Famous South Korean twitch streamer goes to Berlin

>Famous South Korean twitch streamer goes to Berlin
>Livestreams racism no less than 4 times in 3 days
>first time a group of germans yell chingchong
>second time two german creeps brush against her and make squint eye
>now a turkish german interrupting and saying ching-chong
>Tens of thousands of people streaming now know Germany is still a racist nazi shithole and the story is frontpage in SK and Japan
>No more Japanese or Korean tourists will go to Germany now

Yet Europeans like to brag about being so modern and so liberal and tolerant lmao. Shit like this doesn't happen in most "good" cities in North America.

clips.twitch.tv/ScaryRelentlessVelociraptorBabyRage

clips.twitch.tv/AmusedGiantRaisinTwitchRaid

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

wh*toids just lack self-restraint. no wonder their women are so loose.

Nice

Imagine if she went to the UK.

>Famous South Korean twitch streamer is mildly inconvenienced

Attached: soy crying mouth.png (726x750, 124K)

That is pretty shit how a random very vocal minority can change peoples preceptions of an entire country.

>Be German
>Too afraid to confront other minorities in their country and too PC to be racist towards them
>Yet feel completely confident in harassing a Korean girl

Attached: 18022712_303.jpg (700x394, 48K)

Europe isn't a country, you stupid fucking Gooknadian. If she came to Scotland, I guarantee that she wouldn't have suffered any racism. We have tons of chink tourists and students in my city and they don't suffer any discrimination.

Yeah but in Germany this shit is tolerated, especially since Germans are weird introvert autists but somehow can be autistic enough to harass her.

The same shit would be very unacceptable in the big cities here, yet EU-fags somehow think America is a racist shithole lmao.

germans shit their pants against turkish and arab men. they wouldn't dare lay a hand on them.

Welcome to the internet age.

>"""""German""""" T*rks harass a Korean woman
>Somehow ethnic Germans are to blame
Nigga stfu

Fuckoff you racist they are new Germans and as equally German as Hans the former concentration camp guard.

Attached: 8912748.jpg (834x822, 146K)

Who cares, Koreans stare and laugh at every foreigner

>104512872
Yes but SK being a racist shithole doesn't mean Germany is justified in being a racist shithole. Unacceptable logic.

very good point.
only Koreans get racism.

This. Gooks treat SEA immigrants like the dirt underneath their shoes, but their yellow asses collectively catch fire when whypipo treat them the exact same same. Fucking hypocrites.

truth

>koreans
oh look, it's fucking nothing

Let me know when they act racist against actual humans (e.g. Japanese people), otherwise who fucking cares.

Racism
Those guys sure were fucking assholes
A small percentage has been added to the division of people, hmmm
You're wrong canadian, to be racist makes you open to all racism, you're between mutual assholes.
Amazing, isn't it? Althought you americans are one to talk.
>implying

Did we ever say that we are liberal and tolerant towards Koreans? I don't think so.

All you had to do was ask any random average German what they think of Koreans, and the answer would be ching chang chong slit eyes

Lol no we don't if I see a chi*koid or n*gger in my town I'd mug them

absolutely based krauts

>greentext about germans
>blame europeans
thats cool.

You are pretty bad at staring too, but are more shy about it

Not sure what to make of this post. Am I supposed to dislike Germans because it's had the opposite effect.

This
Japanese people are very rude in a different way.

you wouldn't do a shit against a black. i've seen how white people act around blacks. the blacks are always the dominant participant in those interactions.

Agreed. Whites are unironically uncomfortable as fuck and scared of blacks or darker people lmao.

>you wouldn't do a shit against a black. i've seen how white people act around blacks. the blacks are always the dominant participant in those interactions.

Attached: b77a1765fc5c7a53465969bb27eac822fbd540c29af0d8e2d19ac870449ad54e.jpg (378x378, 31K)

We only do that to chinks and koreans, never to japs.

they get hilariously timid around blacks.

Attached: 143422828.jpg (1024x683, 437K)

>first time a group of germans yell chingchong
>second time two german creeps brush against her and make squint eye
>now a turkish german interrupting and saying ching-chong
Based.

