Truth be said

Truth be said

Attached: argaytina.png (790x445, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.cl/maps/@-36.6162871,-72.0815155,3a,75y,174.23h,77.66t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1siE7nXAdIf-KvJtvzgqAkmg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=es&authuser=0
google.cl/maps/@-37.4620569,-72.3428095,3a,75y,296.84h,87.74t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZPOXVTCzsmXTSz3XSUMaPQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=es&authuser=0
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categoría:Premios_Nobel_de_Argentina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just want a gf from the right picture god

I heard that argentina is going to become straight shit next year
Is it true or you guys are safe from that?
stay safe argetanon

Attached: fhbvng.png (768x431, 295K)

>brasil

Attached: RJ.jpg (518x389, 118K)

This is more accurate

>he doesnt know Chile is safer than muttmerica
>he doesnt know they still have prussian style miltary
>he doesnt know Chile average family income a month is $2200

Truth be said Chile is firstworld

Again this piece of shit for fucks sake

Maybe

But this city is soulless

>this city is soulless

Attached: 1554835374448.jpg (324x362, 7K)

sad but true

Attached: 1510417341075.jpg (5741x2533, 1.99M)

Attached: 1546469796830.png (262x274, 85K)

This is what most of Chile looks like
google.cl/maps/@-36.6162871,-72.0815155,3a,75y,174.23h,77.66t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1siE7nXAdIf-KvJtvzgqAkmg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=es&authuser=0
google.cl/maps/@-37.4620569,-72.3428095,3a,75y,296.84h,87.74t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZPOXVTCzsmXTSz3XSUMaPQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=es&authuser=0

Ponle algo más moderno eso sí, no barrios que se quedaron pegados en los 80-90

A cheap knockoff of France thats maybe 15x15 streets sorrounded by commieblocks and cookie cutter houses sorrounding them

I feel like more like an amusement park rather than a city

t.boomer

it's shit already

wtf, so all chile rooks the same, vivo en la quinta region y es literalmente igual, solo que más seco

it's already shit

I heard you chilli and sea bass eating motherfuckers are Mestizos just like Mexican beaners

De las casas antiguas, vrias las entregaban el estado o sus empresas a los empleados, asi que se iban rotando casi siempre los mismos modelos en todo Chile

Attached: 1555858734957.png (790x438, 566K)

at least you can import anything and trade easily with foreign countries. here you're constrained to buy literal excrement from a*gentinian industrialists who produce lower than chinese tier garbage at higher than swiss prices

Soul vs souless

is it a good time to buy argentine land

Looks fine, I'd live there.

lmao land here is priced on USD and at prices higher than europe

con razón, no me gusta el ladrillo de las casas economicas, pero puta que son solidas.

Siempre he dicho que el modelo de casas sociales pareadas y de un piso es el mejor, por que permiten la ampliación en altura sin sacrificar el patio, en cambio las sociales de 2 pisos son literalmente cajas de cartón a las cuales debes quitar el patio para ampliar.

it's cheap but who would want to have land in a shithole like this? no profit.
save some more money and buy land in chile, brazil or uruguay.

looks like the average neighborhood in our country minus the slums and the niggers

shit, it already is

is this true Chili bros

are your prices for electronics like TVs, computers, phones and PlayStations the cheapest in SA?

Attached: 791372_80196572.jpg (1243x2000, 1.25M)

Where the fuck is that? Holy fuck just nuke Buenos Aires already

>next year
more like 70 years ago

>i-it's not all the country guise I swear! o-only buenos aires is like this, the provinces are literally Switzerland! w-we are like europe!

Is cheap for Argies because they earn more money, but for Chileans is still expensive

would you live in this shithole?

