I came to the image board to get all butthurt about muh offensive politics!
Just post you retard.
If someone calls you a "mudslime" call them a double slime you dumbass

Fuckin zoomer doesn't even know how to post

For real though, why do this? We have two boards specifically for this: Jow Forums and Jow Forums. Go there instead.

Attached: nogger.jpg (474x474, 61K)

>Also another big reason is that in order to have sex you need to be confident or have your shit together in life that makes you an attractive person to women

This advice is almost as bad as YouTube self-improvement videos and you should neck yourself. Are you sure you're not the incel here, faggot?

For real, why get butthurt? You can just go to club penguin instead.

If I call you a subhuman or a piece of trash it's generally very well deserved. And I do not for attention or low self esteem, I just want those people to get mad, butthurt, miserable because I think they don't deserve a single second of happiness in this world. I truly hate them, and would kill them all without hesitation if I could

im not racist nor am i having a meltdown. am i missing some context?

all im saying is being nice to everyone all the time would be fake and gay.

Being this much of a cringy edgelord. You need to be 18 to post here

you think this bitter virigin can get laid if he wanted to? being bitter is a female detergent it doesnt matter what you look like

and juding by your bitter response youre probaby a bitter virign yourself

Why are we being raided by these freaking mens right activist? They ought to get laid lmao

Are they popular with Swedish children?

t. bitter virgin incel

this

Attached: 1555720162715.png (840x578, 316K)

föredrar min nogger extra svart favä

Attached: 1524866134049.jpg (522x348, 25K)

I am cishet femoid and I agree with incels insofar as incels seem to claim that women prefer handsome+tall men, and I do indeed prefer handsome+tall men.

Incels also make some funny memes when they aren't busy crying over how mean women are

Fascist! Incel! Have sex!

Attached: 1544745235667.png (680x550, 62K)

Hey buddy nice psot

Hey buddy nice post

Hey buddy nice post

Hey buddy nice post

that actually helps, i have been considering killing myself. so it helps to know either way i will regret it.

>being a fascist incel snowflake makes me unique and sets me apart from le sheeple
Jesus Christ. GET. LAID.

Not so "fake and gay" now is it??

if you didnt want to be surrounded by socially retarded virgins you shouldnt have come to Jow Forums

absolutely based

Haha, we're just pretending. Geez did you actually think... Hahaha

Attached: 1452359223223.jpg (262x263, 9K)

only do suicide if you are white, if you are not white then do not do it .

Banter

>snowflake
Forgot you automatons like that one too.

Attached: 1526688971050.png (801x620, 560K)

Hhahaha I was just pretending too, did you fall for it?

Attached: 1554652969603.gif (300x225, 1.04M)

this

t. virgin

this

I use to be now I have a gf that I love

they're all over /mu/. guess they're spreading

>le everyone is a virgin like me on 4chins

hard cope

Yes, because only virgins kill and genocide others. Hate only exist in the heart of Incels of course. Hating and killing people that you consider inferior is one of the simple pleasures of life, but you pathetic cucks can't see that, and will never experience that

have sex

>n-no u
Classic incel trick. Go back to rooshv or blackpidgeonspeak

Not everyone is a virgin. But anyone who gets as buttmad as over a lame meme online is most definitely a virgin and an autist too.

Also you're a virgin just because you're ugly

t. super virgin with no hobbies outside of getting mad online

It's usually people that doesn't have much to be proud of besides race. It's like when incels hate whores it's not a matter of moral they're just mad they fuck more than them

RIP

Say that to my face and not online. Oh wait, you don't go outside. I however is a up and coming ski star, a musician and a killer entertainer at the parties. You wouldn't understand though. You probably think being this awesome is a waste of time and that I should be a butt hurt loser like you and not have lots of sex because uuu chastity and muh degeneracy urf urf urf. Wow, just... go away like you are seriously bumming me out.

No one but a virgin could be this obsessed with sex you virgin freak.

Have sex

It's fascinating to see just how right wing americans are compared to other countries though. Also fuck saudis.

>Say that to my face and not online
post your face with timestamp and I will.

>ski star
sorry Sven, thats not a thing. nobody gives a fuck about some virgin skiing down a hill. Try a real sport next time.

But if :ski star" was a thing that would already be me because I can ski circles around you with my eyes closed

>freak
Hey cmon now...no need to go that far

t. virgin freak

>i came to an international culture board on Jow Forums expecting serious discussions despite the fact this board has never in all its history been used for serious discussion.
why do plebbitors do this?
also
>implying racism doesn't keep cultures distinct and alive
lmao

Typical deflection. It is YOU who needs to have sex.

>incel

Why do normies do this? This is literally the 2019 version of "virgin!".

>implying nationalism doesn't keep cultures distinct and alive
FTFY. Race as we currently understand it is bullshit and actually dilutes national identity. Whereas before we had british, french, swedish, etc now we just have "white." It's degrading, especially when non-whites like slavs are included.

Attached: you4509384.gif (400x446, 712K)

Beats me. Or posting their pasty arms to prove theyre hwh*te in threads that they turn into racial shit.

>all this humorlessness
We need to get zoomers off of 4channel but how?

They should get laid.

But what kind of pure degenerate would ever lay with a zoomer as they would with a man?

>Yes, because only virgins kill and genocide others

99% of the time , yes

Why hasn't "incel" been filtered yet?

Every poster who uses it almost unconditionally posts retarded shit and/or contributes nothing to the discussion at hand

kek

She's a texan with a proxy

Pretty sure this is wrong. Most serial killers have sex, and most murderous dictators have gfs/wives

The only group I can think of that has incels involved at all is mass shooters but even then the top slot belongs to a sexhaver

brown hands typed this cope

Politicians of all stripes are alpha as fuck. All genocidal regimes have been run by chads.

Have sex (with me)

Have sex (also with me)

>both sides need to stop spamming politics and take their bullshit to Jow Forums

Attached: 1538436305261.png (474x1064, 196K)

At least kiss

have sex, incel.

>incel

Attached: 1555668947712.png (1080x1020, 475K)

>>implying racism doesn't keep cultures distinct and alive
White Australian culture is literally just being a drunk cunt.

I have respect for many cultures around the world. I just don't want it in my country being forced by immigration. For example, I watch a documentary about islamic culture and maybe go travel for tourism. But don't want sharia law neighborhood in my city. Just like you would not accept a christian church in Mecca.

Why are mutts so attracted to european racial fascism when mutt fascism is already a thing?

Attached: integralist1.png (800x600, 239K)

>I came into the international culture board to specifically be globalist and support the global homogenization and mixing
Why do cuckolds do this?

That's dumb though. The world is becoming more globalized and integration is inevitable. It's time to let go of your prejudices.

>I am against race mixing but use concepts like "white" which actually obscure nationalisms in favor of a bland mutt conceptualization of racial identity based solely on skin pigmentation.

Attached: soyjack34543545.png (644x800, 15K)