Why do mexicans drink soda like it's water?

Why do mexicans drink soda like it's water?

Attached: average mexican woman.png (485x953, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WyMTSvVAtWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fattest nation on earth

Culture of kill

Just regressing to their human sacrifice days

Probably safer than the water.

Imagine not being alive in the moments you're getting your cherry popped. This is the ultimate form of bullying.

Is there video of this??

god I wish that were me

imagine her failling in love with you, then one day you come home crying because you were bullied in school, next day your bullies appear beheaded.

>if she failed, Juana said she was tied up and fed a single taco each day
do Mexicans actually do this?

Attached: 1521424591993.jpg (228x221, 11K)

No that’s Kuwait

youtu.be/WyMTSvVAtWM

How does she have sex with beheaded men? They would lose so much blood there is no way they could boner

Attached: CC697D8E-5B78-4A51-B06C-60F8C1B102D1.jpg (680x521, 57K)

Damn, Mexicans are really lapping the field.

Attached: coca-cola-products-consumption-per-capita-8-fl-oz-servings.png (1200x580, 62K)

I knew a Mexican guy at my old job, he would bring a 24 pack of Pepsi every other day. Meaning, he was drinking 1 cans of Pepsi a day. Everyday.

fake news, how the fuck could she fuck a corpse when it can't keep an erection?

*12 cans a day

one 33cl can of pepsi a day isnt exactly much is it?

Mexican Coca Cola is very good. The Target in my area sells it, and they even come in glass instead of plastic

>pic related

Attached: hot wheat.jpg (640x360, 36K)

My (PRican/mex) gf avoids coke like the plague because she gets very easily insanely addicted to it. She is really fit and eats super healthy and is autistic about it, but one time there was a great deal on 12pk cokes and i bought 3 of them. I came home from work and there were 14 empty cans sitting around the house and she was almost in tears for fucking up her diet schedule thing so bad. I wanted to give her shit because lol wtf just dont drink them silly duck? But im a heroin addict so i cant talk about self control things without her sperging out about when im finally going to get clean/rehab/therapy stuff t.t

I'd marry her. Idgaf

no its America, everyone knows

Shitty reason tee bee aitch. Drink water or lemonade or suck on an ice cube :^)

im sure OP pic is 100% fake. So ok

>suck on an ice cube
Fucking disgusting.

i mean

I mistyped

it uniroically goes well with our food

Ever since I stopped falling for the soda meme, whenever I randomly have a glass of Coke, it just tastes ickily sweet. Quitting soda and drinking more water was definitely a great decision.

What's heroin like? Is it comparable to an orgasm?

christ not this meme again

Yeah i suppose it is like an orgasm, makes your body feel bretty fucking heavenly. The best part about it though is how it eliminates depression/anxiety/un-motivation/insecurirty. Basically it just makes life a joyous, blissful experience and helps you become a superman of productiveness and charm. And also at will if you allow yoursef to relax enough you activate the "nod" and your mind and body swims through an ethereal dreamstate. Idk, becareful with it, once you taste how perfect life can be it is hell to go back. Atleast in my case, i was suicidal and just not enjoying life at all, but dope flipped that upside down. Ive gotten clean and sober a few times for atleast a year at a time and eventually id always just fall back into feeling like suicidally depressed shit, and to me suffering so much isnt worth it, ive got one life and ill be damned if i dont maximize the pleasure and joy in it. Basically heroin is the best thing ever and if you are smart about it it isnt going to kill you. but it is expensive and the legal risks are pretty shite, and people hate you for using it, so maybe avoid it if youre content and happy already. but if youre fucked in the head and not enjoying life, well not doing it is robbing yourself of a wonderful existence. Ive been using everyday for 14 years now, and i dont shoot up. I know this makes me a degenerant but it's worth it to feel 10/10 great all the time. I can afford it so i never run into any issues.

What with the girl in heels?