Your country

>your country
>are you pro or against racemixing?

Attached: CSNew-4.jpg (700x875, 276K)

Anti for me. Pro for med women.

I am indifferent

COMPLETELY ANTI RACE MIXING

I am indifferent

i'd say anti but literally everyone here is mixed, even people who are 100% white. don't know of a single white person who is 100% an actual ethnicity. they're all 25% swedish 10% italian 5% croatian 10% russian 30% spanish 10% irish 5% austrian 5% lithuanian mutts

Pro if I am doing it against of someone else is doing it

if you want the state to tell you where to put your peepee you're fucking braindead
simple as

based and redpilled

Pro
t. chicano that likes wh*te women

easy to say when you live in a more or less homogeneous country. you can see how well race-mixing is working out in america.

yes, obviously
that's why Romania is pretty much running mankind while the US is just some irrelevant shithole most people don't even know exists

>racism is cool unless I want some
Anti if someone else, pro if it's me, except for one group.

not really pro or anti, but I feel sorry for legit mutts like half asians and half blacks because they have an identity crisis

Makes me think what will happen if I have a kid with my gf she's from europe and Im mexican. Im like 20-50% native never had a dna test done tho, but pure native americans are 40% proto european and 60% proto mongloid

if I racemix with my white gf my kids will be very little protomongloid and mostly european so i dont really consider this racemixing

Attached: anima grill verlegt.png (490x640, 242K)

we both know that race has nothing to do with either of our countries power

Against
Intelectual dishonest the post

i only care about preserving my genes nothing else could be anyone

>wanting your children to look nothing like you
>wanting your children to have identity issues later in life
race mixers are cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1531149037062.png (720x720, 629K)

true, I just had to get that reach out of my system kek
genuinely curious though, why do you think race-mixing went so wrong in America?

this as fuck

They'd still inherit half of your genes...

So the only thing you care is when you will get your cherry popped by a woman who is not a prostitute

Yeah, and if we are talking about whites, many of them are recessive

Asian gene is strong and so my offspring will identify him or herself as Asian

because it produces freaks of society. all the pictures of "attractive" mixed-race people are heavily cherry picked. i live in a very liberal area which means lots of mixed-race people and they're all butt-ugly social rejects. half of them are unironically mentally retarded and the other half still don't have iq's over 80.
they're weird and no one likes them, more than that no one accepts them. whites certainly don't consider them white, same with asians. they can find some "friends" amongst blacks and hispanics but even then they're just liabilities.

Slavs aren't wh*te.

100% anti racemixing and its even worse if one of the parents is portuguese

I really couldn't care less

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Is your only defining feature the exact pigment of your skin? Are you a piece of a paper?

mhm

Attached: 567567657.png (500x662, 385K)

Are you talking about hapas?

all mixed-race kids. hapas, whiggas, pale pedros, etc. etc.

Personally I dont give a crap, I think anyone who is anti-racemixing is probably a messed up nationalist and anyone who is pro-racemixing is a messed up fetishist. You should look for a virtuous future wife/husband first and foremost, regardless of race.

THAT SAID:
A lot of mixed race Asians/White (hapas) get a complex about it. So it is something to keep in mind.

White + Asian gives us beautiful mommies like her :)

Attached: E69DF1B3-561E-43E0-AE7A-A0964A889D5C.png (415x688, 667K)

that's not how genetics works fren :)

You must have missed the word "many"
Skin is just one, and probably not even the most impactful trait

I think mixed race hapa women are normal, its only hapa guys who SOMETIMES (not always) get a complex.

You don't know how genetics works friend. If you were to talk about phenotype, then you'd have a leg to stand on

t. new englander

>You must have missed the word "many"
No, I simply ignored it, since you have about as many dominant and recessive genes as any other human

Nope I am originally from Michigan, the diamond of America

Care to elaborate the complex you are talking about?

>I think mixed race hapa women are normal
Right...

