Attached: U2HZfV0_d.png (640x861, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I
instagram.com/p/BvS9MWsH0lG/
instagram.com/p/BvsCFT7nGA3/
instagram.com/p/BwTd70pnTgw/
youtube.com/watch?v=NxVOIj7mvWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes I love them too bad they had a really bad man who went batshit crazy in their history.

hey man, what's up?

Im not even joking you, I went to Australia (Brisbane) and everyone was super friendly and helpful. I saw an old lady fall down in the road and like 3 Australians ran from different directions to help her up. On multiple occasions Australians would overhear us talking about where we are supposed to go and offer us help.

Couldnt be further from stereotype if they tried honestly.

wouldn't it be "hey mate whats cracking? care for a chin wag?"

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I

>Couldnt be further from stereotype if they tried honestly.
What stereotype is that?

All I could understand was fuck and get that up ya

i understood all of it
maybe its because my school taught british english

American's minds explode at even the slightest hint of a non-American accent, it's baffling.

i love spain, catalonia still counts

Attached: barcelona.jpg (1700x750, 258K)

People think we are rude
Aussies are actually pretty nice people
instagram.com/p/BvS9MWsH0lG/
instagram.com/p/BvsCFT7nGA3/
instagram.com/p/BwTd70pnTgw/

I am not sure how to save videos on instagram

Do you want to find love in Australia?

>all those ugly houses
im baffled anyone would rather visit barcelona than madrid, i guess its the beach

Attached: la-peatonalizacion-del-centro-arrancara-en-chueca-y-malasana-a-principios-de-2017.jpg?mtime=14821705 (996x559, 127K)

>a non-American accent
Do you think we all speak with the same accent here or something? There are people who sound almost unintelligible in some areas.
youtube.com/watch?v=NxVOIj7mvWI

By non-American accent, I simply mean an accent that isn't native to America, pal.
Also, tha fucking video title. Those people don't sound even slightly British. They're so clearly American.
I really think you people are mentally incapable of distinguishing between accents, it's fascinating in a way.

I grew up in New York, it's very easy to tell where most people are from in local regions with the ghetto blacks, Italian diaspora, etc. If you sound like an average person from England or Ireland most people probably will not have trouble understanding you.

Bullshit, I'm from Devon. I've met Americans and it's a chore because I keep having to repeat myself because they're confused as to what I'm saying.
I've never had that issue with people from anywhere else in the world.

Attached: 1554594676165.jpg (658x656, 41K)

i had an aussie friend who i got along with better than i've ever with anyone in my life, he was hilarious, miss him every day

Stereotype Australian is an asshole.

never heard that stereotype
i thought the stereotype was that they love banter and sound kinda brutish

>Care for a chin wang
How often do Australians proposition you for oral?

That must be an American exclusive stereotype, how odd..

it would be "hey mate howyagan?" or "hey mate watsscon?"

dumbass

Get fucked you fat ugly Yank cunt.

Love Australia.
Might have had a dodgy past but every Australian iv'e ever met has been sound out.

Attached: kelly2.jpg (316x421, 28K)