Attached: 1456468663246.gif (360x346, 170K)

implying the average kraut would know the difference just by looking

Have sex

Weird, anytime I see a nigger people are making monkey noises at him.

they are probably too scared of being called racist

The turkish guy obviously didn't mean it as racist.
It's viewed as racist because of the american culture/values, which is barely present there.
Here it would also be considered "funny" to look at the camera and say chingchong-level gibberish.
Nobody accounts for the fact that different cultures have absolutely different views on what is and isn't racist.
And then about the german rednecks, I bet they didn't mean harm either. It looks racist from the american standpoint, but in their minds it could be just a way to make a joke.

In the end on none of those occasions had she been actually harassed. Whatever people do they also laugh at the same time, so to any reasonable person it's obvious that they don't mean harm.
Just because it's viewed this way in your culture doesn't mean that you have the rights to judge the intents of people whose culture you're clueless about.

Let alone the fact that racism is considered natural in most of the eastern europe through asia.
Here you can freely say "those narrow eyed (use a racist term for that) dudes did this and that" and nobody would think twice that you were actually racist. Yes you chose your words poorly and impolitely, but nobody would consider it some kind of sensational racism.
I know that it's also the case in eastern europe and in asia. And it gets worse the farther to the east you go in asia.

Maybe some day the american influence on the world will soften and people will become reasonable again. Until then, enjoy your sensationalist bullshit and exaggerated drama like that. I can't understand how something like this can be interesting to discuss.

Attached: 1538285323326.jpg (326x319, 39K)

Yea theyre our allies.
Just how we smell the itakka miles against the wind.
The languages sound fairly different.

BASED

Britain isn't European you seething brainlet.

This, germans are indeed autists and this is a bar.
Theyre drunk and wanted to make a joke,they didnt even say anything insulting.

The eternal Hun denies his Asiatic heritage and ridicules his purebred brethren.

You are saying that Making fun of people's looks is only insulting because of "American values"?
And It's not because you are a majority white country and it's easy to ignore Asian feelings because of that?
Okay friend

There are no less than 3 German Hate threads.

Can we just do a daily /AntiGermanyGeneral/?

do you discriminate against americans?

Fuck German nazi scumbags

Koreans are racist af, this Korean lady founded out i was part Italian and said something like how Italians are looked down upon. Very weird and insecure people, think they're superior but suck white dick

Sad, it used to be half the board.

stfu giovanni and get back to work

lol come on. the average german man is a chubby cuck. they're completely frightened by blacks/arabs.

t. 6'3 moroccan who's visited germany

korean women do not really like their own men indeed
there is a reason their fertility rate is the lowest in the entire world

lad follow the thread; issue isn't about koreans anymore; koreans are shit and korea is racist with a shit culture.

The issue is about germany also being shit.

>You are saying that Making fun of people's looks is only insulting because of "American values"?
I didn't say that. I said that it isn't viewed as racist and it was obviously a clue for a joke.
It's a fact that asians are narrow eyed. But not in all cultures it's insulting to point it out. Same as how not in all cultures it's insulting to point out skin color.
In some cultures it's ok to label somebody as an "narrow eyed" because it's a funny feature and it can be a reason for a joke.

Shut up Kim Zhang Park Nguyen Yokohama

East Asians literally think that all white people have blond hair and blue eyes. They don't consider Meds to be "real" whites. Fucking weird people.

no.

t. 6'4 german that trashed dozens of sandsquatters

this my gf is german and doesnt like asians although she is very tolerant person and loves me a mexican lol.

Idk she even knows about the stereotype of asian small penis , i was surprised europeans know about this too

based russian hegemony shill is actually right

imagine if "racist"-gestures weren't so offensive
imagine the banter peoples of the world could have if we adopted a "lul you got me, attitude"
it wound be Jow Forums in real life minus gigachadsoyjack posting

also nobody would have walked up to her if she didnt carry a camera

Attached: 1551982494116.jpg (534x668, 62K)

Would you enjoy going to Korea and they start shouting CYKA BLYAT, mimicking drinking vodka, injecting krokodil, and squatting in front of you everywhere you went? Don't forget to laugh about it, sweaty.

It's pretty insulting in most relevant places.

Korea has literally 0 cultural understand or experience with italians since they were too poor in the 80s to travel and just get their perception off American media about Italian-Americans and their associated goombah and guido stereotypes e.g. their crime movies like Oldboy are heavily influenced by US ones, etc.

