I wish my country had the Japanese-style apartments that are simple, cheap, and easy to maintain

I wish my country had the Japanese-style apartments that are simple, cheap, and easy to maintain.

Attached: floorplan.jpg?w=460.jpg (280x280, 9K)

can't you just get a trailer home?

You do, they're called trailer parks.

I live in a city so no.

>cheap

Attached: 1496778923939.png (403x419, 219K)

Guarantee it's much cheaper than this shithole.

How much do they go for.

Attached: 4883894775_a39b6c9f2f_b.jpg (1024x720, 249K)

I used to live in one.
It was quite comfy but the kitchen was too small to cook anything and the bathroom got moldy so quickly.
But it was located near a gym and a convenience store, so I lived there for 2 years...but I don't think I want to go back and do that again.

You don't want to live there. It's the kind that walls are so thin that you can hear your neighbor pulling tissues out of the box.

>Wants to live like an east asian insect
I hate my autistic southern brothers

> walls are so thin that you can hear your neighbor pulling tissues out of the box.
that sounds insane...

What's the average house price for an Irish flat?

Can't they make them so the walls are thick?

My rent is $1500 a month for a shitty one bedroom, brother.

What if you live next to cute girls and you can hear them do cute things like have sleepovers and touch each other?

Attached: 012.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>Can't they make them so the walls are thick?
you can't. The field of our real estate has a peculiar obsession of apartments kept intact.
You'd get blamed anyway for modifying even the poorest and the dirtiest room.

I want a house like this; I think it's a mini-mansion - Small, but craftely designed.

Attached: japhous.jpg (600x450, 117K)

the chances are your neighbor is a 50-year-old man with no front teeth who actually believes he will become a big time rock singer someday.

I always wonder how they clean a big glass window like that.

My walls are so thin I can hear my neighbors fucking, coughing, farting, and peeing

I'd rather live in a small house on a big property than a big house on a small property

Attached: a2a02373c0f136a4783481b06ddad515.jpg (359x479, 47K)

>barukoni
lol

Same. Id love to have a little log cabin with acres of land, forest, private lake/river