Attached: sdfsdfsdfdf.png (1824x861, 3.97M)

lol no, it's only that middle or upper middle class argies can afford to travel

>they earn more
>chilean "education"

It looks safe, it can't be that bad.

any dim lited skyline picture with tall buildings look good, see? its fucking Nairobi nigga

Attached: 1_eG9VyGGUppAq-3fEgP1Bvw.jpg (720x412, 102K)

if there's no villas/poblaciones yes, looks great

does is what an average, non-cherrypicked pic of a middle class argentinian neighborhood looks like
it's not unusual to find unpaved roads in residential areas

Attached: 2346234623462346.jpg (1312x602, 298K)

>safe
>fences
>litter
>ugly cars in the street
>houses are poor

hmmmmmmmmmmm

you trolling nigga, thats not middle class

looks like chile with unpaved roads and unfinished bricks, cool

That would be a high class neighborhood in Chile

this IS middle class in Argentina, we're Venezuela tier poor

this is why col will eternally be better if it wasnt for the corrupt politicians

El problema es que ahora se busca racionalizar al maximo el espacio ocupado, por eso uno ve todas esas cajas de fosforos pegadas unas a otras, aunque por ultimo ahora el estado es consciente que no se puede tirar las weas en cuanto a urbanismo y esta tratando que los proyectos no sean un Bajos de Mena o Población Parinacota 2.0
Los ladrillos son buenos, yo se que varios se rien de las casas de ladrillo, pero bien mantenidos no deberia ser atado. Ademas que antes no habia mucho para regodearse al momento de escoger casas

Lot of neighborhoods in small cities outside of Santiago looked like that back in the 90's

Deberían estar contentos los rotos con las viviendas sociales, ene veces mejor que un campamento.

middle class is a broad spectrum in the south cone.

Va a depender, lo de las viviendas sociales es una verdadera ruleta, todo depende de que tan seria sea la constructora o la EGIS a la que le encargaron el proyecto

100 years ago, Argentina was one of the richest countries in the world. Not that I automatically believe in Chilean memes, but I do think you've gone to shit. How? I've been told it's the "Italian Argentinans" fault. But you've got vast ressources and you can't be that stupid as a population. You've really been underperforming for the last decades, the only other shit tier nations with such great ressources are in Africa and I refuse to believe Argentinans are as dumb as niggers.

it is middle class
but sometimes you can find paved roads, though not well mantained

Attached: 234632623643634.png (1322x634, 1.14M)

>Bajos de Mena
conchetumadre, vi la wuea en google y parece rumania, la peor parte es que respecto a las casas sociales, si estas terminan como depa, entonces si o si se convierten en antros de droga.

a Chilean would be the last one to call argentina a shithole, we only laugh at their economy.

not saying he's wrong but it depends the place. the capital cities from the provinces aren't like that. Buenos Aires, Mar del Plata and Bariloche middle class neighborhoods don't look like that

this is Santa Cecilia AKA La Santa Chila in the west side of Guadalajara, one of our most infamous ghettos and it looks better than what you are trying to pass as middle class in argentina

Attached: sc.png (1366x768, 1.89M)

nice unfinished bricks, gang violence and no yards, faggot

>looks better than what you are trying to pass as middle class in argentina
Yes, your point?

Attached: 43573453453453535.jpg (1328x606, 221K)

Imaginate que solo ahi viven cerca de 250.000 personas. No hay comisarias, bancos, muy pocos servicios publicos. Es el representante maximo de la politica de vivienda que hubo en Chile desde el 80 a fines de la decada pasada
Ahora estan reconstruyendo parte del sector, haciendolo mas ordenado y con mejor urbanismo

To me, shit ecomomy = shithole. Joblessness, poverty, bad infrastructure, no education, it's all tied to a bad economy.

History is not as hard ad you would believe

Being a giant nation land wise it was intuitive to stick to an agrocultural country, but massive grow in other new world countries like canada australia and new zealand froze the local grow and panic arrived, and the forced transition to an industrial country was the key for the downfall

In retrospective choosing to be a service based country would def fave made it into a developed country

Why so mad? He didn't even insult us

Of course that it looks better, southern cone countries are shitholes

no it doesnt look better, there a lot of parts of chile or argentina who are unpaved, but thats due being insolated af.

the one you posted in pic related would look good if it had a paved road, the fences are low and you probably won't get murdered by narcos if you leave at night

es posible que chile tenga mejor infraestructura pero no tienen autores ni cultura como argentina. Bolaño es caca, Neruda es mierda y Pinochet es mierda también.

¡Viva Borges!
¡Viva Sabato!
¡Viva Ocampo!
¡Viva Saer!
¡Viva Cortázar!