A country like Japan for example bases their image off actually visiting and having cultural exchanges for a century.

Do you even know the origin of that phrase, my chinese friend?

Its interesting that you think that countries are shit because 1 person got ridiculed.
Let me guess, youre a chink too?

No, it's just that blacks would beat you up.

So it's not insulting in canada, got it

Fuck these gook shits. Fuck you whites too. The Malay and Austronesian man might be the biggest victims of racism after blacks. What a bunch of hypocritical shits.

Both of you, especially white people, have nwver exprienced what discrimination feels like.

kek btfo

I've had people imitate Hitler near me when I was on vacation. It was great

Honestly; poor brown low IQ people provoke leftists "gotta help them image" but minorities that are capable and able to outdo them actually are seen as a threat. E.g. Current racist Harvard admissions scandal.

That's literally what happens whenever you go as a russian. And yes, russians do laugh it off. Because we're not retarded to get all worked up and make logical leaps like that to think that they're nacist and try to discriminate us, russians.
Only retards from america do that, normal people usually don't. If it's a joke, it's a joke. Even if it's a joke involving a stereotype or a few.

I highly respect philippinians tho

You do realize the average german is like 3 inches taller than the average morrocan, right?

ching chong ching chong ching chong
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK hueuhuehueheuheuheuheuhe

Attached: 1550369569395.png (644x800, 174K)

This is so true, i talked to a japanese girl before and she said she wants to move to America because everyone is blonde. In korea if they see a white person they say migookin!!! (Means American) and point. Doesnt matter if that person is British, Swedish, Russian, they will call you American

nah. i am waiting for the german butthurt mostly. i don't really care as long as the germans come seething.

I'll agree with this guy, some europeans and most asians know nothing of being constantly shat on because of race.

He doesn't because he's an arrogant loud-mouth retard like all new worlders

This

cope

does the average russian get mad because of this, though?
I always assumed they gave no fucks about it

actually they will shout hello mister, and do america stuff assuming all whites are americans until they find out what country you are actually from
but yeah you just suck it up dont be a bitch about it

Try being white in the parisian suburbs and then talk to me about discrimination

Fine its a Fuck Germany and Fuck Korea general.

as long as we get enough comments trashing the krauts and they in turn react I am satisfied.

Serious question. Why are white people held to a higher standard than East Asians? These slant eyes are just as, if not more racist and xenophobic than we are, but the Jew media never calls them out on it. Why is it that only we're ever made to feel bad about being racist and intolerant? I just want consistency.

Why would I be butthurt?
I wish everyone in this country would put in some effort to keep foreigners out.
kek based brazil

You say that but it's never really the concrete case. Russians are pretty well known for being defensive.

Because being judged by whites has more weight

East asia has no jews and is extremely homogenous, Japan is 97% jap (after that some korean minority), Korea is 99% korean, Vietnam 99% Viet etc.

>Malay
Misspelled Mayan

>Current racist Harvard admissions scandal.

Legit non issue.

Because theyre butthurt?

Scripted scene of the anti-German narrative. Yawn.

Attached: 1519372024038.jpg (470x469, 72K)

No one cares what goes on in Asia, if someone is discriminated against there its not a big deal over here.

99% of the people here would consider somebody who's defensive to those stereotypes a fucking retard. It's pretty concrete I'd say.

Maybe your women should stop marrying so many white guys, Mr. Cortez.

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-022509_Chrome.jpg (981x1354, 159K)

i didn't meet a single german who i thought was physically imposing. guys my height were shaped like abnormally large infants. moroccans who are tall actually look tall, while tall germans don't.

Did you watch The Death of Stalin? Red Sparrow? What are the thoughts of Russians about movies like these anyway, changing the subject a little bit.

German and koreans are just dogs, the girl has no defense because she is korean, and other koreans have been racist, as long as one individual from a group discriminates another, all should be held to the same opinion.
Fuck you frenchie

Jews are still mad whitey nearly removed their parasitic existence from the face of this earth

I was in berlin and in no moment i felt or got a comment by anyone and i was with a lad. We look very latino. If they did something behind my back i could care less i was just drinking and fucking yuro girls. If they react like that to her its because the goddamn camera, she craved attention? She had it. Fucking buckteeth chingchonese bitch

are you telling me that not a single flip guy married a black women?
not even 0.1 % lol