Attached: 456456.jpg (1677x942, 671K)

No, I am not against racemixing. What I am against is culturemixing aka ethnicitymixing. It doesn't and will never work.

I really want this 40 year old mommy desu

Attached: D23293D9-1F26-4520-BD4F-262A2123E6D7.png (406x704, 616K)

>having children
no
>having a mulatto gf
yes

You can see it online some places, but they are bitter and upset I think because Asian guys are slightly lower in the dating hierarchy and their fathers are usually white and it makes them insecure in that way. They already feel worried about finding a gf, then when they look to their dad they see he's white and their mother "chose" a white guy and it hurts their feelings.

Kelly is based

against
each race has it's own thing and I would like to see them preserved because the world is more interesting that way also I love whites the most

id racemix but not with anyone.

races id race mix with:

>mongol/turk + slav hybrids
>ashkenazi jew+ oriental hybrids
>mongol/turk + arab hybrids
>mestizo/amerindian + oriental hybrids
>slav + arab hybrids

races I wouldnt racemix with:
>anglos
>iberians
>semetic jews
>southeast asians
>northeast asians
>oriental + western european hybrids
>mestizos
>castizos
>arabs
>africanoids
>meds
>subcontinentals

t. mestizo

So you are against racemixing

italy
against

Be that as it may, I don't want to roll the dice hoping my kid gets straight hair and a regular nose instead of a nigger nose with an afro

I’m against procreation.

I want to breed a black cutie
so yes

Against.
Based.

Attached: kadsen-1.jpg (318x320, 22K)

pro

Race mixing is ending the diversity created by years of survival in all the different places of Earth in the name of "feelings".Besides, many races like whites are incredibly recessive in traits and first generation mixed kids look ugly as fuck. The most important traits are obviously intelligence and physical capability and you have no way of knowing if your kids are going to inherit your good genes or take most of their caracteristics from the dumb fuckers ancestors that your wife has come from. For example, take two atractive and intelligent persons one white and other black. The chance of the black individual being a exception in the rule of his family being stupid and ugly is very high. I see this situation all the time in Brazil. Intelligent and attractive black women having stupid and ugly relatives.

>flag

I'm against racemixing but all for interspecies sex and hybridisation with aliens.

Attached: faa025854086b16800aa8c659409f995cacf46b7v2_00.jpg (364x512, 26K)

Pro when it's white men with attractive non-white women. Against when it's non-white men with attractive white women.

Racemixing is a scare term by paranoid white supremacists. I think its pretty degenerate to put your race or anyone else's race on a pedestal. People will always want to fuck the persons they love most. If anyone is gonna tell me its a mistake to marry someone outside your own race/heritage/culture/family then I'm gonna tell em its none of their business.

No one cares mate

What mixes have 0 parental resemblance?

theoretically against, but I'd nut in a persian women if given the chance

I'm for it cause i'm into black and half caste girls.
Don't mind spoiling the gene pool or whatever it's called you dumb cunts lmao

why did you respond to me then?

>iberians
out I go so

i am pro mixing

Attached: tt.jpg (1280x1431, 385K)

Someone needs to tell you the truth and that's what I did

very helpful

Pro in all cases. kys etno-conservacukcks

>Racism is cool unless muh dick wants some
Time to eat shit, you bitch.

Based

All brazilians are stupid and ugly.

2. People with rare racial beauty should keep their look by breeding only with other beautiful people of the same race, all others can breed with anyone they want, but i'd prefer them not to breed at all.

Attached: russian hannibal.jpg (640x480, 66K)

No opinion.

Definitely against racial preferences and race wars.

Shut up amerimutt. You are in no position to talk.

there are no races to mix. people love, have sex, procreate, and raise children with whoever they want. enough geographical separation over hundreds or thousands of years produces changes in collective appearance. most of it is trivial. if you are worried about race mixing, and feel that there are subhumans among us, look in the mirror: there they are, your subhuman monster you are worried about.

i have nigger admixture so yes I am subhuman

100% PRO