Attached: JorgeLuis-large.jpg (800x536, 273K)

>it would be good if you remove the shit parts
Wow

Looks like the countryside here

The end of WWII and the Marshall plan left us without customers for our agricultural exports. An attempt to industrialization coupled with the advent of worker's rights movement tanked productivity. In the following 45 years we had 6 coups d'etats, making Argentina a bad place for foreign investment. Ultimately, we took a huge debt that we cannot pay even today.

Chile was even worse back then. Only after the 2001 we began to surpass them on those economy index

CHICANO

Spent 5 years of my life in Bariloche. This is a middle class neighborhood.
And it's a small town, less than 100k inhabitants.

Attached: 475345345754.jpg (1314x618, 246K)

borges vale callampa igual que neruda

>Bolaño
>Neruda
>Pinochet
>Borges
>Sabato
>Ocampo
>Saer
>Cortazar
Who?

I unironically think the only solution for this country is to separate in at least 2 or 3 different ones.

Either separating the northern provinces which are the biggest nest of poverty and public """""employees""""" or separating the north, the pampas and patagonia in 3 countries. In any way the north must be separated, it's useless and resource wise isn't even worth

let chile rule your country, kill the piqueteros and make anime mandatory

Borges is OK

Attached: Bv1ByD1IMAAejVQ.jpg (500x493, 41K)

Argentina would be the best country in the world if you get rid of porteños

add a third scenario: north, pampas, patagonia and buenos aires (both province and city) fused to uruguay

cuántos nobeles de literatura tienen? exacto, mejor sigue hablando de futbol, argensimio

>nice unfinished bricks, gang violence and no yards, faggot

yes exactly, because its a shithole, i refuse to believe this dirt roads with shitty little houses are the middle class in countries like argentina and chile, another barrio from my city you probablly looking at no less than 3 trap houses in that pic

Attached: miravalle.png (1366x768, 2.1M)

all argentinian boys are mine

Literally vote for Espert. But the average argensimian is a retard who will vote m*cri or kr*stina

Wena nest

Lower middle class hood in br
(there's a favela relatively close)

Attached: brbaiiro.jpg (1359x607, 219K)

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categoría:Premios_Nobel_de_Argentina

yours is shit by default because it's mexico

>so many walls and fences
I hate living here so much, Chile and Argentina are 1000x better and more comfy

Attached: 242323432423.jpg (1366x768, 332K)

That looks like middle class in Chile
This would be upper class in Chile

The "people from city of buenos aires are the problem" meme couldn't be more false.
People from other parts of argentina are equally if not more snob, proud, full of themselves, lazy, cheating and corrupt. Don't believe provincianos when they tell you they are humble.
A lot of provinces are still stuck in the middle ages.

Attached: 23462364236234643.png (630x210, 15K)

>i refuse to believe this dirt roads with shitty little houses are the middle class in countries like argentina and chile,
>chile
Nobody said we had those in Chile lol. We defitinely don't
Also, only 2 or 3 sketchy places in Santiago look like that pic you posted
Don't listen to that aggresive Chilean flag

that looks like a high-income neighborhood in argentina

looks like middle upper class chile

>Also, only 2 or 3 sketchy places in Santiago look like that pic you posted
More than half of the city looks like that

Historically it was porteño landowners who rented their lands to italian/europan immigranta the ones who made Argentina fall behind the growth of other nations like Canada Australia etc who had some kind of Homestead acts going on

So farmers back in 1800 who were the key to progress at the time (investing, growing, exporting) couldnt grow thanks to high land rent and various burocratical govt desitions made by porteños

Buenos Aires city would be unironically Switzerland tier if it separated like Singapur and become a fiscal paradise. The people in slums are mostly from the provinces and foreigners so they'd be gtfo and denied citizenship

There's no need to have tons of """"workable land"""" if it's all under the hand of a bunch of provincial feudal lords, it be ok importing the needed stuff and trading with Uruguay and Brasil. Being a "rural power" is useless in the XXI century

we also have fences, otherwise we get murdered at night

Attached: 34262342362346243.jpg (1326x634, 215K)